[1 July 08] 3LIT3 VIII-[FRA|GER|ITA|NLD|PTG|RUS|WWE][Full|Lite|Clean|Naked]

Search This thread

Lord Meshadieme

Feb 24, 2009
thats not the issue, im just curious why its not working i mean the default roms had it working iirc. im gonna dig a little and see what i can find to fix this.

Lord Meshadieme

Feb 24, 2009
ok here's what i found so far, HLKM\Drivers\USB\FunctionDrivers is missing a key for "Mass_Storage_Class" as well as the driver associated with it in the Windows Driectory (usbmsfn.dll). Can anyone check if they have them? ill try to get a cab to fix it if someone can provide me with the driver + reg file from any working setup. Other devices may work too.

Regards,
Lord Meshadieme

simona82

Aug 28, 2008
Murqab
3LIT3_VIII_Full wwe
ROM - 07/01/09
Radio - 1.59.42.15
Protocol - 25.85.30.07H

i cannot play any video file in windows media player after installing this ROM on HTC TOuch Cruise

pls help i like this ROM very much but without Video pls help.

simona82

Aug 28, 2008
Murqab
3LIT3_VIII_Full wwe
ROM - 07/01/09
Radio - 1.59.42.15
Protocol - 25.85.30.07H

i cannot play any video file in windows media player after installing this ROM on HTC TOuch Cruise

pls help i like this ROM very much but without Video pls help.

Trak-X

Feb 14, 2010
Bucuresti
Google Pixel 5
Camera Problem

Hello. I have installed this rom and i can say it is the best so far. I only have one problem. If i start the camera (it doesnt work at all - it only shows black image), my phone looses the sound: i can't hear or speak incall, i can't listen to music, and i have to reboot. Is there any fix for my problem? Please help me.

Good luck to all of you.

I have found the problem, but i can't find the radio rom. 1.59.44.02 is the fix. Does anyone have an working link?

Last edited:

Trak-X

Feb 14, 2010
Bucuresti
Google Pixel 5
Thank you

Thank you so much faredino . I have installed the new radio rom and my phone is now awesome :D.

I am trying now to update the version of manilla from 1.2 (the stock one in this rom) to a later one like 2.1 or better. Did someone managed to change it? I read the topics and everyone said that it is better to change the complete rom to one who has manilla integrated.

Last edited:

faredino

Dec 2, 2008
Thank you so much faredino . I have installed the new radio rom and my phone is now awesome :D.

I am trying now to update the version of manilla from 1.2 (the stock one in this rom) to a later one like 2.1 or better. Did someone managed to change it? I read the topics and everyone said that it is better to change the complete rom to one who has manilla integrated.
I'm happy you solve the problem. In truth I won't recommend any further update if the phone is working pretty well as it is, while updating manila can lead to an over-usage of memory (that is at the limit already).
Consider buying a new (android) phone (htc desire, in example) to really enjoy full multimedia functionality on phones.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    radio 1.59.44.02

I posted it for you, HERE

please email if you cant download (file is about 7.8Mb)