[10.0][UNOFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v8.6.7 [GSI arm,a64,arm64 | aonly,ab]

RobotHanzo

Jun 9, 2018
32gb sd card called 'sdfat' file system [From diskinfo App].
Cant check 16gb cause i dont have it with me now.

[[Btw your rom is awsome dude. I can use every function that i need in my j5 prime:love:]]
I don't actually know what is sdfat lol, but you can try formatting it to a somewhat more known file system like fat32 and see if the issue still persist, make sure to backup everything valuable on it first

Dravelz

Mar 14, 2018
Hello. So far everything works except my sim is not recognised therefore i don't have mobile networking.
I'm using a Redmi 9 3/32Gb (ARM64 A/B Version)

imdsuzon

Dec 1, 2016
I have a request, before uploading the next build, please compress it as ".xz" by 7zip or other app. it will reduce the size and makes easier and faster to upload or download. And upload it to sourceforge if possible,, thanks.

RobotHanzo

Jun 9, 2018
I have a request, before uploading the next build, please compress it as ".xz" by 7zip or other app. it will reduce the size and makes easier and faster to upload or download. And upload it to sourceforge if possible,, thanks.
I might not compress, but I already uploaded the current version to sourceforge and the future version will be too
The sourceforge site: https://sourceforge.net/projects/resurrection-remix-q-gsi/files/
The current version is at old folder