Development [CLOSED] [21.08.23] G998B I Dr.Ketan ROM I OneUI 5.1 I OneUI 4.1 I OneUI 3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kchalos

Dec 4, 2014
Dear Dr. Ketan, I tried the T03 android 13, but I had many problems when restoring the backup using "totanium backup", it restores it but it does NOT open the applications, so I have to delete the cache / data of the apk and just I can run the applications (I understand that it's like a security system of Android 13 itself), what I don't like is that you can't use the Data and OBB folders, in Android 13, I'm really using those folders in Android 12 For games and my stuff, that's why I chose to go back to Android 12 One UI 4.1 "Rom S15", unfortunately the little I was in A13 seemed worth it but it has many cons, so Android12 will continue :(.

* Sorry if you don't understand, use "Google Translator" my native language is Spanish :) Regards.

sezbad

Sep 12, 2007
Dr. Ketan, is it possible to change the service provider to India from Singapore?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230105_213135_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20230105_213135_Settings.jpg
    567 KB · Views: 50

wolfman86

Nov 4, 2022
I have installed the latest version following all of the instructions, everything worked fine for the first 3 days but now my APN settings are stating that I don't have permission to change them and I can't download picture messages. The internet works fine but I have noticed that the signal bar has decreased since this issue arised. I have to reboot the phone and within the first 5 minutes I'll be allowed to do it then I'm restricted to modify the APN settings. Please advise.

Fznshk

Mar 18, 2014
Phonepe detects root since Android 13(clean flash). Google pay works fine. Safety net is good. Any suggestions?

Fznshk

Mar 18, 2014
Phonepe detects root since Android 13(clean flash). Google pay works fine. Safety net is good. Any suggestions?
I tried hiding play services from magisk and renaming swift backup folder. Not sure which works, but it's partially working now which is even weird.
I can send payments from "To mobile number" option but sending "To Bank/UPI ID" detects root. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
There is a dedicated thread for Magisk Hide, you can found latest information about it.
For me there is nothing changed from A12 to A13 regarding magisk hide & root detection.

dr.ketan

ChangeLog T04

• Based on Samsung OneUI 5.0 stable G998BXXS5DVL3 Jan 2023 security patch
  • ROM Tool - Added option to remove custom SystemUI mod in case needed after applying it.
  • SystemUI Mods are now optional and needs to activate separately.
  • System Recover utility : This new feature can detect SystemUI mods malfunction (Yet no one reported though), and fix it on it's own. You just needs to wait 30-40 seconds after booting device. It will notify when fix applied and device needs reboot.
  • GooglePay Fix included in ROM Tool (Mods & Misc Fix - Google pay Fix)
  • Some AR Zone components are removed (To make little room in system if you want to flash something), If you wish you can install removed component as Magisk module available in download area along with ROM zip. To install AR Zone → Download zip → Open Magisn → Modules → Install from storage → Navigate to AR Zone zip you have downloaded.

Important Instructions for setting up ROM (NEW)

- In case clean installing ROM
  • On first boot, open magisk (if not installed, you needs to update from stub/Install as apk) and complete the additional setings if asked for, else exit the magisk app. (Don't setup any option in magisk now)
  • Then open ROM Tool, Apply essential fix and Reboot,
  • After reboot you can check SafetyNet and should be passed. You can use this app from playstore or This from Github to check SafetyNet (Applying ROM Tool Essential fix will offer to install this app)
  • Now you can further setup ROM a per your liking. Also MagikHide is Configure Denylist now and available under Magisk Settings.
  • Since A12 Stable Magisk not working and new Magisk doesn't have buil-in Module repo, You can get standalone module manager from here For more details and queries about new magisk ref this (Applying ROM Tool Essential fix will offer to install this app)
- In case dirty install (You can try if you are on DrKetan ROM previous version but we DO NOT RECOMMENDED)
  • Clear ROM Tool data
  • Before installing ROM, uninstall all magisk modules and Magisk manager from app drawer
  • After ROM installation, update Magisk from installed stub
  • Then Follow above instruction for clean installation
  • In case you have any issue after dirty install, don't post queries on thread, we don't support dirty install, simply go with clean install.
PS : Plz don't install any other mods for SafetyNet, All queries related to Magisk/SafetyNet will be ignored if already explained above

IMPORTANT NOTES :
  • We recommended to flash Stock firmware before flashing this ROM if you are on too old base or on other ROM, If not full, at least flash Home_CSC*.tar.md5 file from stock firmware with CSC tab of Odin. This is specifically for Non OXM group of CSC (To check your CSC group, Dial *#1234#. If CSC part doesn't starts with G998BOXM your are on Non OXM group of CSC
  • For OXM group of CSCs, (If your CSC part starts with G998BOXM) CSC files are included (about 131 CSCs) in ROM setup file, You can see complete list of available CSC in aroma installer. You must select to flash CSC option if your csc is part of it. This will update CSC files to same base.
  • New base have updated bootloader so if you are running previous base, you must needs to update Bootloader & Modem else device won't boot. BL and Modem included in ROM zip with separate instructions.
  • Clean Install is recommended always.
  • Don't Install any module related to SafetyNet Fix/Busybox/Multidisabler etc, Everything is included in ROM itself.

TweaksPro version requires 5.0.2 or up

ROM Features (XDA Version)

• Ad Free QS Panel Toggle
  • Reboot to recovery QS Panel Toggle
  • Auto/Mannual Call recorder (ROM Tool - Mods & Fix)
  • Removed many stubs & common bloatwares (tried to preserve most functions though)
  • Removed carrier bloatwares
  • More secure OEM patch.
  • High Volume warning disabled
  • Pre fixed Titanium freezing while restoring apps
  • Probable fix for Titanium Backup schedule
  • Internet browser Secret mode
  • S Health patch for using with rooted device.
  • ROM Tool with following Options
  • Long Press Home customization : Select Device assistance as LP Home from settings, then select if you want to use it to assign to any
  • AdFree mode Enable/Disable
  • Single click install/uninstall custom fonts (on the fly)
  • YouTube Vanced Installer (No xposed requires)
    1. NonRoot - Requires MicroG to login
    2. Root - Truely alternate to Youtube, Can login to youtube without MicroG
  • You have to click on NonRoot/Root depending on your choice, then you needs to click "Install" tab and latest version of Youtube vanced will get installed.
  • Custom SystemUI Mods + ROM Control (see below for ROM Control options)
    • Show/Hide stock battery
    • Show/Hide 3minit battery
    • show/hide stock clock
    • show/hide 3minit clock
  • Stock SystemUI Mods (QuickStar)
  • Mods & Fix
    • Auto Call Record
    • Titanium backup FC fix
    • Google Pay Fix
    • Added camera fix (Certain users reported camera failed issue. This is reported on stock too, here is someworkaroung meanwhile samsung fix it)
    • SafetyNet Fix
    • Remove warning screen on bootsplash.
    • Samsung Health & Private share fix
  • Intall Dolby Atom sound mode
  • Update & Fix
  • Auto Install option (while Applying Essential Fix in ROM Tool) for
    • Yasanac Safety Checker
    • Swift Backup
    • FOX magisk module manager
    • LSposed including Manager
  • ROM Control (systemUI preferences)
    • Battery Bar with thickness and color option
    • Virtual key on statusbar (Lt/Cinter/Rt)
    • Network meter with Toggle (Lt/Rt/Quick Panel/None) with color option
PS : There may be few more options in ROM control but won't work if those are not mentioned here.

Installation Guide : (Installation guide txt file included in download area along with ROM zip)
Requirement : G998B with TWRP installed
Download and extract zip - It have all required files. Read Installation file and follow to ther letter.

Known Bug/Tips/Fix

• 3 minit users can use 3minit battery paid version for free. Check this (Thanks to gharrington ) In case 3minit battery settings FC, manually give permission for file storage and also needs to signin to goole account.
  • May I have TWRP flashable Bootloader & Modem ? - NO, I never provide it. Read here why.
  • Tips on TWRP and App Backup/Restore Read Here
  • Access denied popup : Uninstall update for Digital Key and then delete system/priv-app/DigitalKey or run below command from terminal
    Code:
    adb shell pm hide com.samsung.android.dkey

Download : DrKetanROM.com

PS : This is a fully customized ROM and for end users only, ROM or any part of ROM not allowed to redistribute,modify or to use as base to prepare new ROM.

Last edited:

jerome_062

Dec 11, 2013
Moto G9

donoteatthat

Dec 12, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Hi, thanks for the great and ongoing work!
I am on S14 and downloaded T04 now.

Found the installation.txt in "BL_DrKetan_G998BXXS5DVL3_CP_G998BXXU5DVL2_Extract_This" related to Odin, but can't find any installation guide in "G998B_DrKetanROM_T04_VL3_extract_this".
Until S14 I know your PDF documents with detailed (and really helpful) step-by-step instruction for when to do what.

What did I wrong or where can I find the mentioned installation text?
Or is it sufficient to flash with Odin and just install the "G998B_DrKetanROM_SetUp_T04.zip"?

Really appreciate your help, thank you!

dr.ketan

Hi, thanks for the great and ongoing work!
I am on S14 and downloaded T04 now.

Found the installation.txt in "BL_DrKetan_G998BXXS5DVL3_CP_G998BXXU5DVL2_Extract_This" related to Odin, but can't find any installation guide in "G998B_DrKetanROM_T04_VL3_extract_this".
Until S14 I know your PDF documents with detailed (and really helpful) step-by-step instruction for when to do what.

What did I wrong or where can I find the mentioned installation text?
Or is it sufficient to flash with Odin and just install the "G998B_DrKetanROM_SetUp_T04.zip"?

Really appreciate your help, thank you!
Check download area again now

naya28

Jul 24, 2009
Hello everyone and Hi Doc.
Wish U all thé Best for 2023.
Please how should I do if I cant unlock bootloader via dev option.
I home there s no pb with banking app, cause i really need it.
I m running dvl2 version.
Thqnk U Sir

Calemvir

Aug 16, 2017
Hey all. After flashing the ROM some time ago I ran into issues where applications and/or the system has permissioning issues in some capacity or another. This results in the camera crashing, all downloads failing, some minor other problems from time to time and seemingly A LOT of errors in logcat. I will probably bring it to a repair shop in some time but rarely do I see one with rather advanced software knowledge for the phone and more hardware based repairs or some simple software problems. I've been bashing my head against this for a while now and can't find a solution or even the root cause of my problem so if someone successfully helps me repair this I'm offering them a 50$ bounty for it.

So as mentioned, the camera crashes while trying to take a photo, all downloads fail, no matter which browser it and various apps complain about the lack of permissions even though technically its all there. For example logcat extreme refuses to save the log to a file and tells me to check permissions even though everything visible is already granted. Another issue: while on my PC and connected to the phone via USB it refuses to allow me to move ANY kind of files into the "default" folders such as "Download", "Documents" or "DCIM" . That shows me no error message in Windows but it does play a sound and flashes the explorer window. Without knowing really well what I am looking for I have gone through logcat/diagmon and found some possibly relevant parts:

(when camera crashes after trying to take a photo)
Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Fail to Create Directory :/storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Camera
    at com.sec.android.app.camera.engine.CommonEngine.createNewOutputFilePath(CommonEngine.java:13)
    at com.sec.android.app.camera.engine.request.TakeProcessingPictureRequest.<init>(TakeProcessingPictureRequest.java:4)
    at com.sec.android.app.camera.engine.request.RequestBuilder.lambda$static$27(Unknown Source:4)
    at com.sec.android.app.camera.engine.request.RequestBuilder.S(Unknown Source:0)
    at com.sec.android.app.camera.engine.request.k2.build(Unknown Source:0)
    at com.sec.android.app.camera.engine.request.RequestBuilder.buildRequest(RequestBuilder.java:2)
    at com.sec.android.app.camera.engine.request.RequestQueue.addRequest(RequestQueue.java:9)
    at com.sec.android.app.camera.engine.CommonEngine.takePicture(CommonEngine.java:4)
    at com.sec.android.app.camera.engine.CommonEngine.startCapture(CommonEngine.java:8)
    at com.sec.android.app.camera.engine.CommonEngine.handleShutterReleased(CommonEngine.java:17)
    at com.sec.android.app.camera.shootingmode.photo.PhotoPresenter.handleShutterButtonClick(PhotoPresenter.java:12)
    at com.sec.android.app.camera.shootingmode.abstraction.AbstractShootingModePresenter.onShutterButtonClick(AbstractShootingModePresenter.java:11)
    at com.sec.android.app.camera.ShootingActionManager.performShutterButtonClick(ShootingActionManager.java:2)
    at com.sec.android.app.camera.layer.keyscreen.centerbutton.CenterButtonPresenter.onShutterButtonClick(Unknown Source:4)
    at com.sec.android.app.camera.layer.keyscreen.centerbutton.CenterButtonView.handleCenterButtonClick(CenterButtonView.java:11)
    at com.sec.android.app.camera.layer.keyscreen.centerbutton.CenterButtonView.lambda$initialize$1(Unknown Source:0)
    at com.sec.android.app.camera.layer.keyscreen.centerbutton.CenterButtonView.d(Unknown Source:0)
    at com.sec.android.app.camera.layer.keyscreen.centerbutton.d.onClick(Unknown Source:2)
    at android.view.View.performClick(View.java:7881)
    at android.view.View.performClickInternal(View.java:7858)
    at android.view.View.-$$Nest$mperformClickInternal(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(View.java:30863)
    at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:942)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
    at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Looper.java:226)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:313)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:8770)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:571)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1067)

