[10.0][UNOFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v8.7.3 [GSI arm,a64,arm64 | aonly,ab]

Search This thread

mir2480

May 29, 2011
Does anyone else have only the "super" partition in TWRP replacing the system, cache, data, etc.? I can't install GAPPs because of insufficient storage, and can't resize the "super" partition. Has anyone been able to install GAPPs on a device with only a "super" partition?
hello I am having the same problem of not being able to install the gapps, have you found a solution? my device is huawei

JuanTamqd21

Account currently disabled
Hello @RobotHanzo

I tried installing your gsi using the twrp method sadly i get stuck in a bootloop.
I have seen some other people here with same problem but have not seen a solution ?

any idea what it can be i have the same problem on other gsi i tried it while on stock and crdroid an11 custom rom.

(have not tried fastboot yet would prefer twrp method if possible)

tried on sony xz1 compact treble suported a partition only

Kind regards

nemo
have you tried booting up other gsi(aosp,Los q, etc,)?
try to flash them first and see if they boot up

Reactions: mstrnemo

danicadanicadanica

May 19, 2015
Working A64 AB thanks !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210718-180958801 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20210718-180958801 (1).jpg
    276 KB · Views: 99
  • Screenshot_20210718-181123894.jpg
    Screenshot_20210718-181123894.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 101

天天有

Jul 14, 2018
Hello, recently my device tried to brush the latest version of RROS (8.7.0) but it can't boot the Phone and entered FastBoot.
But Outside of 8.6.8 and 8.7.0, other versions can be turned on (I use the patch)
(sorry my poor English)
My device is Huawei Honor V9 (DUK-AL20)
IMG_0113.JPG

TheFastGT

Jan 15, 2014
Project Treble
Honor Note 10
Guys, about fingerprint problem, i've seen this: if device aren't rooted fingerprint sensor work...if device are rooted fingerprint sensor won't work....just get a try to modify PROPS with no success...what about this issue?! Device Honor Note 10 ( other stuff works good!)

mstrnemo

Feb 1, 2021
have you tried booting up other gsi(aosp,Los q, etc,)?
try to flash them first and see if they boot up
Thank you for ur reply problem turned out to be the fact that my phone for whatever reason wont allow me to flash vbmeta file when using fastboot i get a error

the following

FAILED (remote: Flashing is not allowed for partition

I then found out u can also just flash magisk wich will also turn of the security check (wich is what stops the gsi from starting and thus cause a bootloop)
so thats what i did and worked on a couple gsi that i tried. I do wonder though if it really is the same as flashing the vbmeta file longterm i mean. sadly not for this gsi couldnt get it to turn on.

wich is fine though cause it was just a experiment out of curiousity and maybe for the future when there are no more custom roms for my phone sadly since 2 weeks ago when my fave rom stopped devolpment seems to be very soon....

how do u like ur gsi on what phone do u use it?
i am on a sony

JuanTamqd21

Account currently disabled
Thank you for ur reply problem turned out to be the fact that my phone for whatever reason wont allow me to flash vbmeta file when using fastboot i get a error

the following

FAILED (remote: Flashing is not allowed for partition

I then found out u can also just flash magisk wich will also turn of the security check (wich is what stops the gsi from starting and thus cause a bootloop)
so thats what i did and worked on a couple gsi that i tried. I do wonder though if it really is the same as flashing the vbmeta file longterm i mean. sadly not for this gsi couldnt get it to turn on.

wich is fine though cause it was just a experiment out of curiousity and maybe for the future when there are no more custom roms for my phone sadly since 2 weeks ago when my fave rom stopped devolpment seems to be very soon....

how do u like ur gsi on what phone do u use it?
i am on a sony
I use samsung and there is no fastboot for me
My phone rom development only consists of one ui based custom rom so I usually use GSIs.
Try to experiment more GSIs. There is a github page wherein almost all GSIs(excluding sGSI or semi-GSI) are listed

Reactions: mstrnemo

karim.a

Nov 4, 2011

Resurrection Remix v8-7-0​

problem, No SIM Card - No cellular service

MTK 6763, arm64 , ab / vendor 9

Thanks​

Metallist75

Aug 1, 2021
Russian
Realme GT
Resurrection Remix 8.7.0 MTK 6771 Vendor 9 .The problem is no cellular connection, no SIM card! No auto brightness, not even an item. in the screen settings! The cutout is not removed from the screen! I'm staying on version 8.6.8!

Koamanl

Feb 4, 2021
Lava Iris X8
Hello Mr robothanzo, I thank you for your wonderful rros roms.And I think I have a fix to the mediatek Sim card issues.It turns out that the fault is from the folders containing the network and radio files, I think they were in system priv apps, telephony provider, teleservice etc. I mounted my system with a root explorer and replaced those files with the ones in an old rros 8.6.5 which I downloaded from andro gsi on sourceforge.net.And it the Sim card and mobile data is working on my mtk phone. I think i zipped the fix and with your permission I could upload it to you on maybe Tuesday.

al5911

Jul 27, 2011
Hello Mr robothanzo, I thank you for your wonderful rros roms.And I think I have a fix to the mediatek Sim card issues.It turns out that the fault is from the folders containing the network and radio files, I think they were in system priv apps, telephony provider, teleservice etc. I mounted my system with a root explorer and replaced those files with the ones in an old rros 8.6.5 which I downloaded from andro gsi on sourceforge.net.And it the Sim card and mobile data is working on my mtk phone. I think i zipped the fix and with your permission I could upload it to you on maybe Tuesday.
Is it flashable within twrp? Mind to share?

Koamanl

Feb 4, 2021
Lava Iris X8

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210831-212031_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20210831-212031_Chrome.png
    80 KB · Views: 160
  • Screenshot_20210831-212123213.jpg
    Screenshot_20210831-212123213.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 159
  • Screenshot_20210831-212144427.jpg
    Screenshot_20210831-212144427.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 155
Reactions: zigbye82

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix Q

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome

combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!

Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed
    Download the latest Resurrection Remix Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash the system image you get below
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

rrdownload.png

ROM Download
    ROM Download (Compressed)
    To find which file to download, the format the files are named is as follows:
    system-arm-ab-vanilla-nosu-userdebug.img

system - Flash into system image

arm - The CPU architecture (arm, a64, arm64 a64 means arm_binder64)
    ab - The support of A (aonly) or A/B (ab) partition

vanilla - Presence of Google Apps ~ vanilla means absence, go means Google Go Apps
    nosu - Presence of root ~ nosu means absence
    userdebug - Build type

NOTE: Only system-a64-ab-vanilla-nosu-userdebug.img is tested on gta3xlwifi device,
    I hold no guarantee on any of the images working, if you succeeded installing, make sure to let me know!

GApps

rrthanks.png

phhuson ~ For the treble stuff
    XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    AICP
    Crdroid
    AOSIP
    DU
    Xtended
    Evolution X
    Bliss
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users
    Join our Telegram channel : https://t.me/resurrectionremixchat

rrsocial.png

2021/01/31 - Migrated download links to sourceforge, updated to RR v8.6.6
    2021/02/01 - Uploaded a compressed version, will be uploading compressed for the future too
    2021/02/02 - Google GO Apps version uploaded, compressed soon, so does the future versions
    2021/02/09 - Fixed all the broken patches, all patches are now applied
    2021/02/09 - Will start building normal GAPPS instead of GO versions
    2021/02/11 - Updated to v8.6.7
    2021/04/28 - Updated to v8.6.8 with overlay fix provided by diust
    2021/07/17 - Updated to v8.7.0
    2021/08/31 - Updated to v8.7.2
    2021/09/25 - Updated to v8.7.3
    Thanks for your work @RobotHanzo. Are you planning to build it for Android 11 too?
    I will build Android 11 whenever RR releases a somewhat stable version of it, stay tuned!
    If possible start development of
    Aosp Extended unofficial
    Thanks my friend
    I wont compile more roms unless I can have this thing stable
    Even with the latest 8.6.7 built overlays are not working. Status bar height does not match notch height, no auto brightness, no battery usages data, such and such........ Diust's 8.6.4 had the same issue but no such issue on his fixed 8.6.4 built and his 8.6.5 built. I tried copying overlays to respective directories but that didn't fix it too.
    Device- Nokia 8.1
    I am currently working on the patches, stay tuned for updates!