Question 1.2.5.5 AA Boot image request

Search This thread

wooo000

Apr 24, 2017
Correct. It's not. Posted the link cause seems like he doesn't want to look and he can spam the link to when they post the boot.img there haha
No i I'm not trying to spam it just that most of time usually someone just posts the boot image within a thread that asks for the boot image of the certain one
I've already seen that thread you posted.

Reactions: galaxys

avid_droid

• Aug 24, 2019
    Hawaii
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    No i I'm not trying to spam it just that most of time usually someone just posts the boot image within a thread that asks for the boot image of the certain one
    The .img files will be posted there as soon as they drop. Guy is pretty on time with it. Just keep an eye on that thread. No telling when AA is gonna release it. Reason some of us are on BA. They tend to get the updates sooner

Reactions: galaxys

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      This is 11.2.5.5 AA boot image, I copy it from magisk backup, it's Untouched
      11.2.5.5AA boot.img, stock and magisk patched:

11.2.5.5 isn't out for AA I don't think ...
      Correct. It's not. Posted the link cause seems like he doesn't want to look and he can spam the link to when they post the boot.img there haha
      The .img files will be posted there as soon as they drop. Guy is pretty on time with it. Just keep an eye on that thread. No telling when AA is gonna release it. Reason some of us are on BA. They tend to get the updates sooner