[10.0][UNOFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v8.7.3 [GSI arm,a64,arm64 | aonly,ab]

Search This thread

RobotHanzo

Jun 9, 2018
32gb sd card called 'sdfat' file system [From diskinfo App].
Cant check 16gb cause i dont have it with me now.

[[Btw your rom is awsome dude. I can use every function that i need in my j5 prime:love:]]
I don't actually know what is sdfat lol, but you can try formatting it to a somewhat more known file system like fat32 and see if the issue still persist, make sure to backup everything valuable on it first

Dravelz

Mar 14, 2018
Hello. So far everything works except my sim is not recognised therefore i don't have mobile networking.
I'm using a Redmi 9 3/32Gb (ARM64 A/B Version)

imdsuzon

Dec 1, 2016
I have a request, before uploading the next build, please compress it as ".xz" by 7zip or other app. it will reduce the size and makes easier and faster to upload or download. And upload it to sourceforge if possible,, thanks.

RobotHanzo

Jun 9, 2018
I have a request, before uploading the next build, please compress it as ".xz" by 7zip or other app. it will reduce the size and makes easier and faster to upload or download. And upload it to sourceforge if possible,, thanks.
I might not compress, but I already uploaded the current version to sourceforge and the future version will be too
The sourceforge site: https://sourceforge.net/projects/resurrection-remix-q-gsi/files/
The current version is at old folder

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix Q

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome

combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!

Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash the system image you get below
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
    ROM Download (Compressed)
    To find which file to download, the format the files are named is as follows:
    system-arm-ab-vanilla-nosu-userdebug.img

system - Flash into system image

arm - The CPU architecture (arm, a64, arm64 a64 means arm_binder64)
    ab - The support of A (aonly) or A/B (ab) partition

vanilla - Presence of Google Apps ~ vanilla means absence, go means Google Go Apps
    nosu - Presence of root ~ nosu means absence
    userdebug - Build type

NOTE: Only system-a64-ab-vanilla-nosu-userdebug.img is tested on gta3xlwifi device,
    I hold no guarantee on any of the images working, if you succeeded installing, make sure to let me know!

GApps

rrthanks.png

phhuson ~ For the treble stuff
    XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    AICP
    Crdroid
    AOSIP
    DU
    Xtended
    Evolution X
    Bliss
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users
    Join our Telegram channel : https://t.me/resurrectionremixchat

rrsocial.png

2021/01/31 - Migrated download links to sourceforge, updated to RR v8.6.6
    2021/02/01 - Uploaded a compressed version, will be uploading compressed for the future too
    2021/02/02 - Google GO Apps version uploaded, compressed soon, so does the future versions
    2021/02/09 - Fixed all the broken patches, all patches are now applied
    2021/02/09 - Will start building normal GAPPS instead of GO versions
    2021/02/11 - Updated to v8.6.7
    2021/04/28 - Updated to v8.6.8 with overlay fix provided by diust
    2021/07/17 - Updated to v8.7.0
    2021/08/31 - Updated to v8.7.2
    2021/09/25 - Updated to v8.7.3
    Thanks for your work @RobotHanzo. Are you planning to build it for Android 11 too?
    I will build Android 11 whenever RR releases a somewhat stable version of it, stay tuned!
    If possible start development of
    Aosp Extended unofficial
    Thanks my friend
    I wont compile more roms unless I can have this thing stable
    Even with the latest 8.6.7 built overlays are not working. Status bar height does not match notch height, no auto brightness, no battery usages data, such and such........ Diust's 8.6.4 had the same issue but no such issue on his fixed 8.6.4 built and his 8.6.5 built. I tried copying overlays to respective directories but that didn't fix it too.
    Device- Nokia 8.1
    I am currently working on the patches, stay tuned for updates!