• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[10/08]XliteRom_V1.4.0_I9300XXBLG8[Aroma Installer][OTAUpdater][CallRec][ICSThemed]

kamaliqwan

Jun 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
What did u install and how did u do it?

–—–—–—–—–—–—–—–—
tapatalked from Galaxy SIII
oh sorry maybe u dont understand..

i installed the rom and tick app that i want but i forgot the email.apk..and i replace it with blackout email.apk from some nexus forum and get fc..
so now i'll try to install the apk from wuala..thanks for the info..

but i need more function on this rom like google backup account,allshare/samsung account login & lockscreen weather

so which app should i get? now im tryin to install few app from wuala..hope it works! :good:

androb0t

Apr 3, 2012
Sydney
Now we understand that you didn't do correctly
whatever you download from wuala, you need to use CWM to install the apps...

that s FadeFx was actually referring to

oh sorry maybe u dont understand..

i installed the rom and tick app that i want but i forgot the email.apk..and i replace it with blackout email.apk from some nexus forum and get fc..
so now i'll try to install the apk from wuala..thanks for the info..

but i need more function on this rom like google backup account,allshare/samsung account login & lockscreen weather

so which app should i get? now im tryin to install few app from wuala..hope it works! :good:

SkillfulMmd

Aug 26, 2010
Portsmouth
IS anyone else having issues with there notification and call volume being switched around in the volume panel. And also my notifications sometimes cut out before its finished the tone.

SkillfulMmd

Aug 26, 2010
Portsmouth
Hi there,

I went did a full wipe on my device before upgrading although its not always needed.

And in the aroma installer I went with custom Install and only ticked stock MMS and Google maps the rest was default to ensure its all inverted.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Nashisu

lomniom

Nov 19, 2008
Hi there,

I went did a full wipe on my device before upgrading although its not always needed.

And in the aroma installer I went with custom Install and only ticked stock MMS and Google maps the rest was default to ensure its all inverted.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
Before installing, Wipe Data, Wife Dalvik and Format System. Normally, always prefer advanced installation, and choose yourself the elements to be installed. And with that, you are sure not to have any problem related to "what's left from old system".

Anyway, all your applications can be restored via Titanium. =)

SkillfulMmd

Aug 26, 2010
Portsmouth
Before installing, Wipe Data, Wife Dalvik and Format System. Normally, always prefer advanced installation, and choose yourself the elements to be installed. And with that, you are sure not to have any problem related to "what's left from old system".

Anyway, all your applications can be restored via Titanium. =)
I was giving instructions of how I installed it I dont have any problems with mine :)

Reactions: Nashisu

alexullde

Feb 1, 2008
Will update soon with mirror while people upload the rom to alternate servers.

Important for those who do not be the hassle-free mobile app release with this fix instalad just after installing the rom.

SIM_Fix

XliteRom_V1.4.0_I9300XXBLG8

-Firm I9300XXBLG8.
-Siyah-Kernel 1.4 and Stock.
-I9300XXHL1-Modem.
-Toggles and full quickpanelsettings translated into Spanish / English.
-Hidden Dsp Manager.
-Hack-sound audio and camera key.
-Added OTA Update mweulink thanks.
-Replaced myfiles by Solid Explorer has a very handsome black little number if you want to change, thanks to the bows of robvives.
-Updated:
* Inverted Gmail.
* Inverted Youtube.
* Google + Inverted.
* All white gapps, which version are not those of the same base.
-Power-Menu Extended ROM name.
-Replaced by camera effects.
-Retouching some aspect of the subject.

rtimoff

Nov 19, 2010
thanx Lex, can I just flash over 1.3 without data wipe?
:good:

Update : no problem in my case:thumbup:

Last edited: