Nagpur
rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix Q

Code:
[SIZE="4"]/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
Boot into recovery
Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
First boot may take up to 5 minutes..

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
Device Source
Kernel Source
Vendor Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
LineageOs Team
AICP
Crdroid
AOSIP
DU
Xtended
Evolution X
Bliss
Omni Team
And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users.

Also this wouldn't have been possible without the support of,

Abhishek Aggarwal
Akhil Narang
Abdulwahab Isam

Join our Telegram channel : https://t.me/resurrectionremixchat

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

XDA:DevDB Information
Resurrection Remix, ROM for the Realme XT

Contributors
sagar.rokade.982, akhilnarang, Pavan Parmeshwar
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: ColorOS A16
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 2020-08-26
Stable Release Date: 2020-08-26
Beta Release Date: 2020-08-26

Created 2020-08-27
Last Updated 2020-08-27

Attachments

• photo_2020-08-27_15-20-14.jpg
    photo_2020-08-27_15-20-14.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 332

drpmch

Jun 17, 2014
delhi
Hi Can u please reconfirm frimware requirements
RUI or color os A16

only RUI..this rom is RUI based

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Till now 2 problems encountoured so far-
1)Volume down+power button combination for taking ss work only 1-2 times out of 10.
2)sometimes when try to wake from lockscreen(either double tap or by pressing power button) screen blink/or no response for about 10-15 sec.

Qgmad

Dec 10, 2014

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

1)Volume down+power button combination for taking ss work only 1-2 times out of 10.
2)sometimes when try to wake from lockscreen(either double tap or by pressing power button) screen blink/or no response for about 10-15 sec.

The same issue was once there in Colour OS where if you lock the screen and quickly try to unlock then the display would blink and hang for about 10-15 seconds. for them it was their "sleep standby optimization" i don't remember if it was called the same in colour os as this name i read from RUI. one of the things that they did is change CPU scheduling apart from other tweaks that they did. Maybe another kernel might help? i not extremely sure but do quote me on this if i am wrong.

Sep 21, 2015

I was on latest RUI. I unlocked the bootloader flashed latest twrp 3.4 then did factory reset and wice dalvik and system. Installed the rr rom and gasps mini and magisk but when I reboot after realme powered by Android it reboots and goes to twrp. I also tried to wipe vendor also and then redo the installation but same. Please help

Qgmad

Dec 10, 2014
I was on latest RUI. I unlocked the bootloader flashed latest twrp 3.4 then did factory reset and wice dalvik and system. Installed the rr rom and gasps mini and magisk but when I reboot after realme powered by Android it reboots and goes to twrp. I also tried to wipe vendor also and then redo the installation but same. Please help

This error very much reminds me of "Someone did not follow the instructions correctly". Did you format data?

drpmch

Jun 17, 2014
delhi

wipe first 5 only..then flash ROM f/b Gapps then boot to system..flash magisk after first boot only

Sep 21, 2015
Thanks for the help. I later noticed my internal storage was not getting mounted and I did what @Qgmad said i.e. format data. Also I always flash rom gaaps and magisk in one go and it always worked, is this wrong? And why?. BTW thanks again for the help. Love the rom a lot.bkeep up the good work?

Qgmad

Dec 10, 2014
Does RR have pie controls as an option for navigation? Been a bit since having it installed and have been looking for a ROM that still includes them.
I've attached a screen shot of available navigation options.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200908-100348969.jpg
    Screenshot_20200908-100348969.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 124

Qgmad

Dec 10, 2014

Hey Ive been using this rom for quite some time now and haven't faced any of the two bugs. Here's what I noticed:

1) Volume down+Power button works every time for screen shot. It's a long press! Keep them pressed for a second or two.

2) Maybe you have 'pocket detection' or something that's causing it? Never did that occour with me and I tried a lot to replicate that problem.

This is the one I faced:

Even though minor, I think camera quality is even lower than what realme camera provided. If any solution for this exists please let me know. I tried various gcam and one way or other it crashes if I try to tune the settings.

