[1 July 08] 3LIT3 VIII-[FRA|GER|ITA|NLD|PTG|RUS|WWE][Full|Lite|Clean|Naked]

Search This thread

lucsar

Mar 21, 2008
freeze - rom reset as the first time

Hi all, my polaris with 3LIT3_VIII_Full WWE rom after few days working normally (and fast),suddenly trying for example to exit of stand-by mode or enabling radio, freeze and a soft reset must be performed.But once restarted, rom initialize everything as the first time boot and all additional progs must be reinstalled from the scratch..I've used this exactly same rom for the first time some month ago, using it for long time and nothing like this never happened(!?).

Rom date: 07/01/09
Radio: 1.59.42.23

thanx! :)

emrause

Sep 2, 2008
Tehran
Hi all, my polaris with 3LIT3_VIII_Full WWE rom after few days working normally (and fast),suddenly trying for example to exit of stand-by mode or enabling radio, freeze and a soft reset must be performed.But once restarted, rom initialize everything as the first time boot and all additional progs must be reinstalled from the scratch..I've used this exactly same rom for the first time some month ago, using it for long time and nothing like this never happened(!?).

Rom date: 07/01/09
Radio: 1.59.42.23

thanx! :)

hi...
if you come back from a wm6.5.x try to flash the original rom first then a radio with 1.59.xx.xx version then install the 3LIT3 rom.

good luck :)

engel_hohe

Jan 6, 2010
i have xda orbit 2 with TomTom
now with the 3lit3, i don't get a connection on GPS.

what did i wrong?

with the footstamp, is the same probleme.

thxxx

Polarfuchs

Apr 20, 2008
For Tomtom 7 a bluetooth or mobilephone connection has to be present. If the phone is in plane mode, no GPS is possible with TomTom7.

Steady Ron

Mar 4, 2008
Somewhere in the Netherlands
What Radio

i have xda orbit 2 with TomTom
now with the 3lit3, i don't get a connection on GPS.

what did i wrong?

with the footstamp, is the same probleme.

thxxx

Hello,

What radio do you use? I'm running tt7 and its running well. Anyway, I suggest you to install/run radio Radio 1.59.46.12. I'm using that one.

Greatz, Steady Ron.

Last edited:

Nazzz

Jun 24, 2008
In case somebody needs it:

VII Full: h--p://rapidshare.com/files/244203364/3LIT3_VII_Full.rar
VII Lite: h--p://rapidshare.com/files/244204683/3LIT3_VII_Lite.rar
VII Clean: h--p://rapidshare.com/files/244193026/3LIT3_VII_Clean.rar
VII Naked: h--p://rapidshare.com/files/244205629/3LIT3_VII_Naked.rar

Last edited:

FlaTEriC18041983

Feb 23, 2008
Luxembourg
Hi,
little question, I flashed VIII-clean yesterday, and I'm costumizing now...
I'm wondering if it is possible to decrease font size in message-tab? i downloaded M2DC, but changes done with this app don't seem to work...
also the change of the default browser in internet-tab doesn't work via M2DC...

anyone? :(

S

Sebel-Design

Great Rom!!! I came back from a slow 6.5 Rom. Everthing seems fine. Tomtom 7 ist working, quickgps and all the other features. Runing on a german o2 xda orbit 2.

Thanks alot!

faredino

Dec 2, 2008
BACKLIGHT PROBLEM + BLACK CAMERA PROBLEM = SOLVED (for me)

It does work on mine, the backlight options. It dims or switches off on the time which is set. Those settings are stored too.Maybe it has something to do with the type of device you have. Some series of the P3650 are "RUK" (bad;) See here at GOT I myself have an "807GExxx"

Hello everybody...
..just to say that after installing 3LIT3 VIII - ITA I immediately discovered that the rom was not working fine... :confused: (slow, camera was a black screen, telephone problems..) Then reading this thread I discovered that

1) a correct RADIO must be installed. :) So (after flashing the rom) I installed RADIO 1.59.44.02 AND IMMEDIATELY EVERYTHING WAS MIRACLE PERFECT!!! (i.e. the camera was not more black screen only, the rest of the phone was almost perfect) :rolleyes:

2)Then I solve another annoying bug of BACKLIGHT :mad: (that was that after 18sec it was turning off even if changed the SETTINGS->POWER (BATTERY)->ADVANCED and did a reset). To solve this bug: ;)

1) I uncheck all the 4 marks in this tab and then press OK. Doing this the backlight was ALWAYS ON ..that was not exactly what I wanted but..

2) Re-opening SETTINGS->POWER (BATTERY)->ADVANCED and Re-checking the squares with appropriate timing for switching off, (30 sec for the first, 4 mins for the second, 5 mins for the third and leaving uncheck the last square)---then OK--suddendly ...another miracle solved the problem and now backlight is perfectly working!

Hope to help someone new. I know my english is rubbish, sorry I'm italian. If anyone is interested write me, I will reply with pleasure. PLease also give a beer to the great mind of chavonbravo for his fantastic roms.

BYE

Mikke23

Apr 10, 2009
i also want to say thanks for this great rom, its faster than any 6.5 or 6.1 that i tested since 1year, i want a fast and stable rom with almost no bugs and i'm glad that i found this one, to all new users, please test this rom and make your self a picture its great

FlaTEriC18041983

Feb 23, 2008
Luxembourg
Hi,
little question, I flashed VIII-clean yesterday, and I'm costumizing now...
I'm wondering if it is possible to decrease font size in message-tab? i downloaded M2DC, but changes done with this app don't seem to work...
also the change of the default browser in internet-tab doesn't work via M2DC...

anyone? :(

Hi again,
in addition to this, QuickGPS seems to be messed up (again). I don't know how, but sooner or later, with every ROM I tried, I get that issue, that QuickGPS won't recognize my data connection anymore, and will not update anymore...
Anyone got an idea?
Also still for the quoted one?
Please!
Thx!

Mikke23

Apr 10, 2009
@flateric
have you flashed original htc rom first and done a hard reset every time after flashing? cause i changed internet explorer to opera with any problem...my quick gps has no probs and i think the font size can be changed in normal settings of windows mobile...
im using german full version...
hth

~DrDoom~

Feb 26, 2010
Hi @ all,
i have flashed this rom since 2 days and there are no crashes or other big bugs, it runs very stable.
I used the german full version on o2 xda orbit 2 with Radio Rom 1.59.46.12.

But i need your help please.
1. i am searching for a comfortable way to dimm my Backlight and i dont have fond a funktion like that. only in Einstellungen/system/energieverwaltung/beleuchtung. this works, but this is no way for instant changing the backlight.

2. is it possibele to change the clock from 12 houres am pm mode to an 24 h mode? like 20:00 o clock?

3. the last point is a very important point for me. i have flashed the german version and some programms are thinking it is a english version. A sample: The aplication GczII for geocashing will open the google maps program in the folder \Program Files\GoogleMaps\googleMaps.exe , but my folder Name is Programme\GoogleMaps\googleMaps.exe . The Problem is that i can´t rename the folder and i can´t choose another folder to install the program. Because windows choose automaticly the Programme folder for installing programs. so i would like to know how to change the settigngs of the Rom to solve the problem.

Another sample: The app WIFI Remote Access will not install the german language files because the Program is thinking it is a english mobile rom.

My old rom was the original O2 windows 6.0 and i have flashed direkt over and then i have changed the radio version to 1.59.46.12. After all i have made a hard reset, and that´s it...

All other things i have tested are working fine and i will say thanks a lot for the programmer. Sory for my bad english.

Best regards DrDoom

Polarfuchs

Apr 20, 2008
Hi,

1: so machs ich auch immer, geht nicht leichter so weit ich weis. (as far as I know, there is no simpler acces to that)

2:klar geht das unter einstellungen, system, ländereinstellungen wähle dort deutsch aus, wenn es dann immer noch nicht geht, dann noch ein paar tabs weiter rechts auf uhrzeit. Dort bei Vormittag und Nachmittag nichts eintragen. (go to settings, system, country settings)

3. wie öffnest du aus GCz2 das google maps? Ich habe das GeoCache Programm auch drauf.
Bei mir sind die Programme unter Speicherkarte/Programme installiert.

Last edited:

~DrDoom~

Feb 26, 2010
@Polarfuchs
wow der tipp mit den zusätzlichen ländereinstellungen hat fast alle probleme gelöst.

zu GCzII:
Speicherort ist genau wie bei dir. Du machst einen geocash auf und siehst dann acht buttons, der zweite von oben rechts ist für die Google Map und geht immer noch nicht, leider. Es kommt die oben beschriebene fehlermeldung mit falschem Pfad. Hab das proggi neu installiert, geht trotzdem nicht. Alles andere funzt jetzt, Vielen Dank Dir... :)

Falls du dazu noch ne Lösung weist, immer her damit...

Polarfuchs

Apr 20, 2008
Da kann ich gerade nicht aushelfen, er meckert immer cache not found Egal was ich suche.

Aber habe es trotzdem gefunden.

Geh im Hauptmenü unten rechts auf Menü. Dann auf Optionen. Dort eine Seite runter auf Google Maps Settings. UNd dort kannst du dann den Pfad ändern.

EDIT: Mein Problem lässt sich wohl mit einem Programm update beheben

Last edited:

~DrDoom~

Feb 26, 2010
Hey Polarfuchs,

Du bist mein Held... :D

Boah, schäm, hätt ich auch selbst drauf kommen können.

Funzt wunderbar...

Grüße von DrDoom :rolleyes:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    radio 1.59.44.02

I posted it for you, HERE

please email if you cant download (file is about 7.8Mb)