[10.0][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v8.7.2 [ONEPLUS 3-3T] [28-08-2021]

Search This thread
Lock Screen issues is gone, but I have another problem (maybe there's also some kind of simple fix for this one too).
Phone boots correctly, home screen is visible, I might run all apps from there except for System Settings. Running it from launcher or cogs icon in quick settings just doesn't work - there's black screen with status bar visible or no change at all. What's interesting - settings preview is visible in recents menu but of course I can't switch to it. Also quick settings doesn't work (WiFi, Bluettoth), but I guess it just prooves that Settings app is just broken...
After going back to 8.6.0 (again :)) the problem is gone.

Lada333

Feb 7, 2016
Budapest
OnePlus 3T
Google Pixel 6a
Lock Screen issues is gone, but I have another problem (maybe there's also some kind of simple fix for this one too).
Phone boots correctly, home screen is visible, I might run all apps from there except for System Settings. Running it from launcher or cogs icon in quick settings just doesn't work - there's black screen with status bar visible or no change at all. What's interesting - settings preview is visible in recents menu but of course I can't switch to it. Also quick settings doesn't work (WiFi, Bluettoth), but I guess it just prooves that Settings app is just broken...
After going back to 8.6.0 (again :)) the problem is gone.

Settings app probably isn't broken, I'm 100% sure a clean flash would fix your issue.

Settings app probably isn't broken, I'm 100% sure a clean flash would fix your issue.

Oh yes, by broken I mean that, of course. I'm sure that everything will work fine after flashing ROM from scratch, with empty /data, but losing all settings is unacceptable for me, especially that RR has a lot of options (which is good, but there's no way to back these up). So I'll stay with (configured) 8.6.0 for now.

tfae

Feb 14, 2015
OnePlus 8 Pro
I don't have such issue on 20201023.
The only issue is that sometimes my 3T soft reboots. It doesn't even ask for the encryption pattern.
I don't know ifthe onePlus camera crashing is still a problem as I have debloated the ROM and removed it without trying.

Kaustubhx

May 19, 2017
Thane
I flashed the RR OS (20201023) when I first clean installed it i faced heating issue and unresponsive Alert Slider.. Then I again flashed the same build but now with installing OOS 9.0.6 firmware first, By doing so I solved the heating issue and so did alert slider but after setting up the phone Alert Slider sudden went to RING mode with the slider still in the middle and never worked again till now.. I don't know what's tripping the Slider but still after total of 4 Clean Flashes I coudn't fix the slider.. TBH I loved the ROM too much but it's kinda disappointing.. If its a bug I hope it gets fixed soon.. And yeah one more thing Trust says selinux isn't enforcing..

Last edited:

Darkweb_182

Account currently disabled
Jul 5, 2017
GB
meettomy.site
This is the most feature packed rom I've ever used
It's also running quite smooth with no bugs

Can anyone please tell me how to enable the silent notification clear in this rom? It's one of my favorite little features in Android 10

dlas.dl

Feb 1, 2018
Chennai
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 3T
RR-Official Update 8.6.5 : -o_O
1. Removed Touch gestures 2nd time appeared
2. Misc Updates
3. Kernel Pushed for better Battery
4. All banking apps are working
5. Device Signed and Saftey Net pass by Default.
6. if You Need you can Use RR TWRP;) RR_twrp

Clean Flash Recommended for new one
Use Open Gapps
Still we are in A10 Soon will get update for A11.:cowboy:

DarkSJ1998

2. Misc Updates

Use Open Gapps

Hi there,
Yesterday night I tried updating to v8.6.5 on my Mom's 3T, it was running RR v8.6.3 (2020-10-23) build with OpenGapps Nano & Magisk v20.4.

Lucky me who has the habit of taking backups even before every dirty flash 😅

I ran into some issues, so thought of giving up a heads up to everyone thinking to dirty flash to v8.6.5.

l couldn't go past the lockscreen, my SIMs showed "Emergency Calls only" & there were no signal bars either. I tried putting in the pattern, it would just remain stuck there & not allow me to get past it. One time, it also showed that the "Settings" app was force closing automatically.

Then, I tried wiping the /system & re flashed the 2020-10-23 build, and the device booted up fine. So I think yes it requires a clean flash.

And no, there was no issue with EdXposed or the OpenGapps package I used, as I always remove EdXposed before upgrading & the Gapps package turned out fine with the clean flash.

Reactions: the-blind-bandit

tfae

Feb 14, 2015
OnePlus 8 Pro
Hi there,
Yesterday night I tried updating to v8.6.5 on my Mom's 3T, it was running RR v8.6.3 (2020-10-23) build with OpenGapps Nano & Magisk v20.4.

Lucky me who has the habit of taking backups even before every dirty flash 😅

I ran into some issues, so thought of giving up a heads up to everyone thinking to dirty flash to v8.6.5.

l couldn't go past the lockscreen, my SIMs showed "Emergency Calls only" & there were no signal bars either. I tried putting in the pattern, it would just remain stuck there & not allow me to get past it. One time, it also showed that the "Settings" app was force closing automatically.

Then, I tried wiping the /system & re flashed the 2020-10-23 build, and the device booted up fine. So I think yes it requires a clean flash.

And no, there was no issue with EdXposed or the OpenGapps package I used, as I always remove EdXposed before upgrading & the Gapps package turned out fine with the clean flash.
No, it doesn't require a clean flash as I dirty flashed my father's 3T previously on 2020-10-23 with no problems :LOL:
It is recommended though.

DarkSJ1998

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix Q

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome

combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!

Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
    GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
    Kernel Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    AICP
    Crdroid
    AOSIP
    DU
    Xtended
    Evolution X
    Bliss
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users
    Join our Telegram channel : https://t.me/resurrectionremixofficial

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
    After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

rrsocial.png

Build Author/Maintainer - Dinesh dlas.dl
    Device Name - Oneplus
    Device Codename - Oneplus3 & 3t
    ROM Status - OFFICIAL
    Current ROM Version - v 8.6.3
    Telegram - https://t.me/OP3RR

XDA:DevDB Information

[10.0][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v8.6.0 [ONEPLUS 3-3T] [13-09-2020], ROM for the OnePlus 3

Contributors
    dlas.dl
    ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread

Version Information
    Testing

Created 2020-09-22
    Last Updated 2021-07-30
    2. Misc Updates

Use Open Gapps
    #RR #Official #Q #ROM #Oneplus3-3T
    Resurrection Remix - OFFICIAL V.8.7.1| Android 10.
    Released: 30/07/'21

Changelog:🤩🤩
    1. July-2021 - Patch 😜
    2. Chrome Freeze Fixed

Bugs : -
    Unknown tell me if any.

Instructions:-
    1. Use Open GAPPS Nano or Pico
    2. Always flash Clean build recommended

By Dinesh @dlasdl
    For Rom Discussions : Telegram @t.me/OP3RR
    Resurrection Remix - OFFICIAL V.8.7.2| Android 10.
    Released: 28/08/'21

▪️Download (https://get.resurrectionremix.com/) [870 MB]

Changelog:-
    1. August-2021 - Patch 😜

By Dinesh @dlasdl
    #RR #Official #Q #ROM #Oneplus3-3T
    Resurrection Remix - OFFICIAL V.8.6.8| Android 10.
    Released: 30/04/'21

▪️Download (https://get.resurrectionremix.com/) [868 MB]

Changelog:🤩🤩
    1. April - Patch 😜
    Bugs : -
    Unknown tell me if any.

Instructions:-
    1. Use Open GAPPS Nano or Pico
    2. Always flash Clean build recommended

By Dinesh @dlasdl