• Dec 26, 2015
    Birmingham
    url]

Resurrection Remix Q

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/SIZE]

url]

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

url]

Make sure you have the REQUIRED TWRP installed from here.
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    IMPORTANT FIRST STEP BEFORE FLASHING ROM: IN TWRP Recovery go to Advanced > Terminal and type in setprop ro.boot.vbmeta.avb_version 1.1
    You can also just remove the comptability.zip inside the ROM package instead of doing the above command.
    Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Boot image created by Ivan or make your own here(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

url]

ROM Download (S10E)
    ROM Download (S10)
    ROM Download (S10+)
    GApps

url]

Resurrection Remix Source
    Kernel Source

url]

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    AICP
    Crdroid
    AOSIP
    DU
    Xtended
    Evolution X
    Bliss
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

Join our Telegram channel : https://t.me/resurrectionremixchat

url]

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
    After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

Last edited:

Ninja_Gundam

• Dec 11, 2006
    OMG! :eek: I just switch from RR 6.2.1 on S9 to a S10 and roms are so bad compared to RR. I hope it will rocks as always :)
    One UI roms are too heavy, cpu is always going crazy and smartphone is hot as hell >_<.
    I miss the lack of a led notification on s10, so i'm using LED ME KNOW in Always on Display.. will it works on this rom ? (in EvoX wasn't)
    Magisk root / EdXposed will works too ? How is going with the notch hole?
    In meantinme, I'm downloading all files needed :)
    In advance,
    Thx for the job!

EDIT : installed without this command : "IMPORTANT FIRST STEP BEFORE FLASHING ROM: IN TWRP Recovery go to Advanced > Terminal and type in setprop ro.boot.vbmeta.avb_version 1.1 " twrp 3.3 no setprop function. twrp 3.4 do not work on my s10..
    Hope it will be not a problem flashing like that.

Installing things... :)

Chooo

PS : I've sent a little for a beer :)

Last edited:

FreeRunner2017

Aug 16, 2017
    OMG! :eek: I just switch from RR 6.2.1 on S9 to a S10 and roms are so bad compared to RR. I hope it will rocks as always :)
    One UI roms are too heavy, cpu is always going crazy and smartphone is hot as hell >_<.
    I miss the lack of a led notification on s10, so i'm using LED ME KNOW in Always on Display.. will it works on this rom ? (in EvoX wasn't)
    In advance,
    Thx for the job!

EDIT : installed without this command : "IMPORTANT FIRST STEP BEFORE FLASHING ROM: IN TWRP Recovery go to Advanced > Terminal and type in setprop ro.boot.vbmeta.avb_version 1.1 " twrp 3.3 no setprop function. twrp 3.4 do not work on my s10..

Chooo

Getting a invalid zip format error in TWRP :( .

^^rac

• Dec 19, 2006
    Cape Town
    In advance,
    Thx for the job!

Chooo

Was actually wondering that would happen if you don't use the command.... And what it actually does...

Want to try this ROM later.... :)

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

Was actually wondering that would happen if you don't use the command.... And what it actually does...

Also used to be a huge fan of RR ROMs... So glad it's back on S10E thank you!

turbolukex5

• Dec 26, 2015
    Birmingham

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

You need to run this so rom can install at all. You can alternatively remove compatibility.zip within the ROM zip itself.

Reactions: Txomin4 and ^^rac

^^rac

• Dec 19, 2006
    Cape Town
    Thanks, im in, and testing. Coming from Havoc ROM which is also pretty good :)
    I did not have to run the command, installed straight away on Modpunk TWRP.

Will run it for the weekend and provide some feedback, thank you very much, so awesome seeing another LOS rom!

turbolukex5

• Dec 26, 2015
    Birmingham
    Thanks, im in, and testing. Coming from Havoc ROM which is also pretty good :)
    I did not have to run the command, installed straight away on Modpunk TWRP.

Will run it for the weekend and provide some feedback, thank you very much, so awesome seeing another LOS rom!

By any chance did you have S10( G973)

Ninja_Gundam

• Dec 11, 2006
    Mine got well without command on S10 :)
    Btw.. firsts impressions are very good ! Finally a speedy fluid rom and cellphone is cold.. with hades was a real hellfire >_<;
    Installed all i had on s9 RR wanna see how it goes.. battery% need to be calibrated I'll let go in weekend time.
    I've tried 90Hz refresh but no evident change so put back to 60Hz.

Under display, I think there is a little bug on slide Minimal brightness level.. even on little put like 70% on light.
    Under RR tools -> interface -> ambient options -> Display ambient if u enable Ambient display it actually is off (yesterday i've disabled it and it was on on screen) seem a bit buggy maybe in combo with others settings.

Is there a way to save RR tools settings ? Will be nice feature if implemented.

Had sense on this rom keep using Amplify\Greenify ?
    If anyone used to downclock, which app u suggest on this RR?

I'm still figuring out how to have notification as I like..
    I dont want Always on screen.. I just want a ledalike notification on screen of the color of the app.
    anyone have this configuration\can help ?

Sorry for all question but this rom really my fav !

Chooo

Ninja_Gundam

• Dec 11, 2006
    Mixed heavy usage, installing apps...testing etc.. with dowclock to 10xx...... For now battery is running 27h and 8 of screen.. not bad to me :) (neither a reboot , temp around 32°C.. i think ok with 35°C outside)
    Still figuring out about some combo for notifications light..gcam to work etc.. later heavy optizimizing on kernel\services,debloating loggers etc
    but for now for my use I'm pretty satisfated :)

Chooo

Reactions: seburton

Ninja_Gundam

• Dec 11, 2006
    Anyone having issues with multi touch being just up to 2 points only?

I can test if u tell me how...
    btw im having a strange bug now with android wear...

thread-415098-9165778884142528977.png

Already tried to clean cache\data of google, play services, wear os.. reinstalled wear os even after reboot... nothing.
    Any ideas ? With others custom rom was working.

Chooo

Last edited:

Eidluci

Jul 6, 2020
    OnePlus 8
    I can test if u tell me how...
    btw im having a strange bug now with android wear...

Already tried to clean cache\data of google, play services, wear os.. reinstalled wear os even after reboot... nothing.
    Any ideas ? With others custom rom was working.

Chooo

Try downloading a touch testing app and see that when adding a third finger on the screen it cancels one then just moves to the third finger instead of showing 3 in total

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      url]

Resurrection Remix Q

Code:
      [SIZE="4"]/*
       * Your warranty is now void.
       * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
       * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
       * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
       * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
       * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
       */[/SIZE]

url]

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
      combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
      Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

url]

Make sure you have the REQUIRED TWRP installed from here.
      Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
      Boot into recovery
      Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
      IMPORTANT FIRST STEP BEFORE FLASHING ROM: IN TWRP Recovery go to Advanced > Terminal and type in setprop ro.boot.vbmeta.avb_version 1.1
      You can also just remove the comptability.zip inside the ROM package instead of doing the above command.
      Flash ResurrectionRemix Rom
      Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
      Flash Magisk Boot image created by Ivan or make your own here(Optional)
      First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

url]

ROM Download (S10E)
      ROM Download (S10)
      ROM Download (S10+)
      GApps

url]

Resurrection Remix Source
      Kernel Source

url]

XDA Developers
      LineageOs Team
      AICP
      Crdroid
      AOSIP
      DU
      Xtended
      Evolution X
      Bliss
      Omni Team
      And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

Join our Telegram channel : https://t.me/resurrectionremixchat

url]

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
      After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
      Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
      Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
      Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

Anyone can note differences between 8.5.7 and 8.5.9 in waiting for changelog ?

Chooo

Device changelog
      - Volume rocker can now be used to wake device
      - QS Padding Resolved
      - Misc performance and stability improvements

Unfortunately I missed opportunity to give you exact changelog of the ROM source. Find future changes at link below.

https://get.resurrectionremix.com/ten/changelog/Changelog.txt
      In advance,
      Thx for the job!

Chooo

You need to run this so rom can install at all. You can alternatively remove compatibility.zip within the ROM zip itself.
      Will an update based on newer binary ever been released, or is this Thread dead? - askin' for a friend. 🙃

RR build will be updated in the next month or so. Most have moved to android R and RR is one of the few that are still rocking Q. Q builds aren't that popular anymore.