[1 July 08] 3LIT3 VIII-[FRA|GER|ITA|NLD|PTG|RUS|WWE][Full|Lite|Clean|Naked]

Search This thread

modryke

Mar 15, 2008
As there is no directx in netcf3.7, is there any way to install netcf.5 without an error message? i tried for a few days with no success

modryke

Mar 15, 2008
seems impossible because netcf is in rom.
tryed to dump the rom and cook it with no luck

is there any way to get rid of this netcf3.7 AND keeping the 3LIT3 naked rom that perfectly fits my needs ?

Mikke23

Apr 10, 2009
hey guys
does anyone of you know how i can turn off the autocompletefunction when i tip a number which i wanna call,
right now it is suggesting me contacts of who begin with the same numbers
and this slows down the inputs...

Mikke23

Apr 10, 2009
i don´t
because for a person who i know i´m going to search for him/her over my contacts
and if i tiping a new number i want that its fast, but with this function after every character of the new number the phone stucks, because it´s searching my contacts for an equal number....

and if i tip to faster the number is wrong

for example i want to dial a new number 1234567

if i tip it too fast the number could be
because the character 2,4,6 weren´t recognised as inputs because the phone was busy with the searching thing.....

so does anyone got a solution for my problem?

nikko-x

Aug 27, 2008
Sydney
my phone do not have that problem. maybe you have too many contact or you're running multiple application at the same time. xD
try close all the application and try again.

hope this help.

Mikke23

Apr 10, 2009
^^thx...
so i guess i have to live with it...hope android phone coming soom

if anyone finds the solution let me know
tia

@polarfuchs: du hast auch die GER version, kannst du das T9 abschalten?

Polarfuchs

Apr 20, 2008
@Mikke23

Das kommt ja auch auf die verwendete Tastatur an.

Ich kann T9 deaktivieren, unter:

start->einstellungen->Eingabe->Optionen Dann auf den Reter XT)-Einstellungen.

Aber diese Möglicjkeit habe ich nur bei der tastatur "Fingereingabe", bei "SlideIT" geht das so nicht.

Mikke23

Apr 10, 2009
@polarfuchs
i´ve tried that, but T9 ist still on, i also disabled it directly on the keyboard with the ABC/XT9 Button...but its still on

S

Sebel-Design

Hi just a little question:

I run this rom on my o2 xda orbit 2. After flashing this rom is it unlocked for other simcards, not only for O2?

faredino

Dec 2, 2008
4 everybody having KEYBOARD PROBLEM: SOLVED WITH EZINPUT

Hi everybody
I think many of you using 3LIT3 VIII rom in a Polaris (Italian full rom) will suffer, late or soon, some trouble with keyboard.

It happened to me (and to my mother phone) suddendly the usual keyboard skin disappeared and an unuseable skin similar to a keypad took her place...in a definitely manner!!! :mad: This problem persist even after a soft-reset and unfortunately the only way to fix it is to make an hard-reset...but soon or later it will present again!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

So I tried to re-install many fix or other thing....until I found this solution: :D

install this version of QVGA EzInput that I found here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=426281

Pre-install:
It may be necessary (it wasn't to me but...) to close a running process before installing the QVGA Ezinput (version for NO KEYBOARD device). In this case you may need a software to kill running tasks (you can use this one is free and very useful) ..follow the instruction written there...or write me if you need help.

Install:
1) Download QVGA NO KEYBOARD and then QVGA ITALIAN keyboard.
2) Install the program, do not reset, install the Italian keyboard, then soft reset...
3) Download and install the PATCH for having ABC or T9 keyboard set as DEFAULT (I prefer ABC!!!!)

..AnD EnJoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

YUHU!!
NOW THIS ROM IS PERFECT!!!

Attachments

• BJK_HTC_EzInput_QVGA_NoKbd_0409-RC2.cab
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
  • BJK_HTC_EzInput_QVGA_LPack_IT-RC1.cab
    158.9 KB · Views: 6
  • BJK_HTC_EzInput_ABC_Default.cab
    1.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Laurélie

Nov 8, 2008
Hello,

I've install this fantastic rom on my polaris, version FULL in French.
Thanks for this job !!!

Whatever, I've a problem with the Audio Manager.
When I want to launch it on manila, it won't open.

I've tried to use the Fix, put all my audio filesin just one folder, try to download another Audio manager (HTC Audio Manager 2.0.1819.3326), but nothing works.

Is someone can help me ?

Thanks.

Laurelie
France

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    radio 1.59.44.02

I posted it for you, HERE

please email if you cant download (file is about 7.8Mb)