[10.0][UNOFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v8.7.3 [GSI arm,a64,arm64 | aonly,ab]

Search This thread

Generic123.

May 3, 2016
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
Does anyone else have only the "super" partition in TWRP replacing the system, cache, data, etc.? I can't install GAPPs because of insufficient storage, and can't resize the "super" partition. Has anyone been able to install GAPPs on a device with only a "super" partition?

samireto

Jan 19, 2017
Does anyone else have only the "super" partition in TWRP replacing the system, cache, data, etc.? I can't install GAPPs because of insufficient storage, and can't resize the "super" partition. Has anyone been able to install GAPPs on a device with only a "super" partition?
I dont know if this can help you, install the system and in twrp mount system and delete in system\privateapps the omnystyle.apk (aprox 100MB), maybe with this you gain enough storage to install gapps, try with nikgapps.

al5911

Jul 27, 2011
Sorry to ask but still no fix for mtk devices on no sim card detected? Really like RR. Installed on my 3 phones. Redmi 9/Lancelot with RR 8.6.8 is the one that sim card not detected.

reforget

Dec 10, 2019
My accent color is applied across all apps. Spotify background color, dark theme in some apps, event text and button, it all changes to accent color. This is so annoying.

Edge lighting doesn't seems to work. And changing color in slim recent make it invisible.

Has anyone experienced it ?
I hope it will be fixed especially the accent color.

GaryBlack

Apr 19, 2016
I've installed this to my LG V40. So far, it runs great.
There's 2 questions i have though.

1. I really liked OmniSwitch that was integrated as recents app option in the past / former RR versions. Why was that removed? I can only see Slim, which i don't like at all.

2. Notch in combination with ticker style notifications. I've never seen such an annoying "hardware feature" before. I know i can disable the notch, and if there's no more elegant solution i will. My question is: Is there a way to set up a "multiline" status bar? So that the "default" icons for battery, reception and clock are in their "normal" place besides the notch, but there is a second full line below the notch for ticker and all other symbols?

zigbye82

Nov 21, 2013
I've installed this to my LG V40. So far, it runs great.
There's 2 questions i have though.

1. I really liked OmniSwitch that was integrated as recents app option in the past / former RR versions. Why was that removed? I can only see Slim, which i don't like at all.

2. Notch in combination with ticker style notifications. I've never seen such an annoying "hardware feature" before. I know i can disable the notch, and if there's no more elegant solution i will. My question is: Is there a way to set up a "multiline" status bar? So that the "default" icons for battery, reception and clock are in their "normal" place besides the notch, but there is a second full line below the notch for ticker and all other symbols?
yeah omni was awesome. dont know why it got left behind by rr.
i know there is a setting that adds padding to the top of ststusbar so the statusbar could possibly start below the notch. lose some screen space, not to elegant i think.

GaryBlack

Apr 19, 2016
OK, i'm back for more.
It seems not everything is running as flawlessly as i thought at first.

Double Tap 2 wake does not work, i can only wake the screen with the hardware power button.
Moreover, the AOD does not work and all options regarding "ambient diplay" in RR are disabled.
The option "Force allow always-on display" in treble options also does not have any effect.

Does anyone have similar experiences? Might there be a fix for it?
I flashed this RR GSI directly over a normal stock vendor image.
Would flashing a LOS rom for the vendor image maybe help to fix this?

Koamanl

Feb 4, 2021
Lava Iris X8
hi everyone, I have great news.For anyone who had the MTK Sim card error in rros 8.6.8 I have found a fix. You simply have to replace the the following folders in system, priv-app:MmsService, NetworkPermissionConfig, NetworkStack, Telecom, TelephonyProvider and TeleService and also replace the firmware folder which contains the radio files. You have to replace it with rros 8.6.5 by andro gsi. Good luck.

Reactions: Elmarigo

Elmarigo

Jun 13, 2014
OK, i'm back for more.
It seems not everything is running as flawlessly as i thought at first.

