[10.0][OFFICIAL] RevengeOS 3.2 | OnePlus 5T [STABLE]

Search This thread

vikash0513

Jul 21, 2012
Netherlands
When this happened to me (no matter what distro), I just had to wipe the user data partition. (Which isn't through the advanced formatting page, Wipe > Format Data > type « yes » > Enter…if I remember right.)

Thank You For The Support.....
I Wiped Everything....

Should I Now Install Firmware, RevengeOS And Then And Gapps...

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

I Have Wiped Everything And Installed RevengeOS And Still It Is Restarting In TWRP......

Last edited:

campfred

Sep 21, 2016
Thank You For The Support.....
I Wiped Everything....

Should I Now Install Firmware, RevengeOS And Then And Gapps...

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

I Have Wiped Everything And Installed RevengeOS And Still It Is Restarting In TWRP......
In that case, when it still happened for me, I had to go back to OOS to get back my vendor partition intact and then go through the whole process again but without wiping the Vendor partition. I'm not knowledgable about why exactly but if I'm wiping that partition, some distros don't boot (probably because they don't provision Vendor data?).

Dgonix

Aug 10, 2013
RevengeOS 4.0 for OnePlus 5t Android 11.
RevengeOS 4.0 is released recently and the official update of the same for OnePlus 5t is far away. What if I will say we already have the RevengeOS 4.0 for OnePlus 5t? Yes, RevengeOS 4.0 which is based on RevengeOS 4.0, is now available for OnePlus 5t. This is a step-by-step guide that explains how to install RevengeOS 4.0 on OnePlus 5t. This build is brought to you by developer Invisiblek.
RevengeOS, having an objective as above, is quite a popular custom ROM for various devices. And, RevengeOS 4.0 is their new update on top of stock Android 11.

Download RevengeOS 4.0 for OnePlus 5t: https://1pwn.tk/R/RevengeOS-4.0-R-UNOFFICIAL-ocean-1235.zip
Installing a custom ROM requires a little bit of advanced knowledge to modify the underlying firmware on your phone, such as bootloader unlock, custom recovery installation, etc. If not done properly it may leave your phone unusable temporarily or permanently! This is an initial build for OnePlus 5t which may not boot at all or may have many BUGs.

Arokia

May 10, 2016
RevengeOS 4.0 for OnePlus 5t Android 11.

RevengeOS, having an objective as above, is quite a popular custom ROM for various devices. And, RevengeOS 4.0 is their new update on top of stock Android 11.

Download RevengeOS 4.0 for OnePlus 5t:https://1pwn.tk/R/RevengeOS-4.0-R-UNOFFICIAL-ocean-1235.zip
Installing a custom ROM requires a little bit of advanced knowledge to modify the underlying firmware on your phone, such as bootloader unlock, custom recovery installation, etc. If not done properly it may leave your phone unusable temporarily or permanently! This is an initial build for OnePlus 5t which may not boot at all or may have many BUGs.
Is this for OnePlus 5t. Cos the device name says ocean?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    revenge-Q.jpg

RevengeOS is an aftermarket firmware based on AOSP. We are dedicated to fast, stable and mininal customization rom, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code,Hope you will enjoy.

Please feel free to look, build, and use our code at RevengeOS GitHub.

Also, we got our Telegram Group to talk about the ROM, share some love, ideas or even have fun with us

Disclaimer: While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash! If you have questions, ask your fellow users or ask us in Telegram Group

Steps to Flash(Read Carefully)
    - Flash firmware
    - Flash the ROM
    - Flash the Gapps
    - Flash Magisk(optional)
    - Enjoy !

Download ROM and Gapps from here below link

Recommended TWRP
    ROM download (updated on 07/04/2020)

Latest Firmware
    BitGapps download

BUGS
    - None

Want to buy me a coffee ?

XDA:DevDB Information
    RevengeOS OnePlus 5T, ROM for the OnePlus 5T

Contributors
    mauronofrio, neobuddy89, codeworkx
    Source Code: https://github.com/Mauronofrio-s-ROMs

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2020-03-29

Created 2020-03-28
    Last Updated 2020-03-28
    RevengeOS 3.2 for OnePlus 5T (dumpling) by mauronofrio:
    Fixed a bug about WIFI 5ghz.

ROM download (updated on 07/04/2020)
    revenge-Q.jpg

RevengeOS is an aftermarket firmware based on AOSP. We are dedicated to fast, stable and mininal customization rom, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code,Hope you will enjoy.

Please feel free to look, build, and use our code at RevengeOS GitHub.

Also, we got our Telegram Group to talk about the ROM, share some love, ideas or even have fun with us

Disclaimer: While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash! If you have questions, ask your fellow users or ask us in Telegram Group

Steps to Flash(Read Carefully)
    - Flash firmware
    - Flash the ROM
    - Flash the Gapps
    - Flash Magisk(optional)
    - Enjoy !

Download ROM and Gapps from here below link

Recommended TWRP
    ROM download (updated on 27/03/2020)

Latest Firmware
    BitGapps download

BUGS
    - None

Want to buy me a coffee ?

XDA:DevDB Information
    RevengeOS OnePlus 5T, ROM for the OnePlus 5T

Contributors
    mauronofrio, neobuddy89, codeworkx
    Source Code: https://github.com/Mauronofrio-s-ROMs

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2020-03-29

Created 2020-03-28
    Last Updated 2020-03-28

Some screenshot would be nice.
    Some screenshot would be nice.
    It's an AOSP rom. Plain android with a customisation tab in the settings somewhere. Included customisation options as a list is something that would be more helpful imo.

Edit: A brief list of that is avl on TG.
    Would you be willing to share this? Been trying to do it will tasker but no luck.

Sure! Sorry for the delay. The attachment upload window isn't working for me right now so I uploaded it on Automate's community hub.
    Here's a link to the flow : https://llamalab.com/automate/community/flows/34485
    I'll retry uploading the flow's file directly here later but right now, I must use the community hub due to the attachment uploader not working.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone