[10.01.21] [R] [Q] N970F I N975F_DS I N976_B_N I Dr.Ketan ROM

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Apr 9, 2011
Gujarat, India
drketanrom.com
I tried it in the past, but didn't understand how it worked. I activated it, but couldn't find any userinterface.
Should it automatically record all incoming and outgoing calls, also when bluetooth connection (carkit, headphones) is active :unsure:
Yes it auto record all incoming and Outgoing call though no UI
You can see recording info on screen while on call. Call being saved to Int storage/call directory
Never tried BT call, try and see it (disable other recorder)

dr.ketan

Apr 9, 2011
Gujarat, India
drketanrom.com
i faced multitask issues the apps reaload again after 2 -3 minutes and i think is from new android R beacuse i never have this problem before . Any suggestions?
It's Samsung. Below is from official changelog of oneui 3. 0

Improved performance
We optimized One UI 3 with enhanced dynamic memory allocation, so apps run faster and perform better. We’ve also restricted background activities to provide better performance and power usage.

xaloundros

Oct 17, 2011
Creta,Rethymno
It's Samsung. Below is from official changelog of oneui 3. 0

Improved performance
We optimized One UI 3 with enhanced dynamic memory allocation, so apps run faster and perform better. We’ve also restricted background activities to provide better performance and power usage.
thanks for confirm so we must wait multi tasker for goodlock we can lock again the apps in memory

liontari1977

Mar 8, 2015
guys 1 time bootloop on dr ketan rom...folow step by step the Instructions...install stock firmaware...install twrp r01 ian...reboot download..install ap+bl+cp dr ketan...after open twrp format data..reboot to recovery again..install dr ketan r02 and after finish reboot system..the phone reboot all the time and no open?what doing error?i folow the Instructions...

liontari1977

Mar 8, 2015
guys 1 time bootloop on dr ketan rom...folow step by step the Instructions...install stock firmaware...install twrp r01 ian...reboot download..install ap+bl+cp dr ketan...after open twrp format data..reboot to recovery again..install dr ketan r02 and after finish reboot system..the phone reboot all the time and no open?what doing error?i folow the Instructions...
note 10+ 975f the phone...

liontari1977

Mar 8, 2015
any help?
rom after finish sey install stock kernel...mayby this is the problem for boot loops?mayby rom dont install dr custom kernel?...dr need to test again the rom files. or the rom....somthing problem with files or rom...3 times dowload the files..10 time install the rom...after install rom and reboot system..the phone reboot all the time..
and i folow the steps one by one...and i see and other have this problem...
1 for susses install upload 1 video how this files with this rom work...install roms 10 yeras..1 time so big problem..

hansxl

Nov 18, 2009
rom after finish sey install stock kernel...mayby this is the problem for boot loops?mayby rom dont install dr custom kernel?...dr need to test again the rom files. or the rom....somthing problem with files or rom...3 times dowload the files..10 time install the rom...after install rom and reboot system..the phone reboot all the time..
1 for susses install upload 1 video how this files with this rom work...install roms 10 yeras..1 time so big problem..
during install R02 did you choose in Aroma to install N975f kernel?

dr.ketan

Apr 9, 2011
Gujarat, India
drketanrom.com
Once wipe system and then flash rom and at end of flash save log and post here

harjim02

Apr 26, 2011
Mod edit, please use English on XDA (translated with Google Translate):
I only installed ap + bl, no cp

Ich habe nur ap + bl installiert, kein cp

Last edited by a moderator:

liontari1977

Mar 8, 2015
When flashing completes, what do you select, reboot to system or reboot to recovery?
same again...instal twrp ian r01..reboot download..instal ap-bl-cp..reboot to recovery...wipe system-format data..reboot to recovery..install rom...choose on aroma N975f kernel...after install reboot system..and the phone reboot all the time and no boot...i save the log..how to find and take on romr now?i dont know..the phone not open..

Attachments

dr.ketan

Apr 9, 2011
Gujarat, India
drketanrom.com
same again...instal twrp ian r01..reboot download..instal ap-bl-cp..reboot to recovery...wipe system-format data..reboot to recovery..install rom...choose on aroma N975f kernel...after install reboot system..and the phone reboot all the time and no boot...i save the log..how to find and take on romr now?i dont know..the phone not open..
You can connect device to PC and log file will be available on root of Internal Storage, same name as rom zip file with suffix log

Also tell me md5 of rom zip from device itself
You can use root explorer or similar to check

Bonbonita

Jan 12, 2021
I faced the same problem. I installed other custom rom then installed dr.ketan rom and everything works flawless