Double Tap 2 wake does not work, i can only wake the screen with the hardware power button.
Moreover, the AOD does not work and all options regarding "ambient diplay" in RR are disabled.
The option "Force allow always-on display" in treble options also does not have any effect.

Does anyone have similar experiences? Might there be a fix for it?
I flashed this RR GSI directly over a normal stock vendor image.
Would flashing a LOS rom for the vendor image maybe help to fix this?
I had to check "Enable double tap to wake" in PHH treble options on my Galaxy A40 for making Dt2W work.
Tried everything possible and impossible with AOD, but it won't work.

RobotHanzo

Jun 9, 2018
After considerations and phh no longer supporting Android 10 GSI, no bugs mentioned above will be fixed due to the amount of errors, I will still try my best to regular keep the version up-to-date with RR and fix bugs if I can.

GaryBlack

Apr 19, 2016
After considerations and phh no longer supporting Android 10 GSI, no bugs mentioned above will be fixed due to the amount of errors, I will still try my best to regular keep the version up-to-date with RR and fix bugs if I can.
OK, i can understand that.
Nevertheless, it still is great work you did with that rom so far.

mstrnemo

Feb 1, 2021
Hello @RobotHanzo

I tried installing your gsi using the twrp method sadly i get stuck in a bootloop.
I have seen some other people here with same problem but have not seen a solution ?

any idea what it can be i have the same problem on other gsi i tried it while on stock and crdroid an11 custom rom.

(have not tried fastboot yet would prefer twrp method if possible)

tried on sony xz1 compact treble suported a partition only

Kind regards

nemo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix Q

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome

combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!

Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash the system image you get below
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
    ROM Download (Compressed)
    To find which file to download, the format the files are named is as follows:
    system-arm-ab-vanilla-nosu-userdebug.img

system - Flash into system image

arm - The CPU architecture (arm, a64, arm64 a64 means arm_binder64)
    ab - The support of A (aonly) or A/B (ab) partition

vanilla - Presence of Google Apps ~ vanilla means absence, go means Google Go Apps
    nosu - Presence of root ~ nosu means absence
    userdebug - Build type

NOTE: Only system-a64-ab-vanilla-nosu-userdebug.img is tested on gta3xlwifi device,
    I hold no guarantee on any of the images working, if you succeeded installing, make sure to let me know!

GApps

rrthanks.png

phhuson ~ For the treble stuff
    XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    AICP
    Crdroid
    AOSIP
    DU
    Xtended
    Evolution X
    Bliss
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users
    Join our Telegram channel : https://t.me/resurrectionremixchat

rrsocial.png

2021/01/31 - Migrated download links to sourceforge, updated to RR v8.6.6
    2021/02/01 - Uploaded a compressed version, will be uploading compressed for the future too
    2021/02/02 - Google GO Apps version uploaded, compressed soon, so does the future versions
    2021/02/09 - Fixed all the broken patches, all patches are now applied
    2021/02/09 - Will start building normal GAPPS instead of GO versions
    2021/02/11 - Updated to v8.6.7
    2021/04/28 - Updated to v8.6.8 with overlay fix provided by diust
    2021/07/17 - Updated to v8.7.0
    2021/08/31 - Updated to v8.7.2
    2021/09/25 - Updated to v8.7.3
    Thanks for your work @RobotHanzo. Are you planning to build it for Android 11 too?
    I will build Android 11 whenever RR releases a somewhat stable version of it, stay tuned!
    If possible start development of
    Aosp Extended unofficial
    Thanks my friend
    I wont compile more roms unless I can have this thing stable
    Even with the latest 8.6.7 built overlays are not working. Status bar height does not match notch height, no auto brightness, no battery usages data, such and such........ Diust's 8.6.4 had the same issue but no such issue on his fixed 8.6.4 built and his 8.6.5 built. I tried copying overlays to respective directories but that didn't fix it too.
    Device- Nokia 8.1
    I am currently working on the patches, stay tuned for updates!