[10.0] LineageOS 17.1 for Mi 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Alex(ITA)

May 18, 2014
Thanks for your hard work! It's greatly appreciated. Does anyone know how to activate the diag port on LOS 17.1? I'd like not to reinstall MIUI just for one thing.

Boblo

Jun 29, 2016
Hi @NeoArian,
Is Kcal supported on this version? I'd like to have support for Kcal without installing a third-party kernel (Vantom). The reason is my MI 6 is factory calibrated with a high temperature and white backgrounds are very bluish.

Thanks

NeoArian

Recognized Developer
Nov 25, 2017
Sony Xperia Z2
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Hi @NeoArian,
Is Kcal supported on this version? I'd like to have support for Kcal without installing a third-party kernel (Vantom). The reason is my MI 6 is factory calibrated with a high temperature and white backgrounds are very bluish.

Thanks
No, kcal is not and will not be supported. You can use Livedisplay to adjust the colours of your screen instead. Thanks for your comprehension.

Reactions: Barracuda77777

Boblo

Jun 29, 2016
Ok, I have realized that LiveDisplay has advanced controls for color calibration, so I will be able to get rid of those bluish tones. Fantastic :good:

Last edited:

Boblo

Jun 29, 2016
@NeoArian, a quick question:
If I have MIUI 11 previously installed (V11.0.3.0 PCAMIXM), do I have to flash the recommended firmware before flashing the ROM? If so, is this necessary for LOS 16 too?
Thanks

Tildaxx

Aug 3, 2019
Hello does gcam work with 2nd lens in this rom? and where is the latest download link thanks.

khangtn13

Aug 3, 2014
Calling volume

Hi everyone, I have a problem with the call volume, it's too low to hear, any ideas? :highfive:

lifeisgood210

Dec 15, 2011
@NeoArian thanks for the support and the respond. i have two things to change :)
1. is it possible to let automatically record incoming calls without press it manually?
2. how do i change the default flashlight intensity and color if its possible?
i really appreciate your work and effort on this rom!! many thanks

ykan

Apr 21, 2011
istanbul
I want to use dark theme automatically at sunset. I couldn't find that option, so I wanted to ask if there is.

mistersixt

Jun 17, 2011
@NeoArian: is firmware "MI6Global_V10.4.1.0.PCAMIX" still recommended for LOS17.1, or is version "MI6Global_V11.0.3.0.PCAMIX" the route to go in the meantime? Or does it not matter at all ;) ?

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards, mistersixt

NeoArian

Recognized Developer
Nov 25, 2017
Sony Xperia Z2
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
I want to use dark theme automatically at sunset. I couldn't find that option, so I wanted to ask if there is.
This feature has been added with the pixel feature drop. It will be included in the next build.

@NeoArian: is firmware "MI6Global_V10.4.1.0.PCAMIX" still recommended for LOS17.1, or is version "MI6Global_V11.0.3.0.PCAMIX" the route to go in the meantime? Or does it not matter at all ;) ?

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards, mistersixt
It doesn't really matter, Xiaomi doesn't really update important stuff for us anymore. The blobs are currently from 11.0.3 but I updated them yesterday from 11.0.5 and guess what there weren't any changes :p

Y24Y

Oct 5, 2018
Hi, glad to see the newest version works fine at nearly everything, the 17.1 version has fixed the wifi connection bugs, the fingerprint support issue for payment and video chat issue in Wechat. However this version didn't make a response for the incoming phone calls while I can make a phone call, so I have to turn to the 16.0 version which has some unhappy experiences as described already. Can it be fixed in the next release ? By the way, I'm using CMCC in China. Hope to get a reply.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hail_Strong

Hail_Strong

Mar 8, 2020
Hi, glad to see the newest version works fine at nearly everything, the 17.1 version has fixed the wifi connection bugs, the fingerprint support issue for payment and video chat issue in Wechat. However this version didn't make a response for the incoming phone calls while I can make a phone call, so I have to turn to the 16.0 version which has some unhappy experiences as described already. Can it be fixed in the next release ? By the way, I'm using CMCC in China. Hope to get a reply.
联通的怎么

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

How about China Unicom? Is everything OK for the incoming phone calls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts