• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[10.0][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v8.x [X00TD]

Search This thread

Fucgly

Oct 10, 2016
Umm.....2 problems, playstore showing "Device not certified' even after installing magiskhideconfig. Also after changing kernel USB OTG is not working. Btw I'm using nikgapps latest, also tried with bitgapps latest.

Any fix?

RanjanJain

Jul 22, 2012
Dont Install anything in Magisk.

Umm.....2 problems, playstore showing "Device not certified' even after installing magiskhideconfig. Also after changing kernel USB OTG is not working. Btw I'm using nikgapps latest, also tried with bitgapps latest.

Any fix?

If you will install anything in Magisk, it's device certification status will go.

That's Google certification issue, NOT Magisk

Some of the banking and financial apps look for this certification before starting. Magisk Hide wont serve the purpose as it hides Device's root status and NOT the Device Boot Status.

Hint:- Try to clean flash ROM and then flash GApps and then flash Magisk. Without installing anything in Magisk, check whether your Play Store is working or not.

I am using OpenGapps and Flame GApps and not facing any issue if Magisk is clean.

m0han

Apr 30, 2012
SeedVault in v8.6.4

Nov build is up. Changelog in Changelog post
many thanks for the regular updates.
anyone use seedvault? i tried, but couldn't succeed.
maybe @Danish1999 could offer help. :good:

Screenshot_20201110-224744514.jpg Screenshot_20201112-073430987.jpg Screenshot_20201112-073739795.jpg Screenshot_20201112-074006150.jpg

Screenshot_20201112-074039_Seedvault.jpg Screenshot_20201112-075522_Seedvault.jpg Screenshot_20201112-075715697.jpg Screenshot_20201112-075829797.jpg

akhil17kr

Oct 8, 2011
gurgaon
Great ROM. My only complaint is high battery usage while using this device. I feel it drains more than other rom with default kernel. Although standby is fine but usage drain is more.
Any tips or kernel suggestion would be appreciated.

mrudul39

Oct 11, 2016
Dirty flashing

* Nov build is up
* Changelog in Changelog post

can i dirty flash it and the wipe the cache and dalvik cache after installation, will it affect anything?

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

If you will install anything in Magisk, it's device certification status will go.

That's Google certification issue, NOT Magisk

Some of the banking and financial apps look for this certification before starting. Magisk Hide wont serve the purpose as it hides Device's root status and NOT the Device Boot Status.

Hint:- Try to clean flash ROM and then flash GApps and then flash Magisk. Without installing anything in Magisk, check whether your Play Store is working or not.

I am using OpenGapps and Flame GApps and not facing any issue if Magisk is clean.

not even systemless hosts required for adblocking? that is the only module i've installed and i'm currently running RR 8.6.3 and i've no issues.

RanjanJain

Jul 22, 2012
i dirty-flashed from 8.6.3 to 8.6.4 and updated to bitgapps r19 and magisk 21.1.
no issues faced so far except with seedvault. could someone help with that?

On the first screen of Magisk, check the safety net status and let us know.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

can i dirty flash it and the wipe the cache and dalvik cache after installation, will it affect anything?

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

not even systemless hosts required for adblocking? that is the only module i've installed and i'm currently running RR 8.6.3 and i've no issues.

On the first screen of magisk, check the safety net status and confirm back...

RanjanJain

Jul 22, 2012

Yes. I had dirty flashed current version. Its working fine. I didnt even wipe the cache and delvik. (May be it was part of dirty flashing. I cant say)

Fucgly

Oct 10, 2016

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix Q

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Make Sure u have 061 fw or greater than 061.
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
    GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
    Device Source
    Kernel Source
    Vendor Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    AICP
    Crdroid
    AOSIP
    DU
    Xtended
    Evolution X
    Bliss
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

Join our Telegram channel : https://t.me/resurrectionremixchat

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
    After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

Changelog Post :

Build Date : 14-8-2020

Changelog:
    - Source Upstream
    - Initial Official Build

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Build Date : 20-8-2020

Source Changelog:
    • Vowifi icons styles
    • Added more headers
    • Removed janky blur view
    • More weather icon packs
    • MIUI implementation for swipe to screenshot
    • Charging Animation
    • Various QS panel , padding, themeing fixes

Device Changelog:
    • Fixed vowifi icons not showing
    • Audio improvement
    • Fixed rotation issues
    • Enabled Boost framework

Build Date : 13-9-2020

Source Changelog :
    • Sept Security Patch
    • POSP Vol Styles
    • Brightness Bar Styles
    • Centered R style notification header
    • Quick unlock after reboot
    • Lock screen item alignment customization
    • Lock screen Date Styles
    • Navigation Bar Styles
    • CPU Info Tile
    • Many Other Misc Changes and Bug Fixes

Device Changelog:
    • Rebased Kernel with Stock 429 Kernel Changes
    • Fixed FP Issues
    • Fixed wrong zram size for 3gb variant
    • Updated widevine DRM blobs from lavender
    • Various other misc fixes

Build Date : 22-9-2020

Source Changelog :
    • Background change for QS Panel
    • Volume Panel Animations
    • Big Circle Battery Style
    • App Lock
    • Detailed changelog can be seen in settings

Device Changelog:
    • Fixed CTS issues
    • Other Misc Changes

Build Date : 11-10-2020

Source Changelog :
    • October Security Patch
    • Analog Clock Sizes
    • One UI spacer avatar now can be edited
    • Option to cycle through ringer modes with vol buttons
    • Smart Pull down
    • App lock v1.1

Device Changelog:
    • Updated blobs from latest jasmine release
    • MIUI Power off Charging animation
    • Added Zenparts
    • Misc Tree cleanup and update

Build Date : 21-10-2020

Source Changelog:
    • Fix AOSP Messaging app not showing Headsup
    • Redesign BatteryMeterView
    • Stock Vol Panel Dialog Tint Styles
    • Settings Search Bar Styles
    • Media Seekbar Changes
    • Leaf and Heart icon shapes
    • Other misc changes and fixes
    • Detailed changelog can be in settings app

Build Date : 10-11-2020

Source Changelog:
    • Nov Security Patch
    • Smart Charging Tile
    • One more Vol panel style
    • Seedvault Backup
    • Other misc changes and fixes
    • Detailed changelog can be in settings app

Device Changelog:
    • Updated blobs from latest jasmine release
    • Misc Cleanup

Notes:
    • Minimum firmware 061
    • Dirty flash isn't tested clean flash if u find any problem
    • Orangefox recovery recommended
    • Goodix FP users need to flash a zip for fp - Not Needed in 13/09/2020 build

MOUNT VENDOR AND FLASH
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lmxzabifP6YXagEvd5O14hI138YpoNyg/view?usp=sharing
    * New update available!
    * Changelog is in changelog post
    * Thanks
    Wew congratulations bro.
    Is device enforcing or certified without magisk ? Kindly give some ss:good: