[10.0][UNOFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v8.6.8 [GSI arm,a64,arm64 | aonly,ab]

Search This thread

Aleha10

Feb 20, 2021
Not until RR wants to do that
Hello, on my samsung A20e with Resurrection Remix v8.6.7 and Physwizz Kernel physwizz_kernel_1.72{a20e} which fixed the MTP issue, I have problems with Bluetooth Calls. There is no sound output.
Music output works fine.
Do you have a solution for this issue?
Txs in advance

Reactions: hacker812c

bomzhellino

Nov 2, 2019
Hello, on my samsung A20e with Resurrection Remix v8.6.7 and Physwizz Kernel physwizz_kernel_1.72{a20e} which fixed the MTP issue, I have problems with Bluetooth Calls. There is no sound output.
Music output works fine.
Do you have a solution for this issue?
Txs in advance
Try to flash this zip with twrp.
BACKUP YOUR VENDOR befor!!!

Attachments

• incall_bt_airdots_fix.zip
    825.7 KB · Views: 15

bomzhellino

Nov 2, 2019
By the way, I can not enable the Bluetooth A2DP Hardware-Offload...
Try to add this string in your build.prop:
audio.offload.disabled=false
Also check this in Phh Treble Settings -> Misc features?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210405-153653226 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20210405-153653226 (1).jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Elmarigo

Jun 13, 2014
I know that issue, I experienced that my self, but I wonder if using other rom fixes it
Can you test it for me?
Still wondering about this:
Since my test confirmed, the Galaxy A40's Offline-Charging problem also exists with AOSP - does this mean I should somehow post a bug report at AOSP?
Or maybe at the person who did all the Samsung compatibility layer work? ( I forgot the name :( )
And where exactly would I do this? :)

Thank you!

bomzhellino

Nov 2, 2019
Since my test confirmed, the Galaxy A40's Offline-Charging problem also exists with AOSP - does this mean I should somehow post a bug report at AOSP?
Or maybe at the person who did all the Samsung compatibility layer work? ( I forgot the name :( )

Thank you!
You can ask to AOSP GSI developer — phhusson in his telegram group:
t.me/phhtreble

Top Liked Posts

Resurrection Remix v8.6.8​

problem, No SIM Card - No cellular service

MTK 6763, arm64 , ab / vendor 9

Thanks​
    you should try updating you firmware to the lastest available and then install custom rom.
    Hello RobotHanzo, thank you very much for the new Release, my last one was RR 7.0.3 from https://sourceforge.net/projects/developerluke-roms/files/GSIs/ in combination with vendor_quack 1.1.
    I now upgraded to vendor_quack 2.6 https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...dor-quack-v2-5-for-galaxy-a8-a8-2018.4157533/
    and your ROM with 8.6.8
    Everything is working awesome except one issue that I really want to solve before I use it daily -
    I get the error at startup saying:
    Android System
    There's an internal problem with your device. Contact your manufacturer for details.

I searched the forum - reinstalled system and vendor multiple with wiping all except internal storage, tried this for example: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...fix-aka-contact-manufacturer-problem.3133347/
    But either the RR logo spins forever (due to noobish build.prop changes) and thus the device doesnt start... Can you maybe point me in the right direction how to fix that?

Try a different kernel and see if problem persists. also updating to the lastest firmware could help.
    Updated to v8.6.8 along with overlay fix provided by diust, thanks!
    Please report any issues you run into, including those you have reported before.
    (GAPPS included version will be posted soon after the current build have been proved to not have critical bugs)

Thank you!
    You can ask to AOSP GSI developer — phhusson in his telegram group:
    t.me/phhtreble
    Good day. Is there a way to update from 8.6.7 to 8.6.8 without losing data or do i need to clean install new version and restore data using twrp?
    It is always recommended to wipe data before installation, but according to my test dirty flashing is possible, so just flash the image if you really want to preserve data
    Good day! Doesn't show battery stats like before. Auto brightness does not work.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix Q

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome

combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!

Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash the system image you get below
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
    ROM Download (Compressed)
    To find which file to download, the format the files are named is as follows:
    system-arm-ab-vanilla-nosu-userdebug.img

system - Flash into system image

arm - The CPU architecture (arm, a64, arm64 a64 means arm_binder64)
    ab - The support of A (aonly) or A/B (ab) partition

vanilla - Presence of Google Apps ~ vanilla means absence, go means Google Go Apps
    nosu - Presence of root ~ nosu means absence
    userdebug - Build type

NOTE: Only system-a64-ab-vanilla-nosu-userdebug.img is tested on gta3xlwifi device,
    I hold no guarantee on any of the images working, if you succeeded installing, make sure to let me know!

GApps

rrthanks.png

phhuson ~ For the treble stuff
    XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    AICP
    Crdroid
    AOSIP
    DU
    Xtended
    Evolution X
    Bliss
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users
    Join our Telegram channel : https://t.me/resurrectionremixchat

rrsocial.png

2021/01/31 - Migrated download links to sourceforge, updated to RR v8.6.6
    2021/02/01 - Uploaded a compressed version, will be uploading compressed for the future too
    2021/02/02 - Google GO Apps version uploaded, compressed soon, so does the future versions
    2021/02/09 - Fixed all the broken patches, all patches are now applied
    2021/02/09 - Will start building normal GAPPS instead of GO versions
    2021/02/11 - Updated to v8.6.7
    2021/04/28 - Updated to v8.6.8 with overlay fix provided by diust
    Even with the latest 8.6.7 built overlays are not working. Status bar height does not match notch height, no auto brightness, no battery usages data, such and such........ Diust's 8.6.4 had the same issue but no such issue on his fixed 8.6.4 built and his 8.6.5 built. I tried copying overlays to respective directories but that didn't fix it too.
    Device- Nokia 8.1
    I am currently working on the patches, stay tuned for updates!
    If possible start development of
    Aosp Extended unofficial
    Thanks my friend
    I wont compile more roms unless I can have this thing stable
    Thanks for your work @RobotHanzo. Are you planning to build it for Android 11 too?
    I will build Android 11 whenever RR releases a somewhat stable version of it, stay tuned!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone