• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[10.0] Android -10.0 DP2.5[UNOFFICIAL] [TREBLE] [17/04/2019] [VOLTE]

Search This thread

weritos

May 3, 2012
Chelabinck
4796e428276d.png

Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
 */
ANDROID 10.0 Q UNOFFICIAL TREBLE
What's working :
-Boots
-RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
-Wi-Fi
-Bluetooth
-Camera
-Full Camcorder
-Video Playback
-Audio
-Sensors
-Flash
-LED
-GPS
-Fingerprint
-Volte
What does not work :
- Magisk Manager
- Bluetooth headset for calls
INSTALL:
Download the latest build
We go in TWRP ORANGE FOX, section Cleaning -
Then selective cleaning, and put a tick:
* Dalvik / ART Cache
* Cache
* System
* Data
* Vendor
We make Swap according to the inscription "Swipe for cleaning".
Then go to the Installation menu and install the rom.
Reboot
Screenshots
SOON
Downloads :

This is a port, source code does not exist.

BIG THANKS: @Khode_Erfan!!! (Telegram) PayPal
DONATE

I HAVE DONE THE FULL ADAPTATION UNDER THE LAND, you can thank me too--->
DONATE

Actions must be taken immediately after installation and boot into the system.
- In adb you need to run this command. (
Code:
adb shell sm set-isolated-storage off
)
- Install GMS ---> GMS
If you do not install the GMS, calls will not work.

XDA:DevDB Information
[10.0] Android -10.0 DP2.5 [UNOFFICIAL] [TREBLE] [17/04/2019] [VOLTE], ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Contributors
weritos, RiteshSaxena
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP

Version Information

Created 2019-04-17
Last Updated 2019-04-17

Heartstoler1991

Feb 16, 2013
GOA
M on stock miui 10.2.1 rooted with twrp installed ..can i flash directly ?or need to flash orange fox recovery first ?How can i install gms .. With rom or after first boot ? ;)

Last edited:
Fingerprint goodix doesn't work
No fingerprint in security settings

Log is here
04-18 00:43:46.867 1500 1500 I SystemServiceManager: Starting com.android.server.biometrics.fingerprint.FingerprintService
04-18 00:43:46.870 1500 1549 V FingerprintService: mDaemon was null, reconnect to fingerprint
04-18 00:43:46.872 1500 1549 W FingerprintService: fingerprint HIDL not available

979e7dcef46e22930bd04.jpg

Last edited:

Bhavesh_L

Jan 2, 2017
Great to see that people are working hard and creating efficient, smooth ROMS for the device which officially didn't even got 1 Android version upgrade. Thanks dev?. But only one thing I faced when I used this ROM for a day is Memory usage of minimum 2.1GB even after flashing zram.zip. Smartphone restarted automatically due to heavy ram usage.

I tried it,it is smooth ,there was some problem with network and option to turn off a particular sim is not avaiable (no problemo 'cause I know it is a test build most of the device out there doesnt even had this build)

There were 2 problems that I noticed other than the bugs
1)In built file explorer wont work properly and if you have to install any third party apk you need to manually install apk via adb
2)Idle battery drain is a little too much(47% to 15% in 6 hours maybe because of dual standby )

Anyway thanks to the developer for keeping land alive till Q ? ,long live land ✌

deeznuts101

Apr 26, 2019
1)In built file explorer wont work properly and if you have to install any third party apk you need to manually install apk via adb
2)Idle battery drain is a little too much(47% to 15% in 6 hours maybe because of dual standby )

I personally didn't experience drain, it was like 3% in 7 hours or so. So yeah maybe dual standby is to blame.

Anyway, I can't thank Weritos enough for getting this ROM out here on the 'Land' land :D
The ROM is basically perfect. No bugs encountered so far ( 3 days of usage as of now ), except that the Hotspot wont get detected by other devices.
Amazing performance and battery.