What seems to be visible in logcat when a download fails:

Code:
01-30 21:38:46.921 14397 19390 E cr_DownloadCollection: Unable to copy content to pending Uri.
01-30 21:38:46.921 14397 19390 E cr_DownloadCollection: java.io.FileNotFoundException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:38:46.921 14397 19390 E cr_DownloadCollection:     at android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionWithFileNotFoundExceptionFromParcel(DatabaseUtils.java:151)
01-30 21:38:46.921 14397 19390 E cr_DownloadCollection:     at android.content.ContentProviderProxy.openAssetFile(ContentProviderNative.java:705)
01-30 21:38:46.921 14397 19390 E cr_DownloadCollection:     at android.content.ContentResolver.openAssetFileDescriptor(ContentResolver.java:1867)
01-30 21:38:46.921 14397 19390 E cr_DownloadCollection:     at android.content.ContentResolver.openOutputStream(ContentResolver.java:1569)
01-30 21:38:46.921 14397 19390 E cr_DownloadCollection:     at android.content.ContentResolver.openOutputStream(ContentResolver.java:1544)
01-30 21:38:46.921 14397 19390 E cr_DownloadCollection:     at org.chromium.components.download.DownloadCollectionBridge.copyFileToIntermediateUri(chromium-TrichromeChromeGoogle6432.aab-stable-541408534:17)

Same but from Brave I think, taken at another time and not complete I think but basically samish to above:

Code:
01-24 19:42:17.636 16215 16339 W cr_ContentUriUtils: Cannot open content uri: content://media/external/downloads/1000000307
01-24 19:42:17.636 16215 16339 W cr_ContentUriUtils: java.io.FileNotFoundException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)

I think pretty much most if not all apps are visible somewhere with (Permission denied) . Since 24 hours ago I can find 3748 hits just for that phrase. Here are some just for ONE second, that's just ONE second of logs:

Code:
01-30 21:29:29.998 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.000 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.gm.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.000 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.003 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.bixby.agent.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.004 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.004 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.overlay.gmsconfig.common.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.004 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.006 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/org.thoughtcrime.securesms.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.006 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.008 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.android.app.hwmoduletest.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.008 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.012 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.settings.intelligence.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.012 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.013 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.gamedriver.ex2100.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.013 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.014 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.monotype.android.font.samsungone.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.014 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.015 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.monotype.android.font.samsungsans.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.015 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.016 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.internal.systemui.navbar.gestural_extra_wide_back.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.016 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.021 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.privacydashboard.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.021 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.022 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.permissioncontroller.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.022 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.023 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.android.app.servicemodeapp.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.023 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.024 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.setupwizard.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.024 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.028 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.android.gallery3d.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.028 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.030 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.providers.settings.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.030 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.032 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.android.app.volumemonitorprovider.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.032 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.036 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.accessibility.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.036 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.037 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.imsservice.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.037 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.038 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.sharedstoragebackup.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.038 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.039 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.facebook.services.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.039 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.041 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.mobileservice.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.042 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.044 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.printspooler.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.044 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.045 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.hotwordenrollment.okgoogle.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.045 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.048 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.mdx.kit.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.048 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.049 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.storyservice.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.049 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.049 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.dreams.basic.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.050 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.051 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.cybercat.acbridge.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.051 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.052 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.providers.settings.auto_generated_rro_product__.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.052 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.053 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.overlay.modules.ext.services.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.053 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.053 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.as.oss.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.054 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.054 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.se.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.054 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.055 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.inputdevices.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.055 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.056 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.wifi.resources.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.056 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.057 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.overlay.gmsconfig.photos.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.057 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.058 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.kgclient.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.058 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.060 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.knox.securefolder.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.060 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.061 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.bips.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.061 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.065 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.stk2.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.065 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.066 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.game.gametools.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.066 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.070 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.app.simplesharing.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.071 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.074 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.app.contacts.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.075 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.076 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.cmfa.framework.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.076 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.081 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.service.peoplestripe.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.081 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.082 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.da.daagent.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.082 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.083 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.captiveportallogin.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.083 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.084 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.brightnessbackupservice.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.084 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.088 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.app.reminder.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.089 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.089 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.overlay.gmsconfig.geotz.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.090 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.094 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.smartcallprovider.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.094 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.096 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.app.smartcapture.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.096 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.100 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.android.desktopmode.uiservice.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.100 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.103 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.apps.maps.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.103 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.104 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.modulemetadata.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.104 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.105 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.oculus.twilight.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.105 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.107 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.app.taskedge.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.107 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.112 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.dynamiclock.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.112 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.113 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.advp.imssettings.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.114 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.115 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.location.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.115 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.130 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.android.app.clockpackage.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.130 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.131 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.android.RilServiceModeApp.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.131 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.133 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.webview.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.133 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.137 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.mdecservice.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.138 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.138 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.overlay.modules.documentsui.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.139 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.142 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.app.telephonyui.esimclient.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.142 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.143 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sixoversix.copyglass.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.143 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.144 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.networkstack.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.144 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.148 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.server.telecom.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.148 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.150 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.crane.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.150 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.151 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.euicc.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.151 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.152 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.imslogger.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.152 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.153 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.keychain.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.153 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.154 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.server.telecom.auto_generated_rro_product__.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.154 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.158 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.ardrawing.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.158 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.161 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.chrome.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.161 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.164 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.ipsgeofence.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.164 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.169 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.app.readingglass.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.169 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.173 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.themecenter.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.174 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.174 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.server.wifi.mobilewips.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.175 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.176 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.packageinstaller.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.176 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.177 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.gms.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.177 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.178 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.gsf.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.178 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.179 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.tts.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.179 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.180 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.wifi.resources.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.180 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.180 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.container.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.180 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.182 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.goodlock.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.182 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.183 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.calllogbackup.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.183 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.183 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.partnersetup.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.184 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.184 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.cameraextensions.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.184 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.186 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.android.diagmonagent.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.186 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.187 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.localtransport.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.187 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.188 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.app.ledbackcover.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.188 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.189 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.overlay.gmsconfig.asi.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.189 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.190 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.overlay.gmsconfig.gsa.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.190 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.190 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.biometrics.app.setting.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.191 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.191 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.smartface.overlay.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.191 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.192 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.nearby.halfsheet.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.192 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.194 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.spp.push.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.194 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.195 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.carrierdefaultapp.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.195 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.196 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.theme.font.notoserifsource.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.196 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.200 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.android.app.myfiles.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.200 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.201 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.proxyhandler.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.201 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.202 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.fox2code.mmm.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.202 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.203 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.safetycenter.resources.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.203 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.204 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.internal.display.cutout.emulation.waterfall.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.204 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.205 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.allshare.service.fileshare.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.206 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.208 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.app.routines.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.209 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.210 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/org.videolan.vlc.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.210 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.214 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.android.app.dexonpc.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.215 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.217 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.android.mimage.photoretouching.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.217 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.218 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.android.app.launcher.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.219 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.219 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.connectivity.resources.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.219 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.220 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.overlay.modules.permissioncontroller.forframework.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.220 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.221 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.android.app.apex.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.221 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.222 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.feedback.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.222 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.224 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.topjohnwu.magisk.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.224 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.225 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.printservice.recommendation.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.225 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.226 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.sec.android.teegris.tui_service.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.226 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.228 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.vending.billing.InAppBillingService.BINN.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.228 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.229 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.syncadapters.calendar.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.229 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.232 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.candywriter.bitlife.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.232 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.234 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.setting.multisound.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.234 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.238 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.arzone.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.238 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.239 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.authfw.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.240 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.242 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.documentsui.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.242 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.243 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.ConnectivityUxOverlay.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.243 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.244 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.dreams.phototable.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.244 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.245 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.carkey.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.245 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.246 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.bixbyvision.framework.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.246 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.247 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.mainline.telemetry.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.247 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.248 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.safetyinformation.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.248 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.250 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/ru.mwidtfbj.qeoddcxbt.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.250 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.252 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.dialer.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.253 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.253 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.wifi.h2e.resources.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.254 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.255 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.dqagent.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.255 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.256 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.mixplorer.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.256 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.257 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.mixplorer.addon.pdf.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.257 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.258 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.mixplorer.addon.smb.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.258 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.261 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.game.gos.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.262 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.264 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.forest.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.265 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.265 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.sdk.ocr.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.266 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.267 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.android.app.vepreload.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.267 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.268 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.providers.partnerbookmarks.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.268 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.269 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.hdmapp.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.269 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.270 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sem.factoryapp.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.271 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.272 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.app.camera.sticker.facearavatar.preload.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.272 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.273 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.wallpaper.livepicker.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.273 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.274 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.beaconmanager.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.275 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.275 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.internal.systemui.navbar.gestural_no_hint.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.275 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.276 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.enterprise.mdm.services.simpin.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.276 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.277 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.apps.tag.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.277 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.278 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.mainline.adservices.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.278 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.279 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.ConnectivityOverlay.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.279 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.284 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.stickercenter.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.284 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.285 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.facebook.system.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.285 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.286 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.providers.media.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.286 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.287 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.dolby.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.287 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.290 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.android.autodoodle.service.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.290 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.292 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.android.app.quicktool.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.292 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.293 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.fmm.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.293 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.293 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.gru.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.294 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.294 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.mdm.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.294 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.297 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.mdx.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.297 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.298 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.mtp.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.298 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.300 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.scs.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.300 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.301 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.uwb.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.301 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.306 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.android.app.shealth.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.306 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.307 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.unifiedwfc.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.307 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.308 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.aspiro.tidal.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.309 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.309 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.phone.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.309 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.314 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.appseparation.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.314 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.317 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.bixby.wakeup.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.317 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.318 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.accessory.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.318 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.321 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.apps.translate.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.321 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.322 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.gms.supervision.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.322 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.327 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.app.updatecenter.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.327 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.331 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.honeyboard.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.331 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.332 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.app.notes.addons.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.333 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.338 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.storagemanager.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.338 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.341 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.scloud.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.341 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.345 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.app.soundpicker.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.346 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.349 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.app.sharelive.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.349 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.350 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.app.RilErrorNotifier.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.350 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.355 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.spayfw.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.355 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.356 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.bookmarkprovider.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.356 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.361 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.settings.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.361 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.365 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.widget.pictureframe.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.365 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.369 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.app.newtrim.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.369 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.374 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.dkey.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.374 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.376 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.dsms.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.376 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.379 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.fast.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.379 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.382 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.lool.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.382 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.383 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.scpm.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.383 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.386 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.app.notes.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.386 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.387 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.android.sdhms.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.387 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.390 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.app.spage.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.390 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.391 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.overlay.modules.captiveportallogin.forframework.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.391 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.392 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.wubydax.romcontrol.v2.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.392 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.393 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.android.emergencylauncher.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.393 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.394 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.localeoverlaymanager.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.394 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.395 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.termux.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.395 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.396 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.tinder.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.396 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.399 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.projection.gearhead.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.399 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.401 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.hearingadjust.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.401 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.403 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.android.easyMover.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.404 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.405 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.apps.turbo.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.405 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.406 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.bluelightfilter.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.406 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.409 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.visionintelligence.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.409 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.411 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.app.earphonetypec.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.411 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.412 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.singletake.service.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.412 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.413 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.callbgprovider.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.413 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.416 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.gearnplugin.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.416 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.417 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.cts.ctsshim.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.417 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.418 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.oda.service.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.419 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.420 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.app.watchmanagerstub.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.420 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.422 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.svcagent.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.422 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.422 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.overlay.modules.modulemetadata.forframework.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.423 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.426 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.mhs.smarttethering.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.426 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.428 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.svoiceime.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.428 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.430 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.andrewshu.android.reddit.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.430 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.431 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.wubydax.geartwswipe.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.431 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.432 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.photoremasterservice.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.433 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.437 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.mateagent.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.437 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.438 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.networkdiagnostic.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.438 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.442 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.service.aircommand.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.443 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.443 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.shortcutbackupservice.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.443 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.444 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.mixplorer.addon.image.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.445 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.445 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.mcfserver.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.446 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.446 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.vpndialogs.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.447 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.447 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.ucs.agent.ese.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.447 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.448 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.networkstack.tethering.overlay.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.448 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.449 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.facatfunction.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.449 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.450 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.providers.contacts.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.450 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.454 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.phone.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.455 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.455 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.shell.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.456 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.456 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.cmfa.AuthTouch.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.456 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.457 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.wallpaperbackup.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.457 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.458 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.providers.blockednumber.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.458 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.459 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.hiya.star.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.459 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.460 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.overlay.modules.cellbroadcastservice.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.460 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.461 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.providers.userdictionary.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.461 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.462 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.apps.carrier.carrierwifi.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.462 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.463 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.apps.setupwizard.searchselector.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.463 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.464 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.hotspot2.osulogin.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.464 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.465 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.ims.smk.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.465 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.466 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.gms.location.history.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.467 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.467 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.internal.systemui.navbar.gestural.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.467 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.468 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.dck.timesync.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.468 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.469 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.location.fused.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.469 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.474 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.app.appsedge.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.474 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.475 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.epdg.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.475 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.476 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.systemui.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.476 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.477 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.android.app.personalization.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.477 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.478 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.ondevicepersonalization.services.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.478 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.479 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.sait.sohservice.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.479 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.480 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.factory.cameralyzer.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.481 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.481 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.bluetoothmidiservice.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.481 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.482 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.sdk.handwriting.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.482 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.483 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.facebook.appmanager.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.483 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.484 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.aasaservice.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.484 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.485 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.service.pentastic.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.486 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.490 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.smartsuggestions.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.490 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.493 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.traceur.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.493 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.495 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.cellbroadcastreceiver.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.496 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.497 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.allshare.service.mediashare.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.497 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.501 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.android.dexsystemui.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.501 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.502 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.phone.auto_generated_rro_product__.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.502 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.503 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.providers.factory.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.503 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.504 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.pregpudriver.ex2100.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.504 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.505 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.android.provider.emergencymode.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.505 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.505 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.cameraxservice.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.505 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.507 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.apps.wear.companion.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.508 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.508 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/android.auto_generated_rro_product__.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.508 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.509 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.android.app.applinker.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.509 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.510 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.cidmanager.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.510 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.512 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.android.app.camera.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.512 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.517 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.bluetooth.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.517 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.521 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.app.clipboardedge.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.521 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.522 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.ipservice.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.522 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.527 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.android.app.magnifier.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.527 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.531 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.sec.android.widgetapp.webmanual.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.532 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.533 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/pl.inpost.inmobile.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.533 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.534 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.sec.android.application.csc.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.534 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.535 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.sdm.config.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.535 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.536 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.app.dressroom.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.536 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.537 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.android.internal.systemui.navbar.gestural_narrow_back.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.537 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.538 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.app.dofviewer.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.538 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.539 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.mixplorer.addon.metadata.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.539 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.551 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.ketan.romtools21.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.551 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.552 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.mcfds.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.552 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.556 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.samsung.android.video.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.557 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.558 17900 17900 W System.err: java.io.FileNotFoundException: storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons/com.google.android.apps.restore.png: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.558 17900 17900 W System.err: Caused by: android.system.ErrnoException: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
01-30 21:29:30.558 17900 17900 E !!!     : storage/emulated/0/.adac/icons.zip: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)

