Question 1+9 pro vs pixel 6 pro?

Search This thread

strikerman10

Aug 11, 2011
Bristol
LG G6
OnePlus 6T
I've just switched from a Oneplus 9 to a Pixel 6 Pro and the only things I am missing are the alert slider, face unlock and the smaller pre-Android 12 quick settings with separate wifi and data toggles. Apart from that everything is either the same or better. I got sick of the bugs in my Oneplus 9, especially a significant Android Auto one which does not occur on the Pixel.

124leon124

Aug 30, 2018
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I've just switched from a Oneplus 9 to a Pixel 6 Pro and the only things I am missing are the alert slider, face unlock and the smaller pre-Android 12 quick settings with separate wifi and data toggles. Apart from that everything is either the same or better. I got sick of the bugs in my Oneplus 9, especially a significant Android Auto one which does not occur on the Pixel.
For separate wifi and data toggles you have to put this in adb

settings put global settings_provider_model false
settings put secure sysui_qs_tiles “wifi,cell,$(settings get secure sysui_qs_tiles)”

I did that with Android 12

Reactions: strikerman10

strikerman10

Aug 11, 2011
Bristol
LG G6
OnePlus 6T

settings put secure sysui_qs_tiles “wifi,cell,$(settings get secure sysui_qs_tiles)”

I did that earlier today, but it still only means two quick settings per row instead of the six I use to have on the OnePlus.

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I did that earlier today, but it still only means two quick settings per row instead of the six I use to have on the OnePlus.
If you root, take your pick or combine for your choice of modifications. I use both of the first two right now for different features, although I've used the third in the past - maybe sometime I'll revisit the third one.
Here is how mine looks at the moment (I used Magisk Eraser on my Wi-Fi SSID):
_Zy2Q5-riYASXcYy_gN5CD26yKhkdrzUferJJzBy_xM4x4TV1R0ijM5LeMKAdHPTP4OsNlOMAzU28szZGQStHc2nIF8-scdlK4claTZBUdjydWZ7dy2w-ZojVDeXikDTYTqIy1XGetJ-fLJwHvuziTi2Rbt0qiPGsJK3e_oeyEWdqvhtEGN1rSlz0s0asarTG-AQlSUlVkHa9MYEajm5KyGBXkc1HfQMOWNY2O2uBFV2QpYsPsqhtFleG4RK37pPQpT7vsH_t9cIIkeWhpTOtFgahHsH58-M2Ka2VPmSCb2zkvY5HHEr6LTLU0tqlgskKn_E08finviU3ehL3CRsPuHHdpjkE7oKB7kcSrIcw37KJRQNxOv6owW_e6a6mVqLhOGv5yge6x6clA9cmewww0tjVsBNrQSJE3S6NBk9DWQyuVmB0QIgzxXaXaRHZPIlp0Scyo3jpNC6qdMV0w-SzYETcjqdJgDDQ1tyUGI634K38aKvcw6VYHpDzjxPYq8lm58fiaQVLkLGJrE5HZOAwoEY-xv4ZjFC_Q8ZCvg1d4pQlpSb_k6FdeJH4jiqaYAuh-4cC3jGDTdIB60saSco2pS803jS-WPaPKz32QDc4Isd6O9P8d7iOoR3Rqo36OrShc7cXPxvVe4B8x_GmVWuI6ROh2EMkhKL9cCafR0Oj_oD_nRG2ckkbB4VZznIW3cNaw3JIOboSLd9D4eJsJCbPPDb2lsBJCoONuP-9vBqn2ATE9O2Zbjo8slDa6xwK9I=w1440-h891-no

Last edited:
Reactions: Shirley Snow

ViLVETTT

Apr 29, 2022
If you root, take your pick or combine for your choice of modifications. I use both of the first two right now for different features, although I've used the third in the past - maybe sometime I'll revisit the third one.
Here is how mine looks at the moment (I used Magisk Eraser on my Wi-Fi SSID):
7CaJFTsFz43Q6wn8T0cYSrG3PbOdoY2gKd2V33sUhccgoMDiz48eeHYspHzAAbQNjvrlG7u_R83aBNgzSeroxlz3_dEoyyBtJRaZyq-wwhn7K6CLcaya59prs2mx5x0EKpyrD4mXQiAq8PNYVcionYRaP1aee7dhLIgW_58snDf052SuoezmiwkI0Virw1BWv39Vkq5_NcD9mOgjU9n_O04BNyLzx1Pi_1qFOwmiJGVqrcHkzl1jFT3BCBZbh-nbJgD4420nGeNTRPPsSg1btVTLvAqqYVeQf4KBlgpqjMLbnWbFNvzp0OdMDknyarR-6CTM1GhYDE-EpHp7_2i7RsbBaYPBi5qSvJPiIW5MGiuzpJtqZjGDUD52_fzCLeMMxUGGyB1OS-_5DPvVzlCN9vT86VIsSuhKoZkPzLqgm0ARmJNCE6yfr-65pjydaqge0R_iWI-9NRMzd45iCbu5YEWGTjZB_ho4VADXlIbBydwjaY2ZtwO33LgIIosEafXJ_Z9C7KgSxHD7qwOgw3d_yrWM-jBRFSRr0CIOd8vq25baXCeW0H_ZZRpvOAZT9sQMQGyiQ33IUeoYdtpp7RJOR0ACW3baCntDOKQZZfBLh4O7WUNvmXNHsuPpP0QDjx8tFExuY9FANojW-jSMhUn1iuPC82IRPddnL2tsbTewD6Ufqap93EjGCPrkqbiZpA0VGuVCPL_r5TalA8vc97XWE0g6rygpe4eDZRUVzpVXYLLWDUToO_qPT2f9jfAOYDI=w1440-h891-no
hello! how did you make such a QS panel?

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
hello! how did you make such a QS panel?
The QuickSettings style is from the first item in my list above. StatusBar items I modified using the second item in my list. The third item in my list, Themer, has the ability to enlarge the clock in the QQS (Quick QuickSettings / first swipe down), so I might try it again and see if it'll play nice with both of the other modifications.

Note that although the options I chose in the first two modifications work with each other just fine, note that doesn't guarantee they'll keep working together, but I hope they do. The first item appears to override the second item as far as QuickSettings, at least for me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just a note that if you root you can use a Magisk Module to get face unlock.
    I'm thinking of switching from 1+9 pro to pixel 6 pro. What are the disadvantages of this device in comparison with 1+?