Here are my steps to set this ROM up :-

1. Since I was on TWRP, I backed up my existing Pie ROM and flashed Orange FOX recovery
2. Flashed this Q zip provided. Make sure at this point you have your ADB in the terminal ( of the Computer )ready, with the 'gms' apk you need to download. Connect USB.
3. After flashing is done, reboot and use the "adb shell sm set-isolated-storage off"
4. The phone will automatically reboot upon command completion. When it is done rebooting, unlock the phone and use this command - " adb install 'com.google.*whatever gms you downloaded*' ". This install the GMS framework, without needing the file manager.
5. You might want to use FX File explorer, or whichever one you prefer. Now proceed to use the phone as you please.
6. For getting the text based clock, which is THE COOLEST and I seriously recommend using, use the command :-
" adb shell settings put secure lock_screen_custom_clock_face "com.android.keyguard.clock.TypeClockController" "
For getting a system-wide dark mode, use :- " adb shell settings put secure ui_night_mode 2

Thank you so much, dev, for this amazing ROM.
Cheers!

Last edited:

Heartstoler1991

Feb 16, 2013
GOA
I personally didn't experience drain, it was like 3% in 7 hours or so. So yeah maybe dual standby is to blame.

Anyway, I can't thank Weritos enough for getting this ROM out here on the 'Land' land :D
The ROM is basically perfect. No bugs encountered so far ( 3 days of usage as of now ), except that the Hotspot wont get detected by other devices.

1. Since I was on TWRP, I backed up my existing Pie ROM and flashed Orange FOX recovery
2. Flashed this Q zip provided. Make sure at this point you have your ADB in the terminal ( of the Computer )ready, with the 'gms' apk you need to download. Connect USB.
3. After flashing is done, reboot and use the "adb shell sm set-isolated-storage off"
4. The phone will automatically reboot upon command completion. When it is done rebooting, unlock the phone and use this command - " adb install 'com.google.*whatever gms you downloaded*' ". This install the GMS framework, without needing the file manager.
5. You might want to use FX File explorer, or whichever one you prefer. Now proceed to use the phone as you please.
6. For getting the text based clock, which is THE COOLEST and I seriously recommend using, use the command :-
" adb shell settings put secure lock_screen_custom_clock_face "com.android.keyguard.clock.TypeClockController" "
For getting a system-wide dark mode, use :- " adb shell settings put secure ui_night_mode 2

Cheers!
Thanks u.. Can I use it as daily driver ROM ?. .. I can't use WiFi or hotspot ...

Last edited:

Romsergevs

Dec 9, 2018
Odesa

Cheers!
The firmware is really excellent, autonomy, mapping and scaling is at a height, but for me one problem, the side explorer does not have access to the memory and the SD card, only the root, the manager works fine.
Thank you so much Weritos for this build.

Last edited:
Reactions: esteh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    4796e428276d.png

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
     */
    ANDROID 10.0 Q UNOFFICIAL TREBLE
    What's working :
    -Boots
    -RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    -Wi-Fi
    -Bluetooth
    -Camera
    -Full Camcorder
    -Video Playback
    -Audio
    -Sensors
    -Flash
    -LED
    -GPS
    -Fingerprint
    -Volte
    What does not work :
    - Magisk Manager
    - Bluetooth headset for calls
    INSTALL:
    Download the latest build
    We go in TWRP ORANGE FOX, section Cleaning -
    Then selective cleaning, and put a tick:
    * Dalvik / ART Cache
    * Cache
    * System
    * Data
    * Vendor
    We make Swap according to the inscription "Swipe for cleaning".
    Then go to the Installation menu and install the rom.
    Reboot
    Screenshots
    SOON
    Downloads :

This is a port, source code does not exist.

BIG THANKS: @Khode_Erfan!!! (Telegram) PayPal
    DONATE

I HAVE DONE THE FULL ADAPTATION UNDER THE LAND, you can thank me too--->
    DONATE

Actions must be taken immediately after installation and boot into the system.
    - In adb you need to run this command. (
    Code:
    adb shell sm set-isolated-storage off
    )
    - Install GMS ---> GMS
    If you do not install the GMS, calls will not work.

XDA:DevDB Information
    [10.0] Android -10.0 DP2.5 [UNOFFICIAL] [TREBLE] [17/04/2019] [VOLTE], ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Contributors
    weritos, RiteshSaxena
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP

Version Information

Created 2019-04-17
    Last Updated 2019-04-17
    ZRAM - 1536M
    for smartphones 2/16

Cheers!
    Great to see that people are working hard and creating efficient, smooth ROMS for the device which officially didn't even got 1 Android version upgrade. Thanks dev?. But only one thing I faced when I used this ROM for a day is Memory usage of minimum 2.1GB even after flashing zram.zip. Smartphone restarted automatically due to heavy ram usage.