Some more logs which I found and captured not so long ago but ones which I'm not sure if are relevant:

Code:
01-24 19:28:30.861 1313 1313 W ExtconUEventObserver: Unable to read /sys/devices/platform/10ab0000.displayport/extcon/extcon0/cable.1/name. This probably means the selinux policies need to be changed.
01-24 19:28:30.861 1313 1313 W ExtconUEventObserver: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /sys/class/extcon/extcon0/cable.1/name: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)
Several of this:
01-24 19:29:10.933 4113 10177 D IPM : Failed to open stream '/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/online' in mode 'WRITE': Permission denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    G998B Dr.Ketan ROM

Supported device : G998B

We do support usually 2-3 years since device launched, but yet no guarantee, We may drop support for any device / any variant/s anytime without any prior notice.

ROM Features

ROM Features varies with version of ROM. For more details, read changelog post. Link available in post #3 for changelog of all versions.
    Must read changelog for a version you are going to install, it will have latest information about features, changes, known bug list/fix and Installation guide of respective version.

Credit and Thanks :
    @Chainfire - Respected elite developer for supersu and his unbelievable contribution to XDA/Android community. @wanam - Respected elite developer for his awesome contribution and references to his works.
    @topjohnwu for Magisk
    @xperiacle the amazing developer for reference to his work and tools. @amarullz for aroma installer. @gharrington for 3minit battery and QuickLaunch.
    ROM Control source and all credit and thanks goes to @daxgirl and @Wuby986 for their open source project for RomControl.
    @AbrahamGC for some ideas samsungvn htcmania & 4PDA for tips and some stock apks.
    AbrahamGC and Anan1211 for Secure folder and s-health A12 ianmacd for TWRP @afaneh92 for TWRP, system/vendor rw scripts and modules. @Arteush for bluetooth fix (losing BT pair on reboot) on Android Q, aka_vkl for Dolby digital, kdrag0n for SafetyNet fix @Winb33 for custom font pack

XDA devDB Information

G998B I Dr.Ketan ROM , ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

Contributors

Dr.Ketan
    ROM OS Version: Android 13
    ROM Kernel: Stock (pre-rooted). Source code (samsung) here
    ROM Firmware Required: Stock Samsung

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2021-03-15
    Installation and Download & Notes

Important :

- This will void warranty.
    - As of now you will lose Samsung Pay and Samsung Pass forever if you root once, even unrooting won't help. (hope in future we can get it working on tripped knox device)
    - OTA won't work once you root device.
    - ROM Tool permission : Files & media - To save and read files, Calendar - Tool needs some time monitoring to avoid using RT immediately after reboot. Special access for accessibility service - Since Android 12 it requires for QS panel custom Toggl e.g. Reboot to recovery

Installation :

Read ChangeLog post for Installation instructions (link on post #3)

PS : Who can handle consequences of dirty flashing, they never need to ask this question in forum. If you dirty install then handle it yourself .

Download : Link removed as project hold off. It will be live if we decide to re-open thread. Thank you for support.

Guys
    Quite busy with life, just y'day started N10 re base so first needs to complete it. Later (when time permits) will start workings on beta2. Kindly keep patience. Thanks all.
    Here some my thoughts and explanation about TWRP backup and restore

Firstly brief explanation about what does partition contains.
    • Boot : It is Kernel
    • Recovery : It is Recovery
    • super : That contains odm,product,system and vendor partitoin all togather.
    • optics : CSC files (where we routinely making changes for csc features) and network settings depending on your carrier
    • prism : carrier related apps and other stuff . In odin when you flash CSC*_ or Home_CSC* these two optics and prism gets flashed.
    • data : That is all your installed app and made changes in settings

Now what to backup/restore?
    • boot - Helps if something messed up with magisk or waht to restore kernel after flashing custom.
    • recovery - usually it doesn't require but if you flash some other recovery(TWRP) and you want to restore one in backup, that helps
    • super : As stated above these is main system, if something you have messed up in system/vendor (usually with flashing something, or erasing something) you can restore by super.img.
    • optics and prism : as explained above are CSC files, Rather than restoring it, I prefer to flash HOME_CSC*.tar.md5 to make csc compartment clean. So to backup or not not much important.
    • data : This very sensible part. I prefer to make data backup when there is no samsung a/c or Lockscreen protection there. Also don't restore it cross version of ROM. Also some common mistakes user making is, He/She clen install ROM and then restore data partiton of previous ROM. This is worst then even dirty installing ROM, never do it. It is just false sense of satisfaction that you made a clean install. According me, data partiton backup best to be made just after complete clean install ROM and setting up device without adding any account and lockscreen protection. So when you restore this backup, you will have a device just like you recently completed clean install and save your time to setup initial wizard
    Backup Application,Call logs,Contacts,SMS etc

Titanium backup was ruling for decade for these but since A11 it's not trust worthy and on A12 almost useless.
    Swift Backup is now my choice (Some other like Migrate, App dash (by RD XDA dev flar2) also alternatives)
    For contacts : I do prefer google sync. Just adding google ac everything will be restore on it's own, provided you are saving contacts in google. In case you want to make off line backup of contact, there is a built in utility in phone. Contact - settings - export - This will create a file. Similarly browse same file while you want to import contacts. Catch in this is your contact image will not retain size and it just backup thumbnail picture.
    Only one utilility I have found that makes offline contact backup without distoring image quality is My Phone Explore client (needs on both PC and Phone). Also this utility is best for wireless file manager.

Schheduled backup - A must needed utility.

I always prefer clean installation (Factory reset withot wiping media files) and really it takes less than 30 minutes to setup everything.
    If you enable schedule backup utility in your Backup app (e.g Swift backup have this) and make some profile like
    1.Backup - new app at X time then it will auto backup all app that you have new installed at given time
    2.Backup updated app at x time - This will make backup of any app that you have updated in store will backup at given time
    3.Any app which get data changes frequently and you needs data changes like whatsapp then create a profile favorite app - add whatsapp in favorite and schedule it to make backup daily at given time.

with these your device always remain ready to clean install anytime instead of last moment backup or some urgent clean install needed.

Also Folder Sync is good utility if you needs duplicate copy of files from Internal storage with scheduled operation.

Hope this may helpful and answer lots of queries for many.