J-Mizzle

Jan 21, 2017
jmizzle.com
I've attached a screen shot of available navigation options.
That's the stock Android navigation settings. Usually if a build has any custom navigation options, recents, etc, they would be located in the rom settings. I don't remember what RR calls the settings menu but crDroid simply calls it "crDroid settings". Either way I doubt pie controls are included, I've always liked just the basic pie navigation. Seems it's dead tho.

drpmch

Jun 17, 2014
delhi
Hey Ive been using this rom for quite some time now and haven't faced any of the two bugs. Here's what I noticed:

1) Volume down+Power button works every time for screen shot. It's a long press! Keep them pressed for a second or two.

2) Maybe you have 'pocket detection' or something that's causing it? Never did that occour with me and I tried a lot to replicate that problem.

This is the one I faced:

Even though minor, I think camera quality is even lower than what realme camera provided. If any solution for this exists please let me know. I tried various gcam and one way or other it crashes if I try to tune the settings.

never faced that problem on any other rom.it was in RR only.Thnx for confirming,will try again today (FYI not enabled pocket detection or other such setting). Regarding camera issue i m using gcam v7.3 urnyx with configuration(downloaded from telegaram REALME XT PHOTOGRAPHY Group).there r other gcam also available in that group,u can try & see which one is suitable for u

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

Does RR have pie controls as an option for navigation? Been a bit since having it installed and have been looking for a ROM that still includes them.
Hav used almost all available Rom for realme XT but pie control was not included in any.it was available in older android version custom rom/ or by using xposed module.Few apps available u can try if its fullfilling ur need

Qgmad

Dec 10, 2014
Today (9 September 2020) between 6:40-6:50 I was cycling and had cycling mode on in my MI Fit App, YouTube vanced was running but not playing at the moment and I recieved a call while screen stabilization was also enabled. As soon as I picked the call the device rebooted and fingerprint sensor wasn't responding after reboot. Then locking and unlocking the screen brought everything back to normal. I quickly disabled screen stabilization and this problem didn't repeat. I haven't tried to recreate the incidence either. Attached is a logcat saved using a Logcat Reader app in root mode which was installed from play store. It has record since 4th September so had to zip it and I see some other errors also. Please review and advise.

Attachments

• logcat_09-09-2020_19-48-18.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 7

Qgmad

Dec 10, 2014
Today (9 September 2020) between 6:40-6:50 I was cycling and had cycling mode on in my MI Fit App, YouTube vanced was running but not playing at the moment and I recieved a call while screen stabilization was also enabled. As soon as I picked the call the device rebooted and fingerprint sensor wasn't responding after reboot. Then locking and unlocking the screen brought everything back to normal. I quickly disabled screen stabilization and this problem didn't repeat. I haven't tried to recreate the incidence either. Attached is a logcat saved using a Logcat Reader app in root mode which was installed from play store. It has record since 4th September so had to zip it and I see some other errors also. Please review and advise.

Any update on this error?
also in-case it might help, these are the active magisk modules:
Audio Modification Library
Busybox for Android NDK
Magisk Manager for Recovery
Systemless Hosts
Viper4Android 2.7.1.6

Selinux is still Enforcing and I might have installed "Extreme Beats Aural Maximizer".

J-Mizzle

Jan 21, 2017
jmizzle.com
Hav used almost all available Rom for realme XT but pie control was not included in any.it was available in older android version custom rom/ or by using xposed module.Few apps available u can try if its fullfilling ur need
Yes, I've tried every rom available for the XT, with the exception of RR. I usually run RR on my phones but I settled on crDroid after testing builds before this released. I'm aware no others include pie controls. Certainly something I'd love to see make a comeback and be included with some ROMs. I skip using apps or modules to gain them tho. I miss sliding up from the bottom to reveal pie because it keeps the navigation bar hidden. I'm not a big fan of Androids gesture navigation.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone