Resurrection Remix 8.6.2

Date- 7/10/20

Initial build

Link- https://bit.ly/34Rfxd9

Resurrection Remix 8.6.4
Date- 14/11/20

Changelog-
Fixed qs padding
• Settings: Add Searchbar colors (accent, gradient and normal).
• Settings: Add Searchbar corner options.
• Add optional vibration when battery saver enabled.
• RR Themes: Add RR Clear Theme 2.0 (might be buggy yet).
• Quick Settings: Fix tile tints not working on default tiles.
• Quick Settings: Refresh tiles when setting QS label tint as well.
• SystemUI: Fix Volume ringer icon color in landscape mode.
• Quick Settings: Fix default background opacity.
• RR Tools: Fix dashboard settings inconsistencies.
• Other upstream changes from 8.6.3 and 8.6.4

Download link- https://bit.ly/2KbDc15

Resurrection Remix 8.6.6
build date- 21/1/21

Download- https://mega.nz/file/SGAUhZLD#NYCaJ9UNSCZx91qHf5UXGD2UsLKOOXWUawWpIXYsnsE

Last edited:

TheBlutarch

Oct 10, 2016
New Delhi
@TheBlutarch. Downloaded and using RR v.8.6.4 by you. It's great. Keep up the great work. I hope you keep updating it regularly . Appreciate your efforts.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

[/COLOR @TheBlutarch. Downloaded and using RR v.8.6.4 by you. It's great. Keep up the great work. I hope you keep updating it regularly . Appreciate your efforts.

Using it even before release on XDA :D

R a BB i t

Aug 4, 2015
The ROM is literally super COOL and performance & battery are just really above my expectations. Kudos to the devs for such great work. But there are few minor issues I would like to mention since after a day of intense usage ?

Notification LED is working only for notifications but not for charging and low battery continuous pulse. Even checked the settings, didn't work. :confused: And also the default SIM for calls is changed to SIM 2 after every reboot.

Last edited:

Abhi_T

Apr 2, 2019
Using it even before release on XDA :D

@TheBlutarch Yes. Thank you again for it. I got the news about updated version from telegram group and found the link updated here , so downloaded it and using it. Keep up the good work. appreciate your efforts. If possible keep the thread and updates active till you can and hopefully android 11 when resurrection remix v9.x releases and further. Thanks to you , its like Zuk Z2 Plus got a new life.

shubh7007

Nov 22, 2020

please add ONE HAND feature like ressurection 7.x official version this is humble request my phone touch not work so i use one hand to prevent repairing
while charging LED NOTIFICATION not work
wifi dropped in case of little weak strenth[60%]
and other is ok but pls add one hand screen feature

doktor29

Dec 21, 2010
The ROM is literally super COOL and performance & battery are just really above my expectations. Kudos to the devs for such great work. But there are few minor issues I would like to mention since after a day of intense usage ?

Notification LED is working only for notifications but not for charging and low battery continuous pulse. Even checked the settings, didn't work. :confused: And also the default SIM for calls is changed to SIM 2 after every reboot.
+1
Same here, hope next build fix it.

Also for me the low level volume is still too loud :/
If i set ringer and notifications to low anyway i can get heart attack when i sleep and somebody call 🤣

R a BB i t

Aug 4, 2015
Can fully relate to that heart attack 😅

Sound Output is one of the best thing about RROS, it's just perfect (Bold & Bassy) compared to other 10 Roms. Tuned it with V4A for the best possible output.
+1
Same here, hope next build fix it.

Also for me the low level volume is still too loud :/
If i set ringer and notifications to low anyway i can get heart attack when i sleep and somebody call 🤣

Abhi_T

Apr 2, 2019
@TheBlutarch Any chance you are doing a release this month with the december 2020 security patch or will be doing a new release in January 2021. No worries if in case you are not. Thanks in advance if you are doing .

msmanral

May 2, 2020
The ROM is literally super COOL great work.
But there are few minor issues I would like to mention since after a day of intense usage.

1. Notifications LED is not working for charging and low battery continuous pulse.
2. Phone call notification delayed for 2 to 3 second (JIO)
3. there is some problem in VOWIFI (JIO). some time phone is not reachable .

Abhi_T

Apr 2, 2019
Already released😅
Check page 2 for all releases and main thread page for latest download
Downloading it now. Thank you in advance. I hope you are planning to keep the ROM active till we get a stable enough version with android 11 as when ResurectionRemix launches it. Thank you again. Appreciate your efforts.