(10/15/08) Touch 2D Dialer for CDMA

Search This thread

tom108

May 8, 2007
dialbanner.png

After wanting the new Touch Flo 2D dialer by pauldgroot
But being stuck with a CDMA device. I created this dialer using his as inspiration.

this is only a skin so 911 and smartdial is not affected in any way and will continue to work.

Install:
1. uninstall any previous dialers.
2. install this dialer
3. reset device.
4. :)

this will work with any CDMA device that is running the touch dialer or dialpad.

Attachments

• Touch2Dialer.cab
    496.1 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:

tom108

May 8, 2007
Last edited:

kimi_sae_ireba

Oct 25, 2007
sweet, i can finally have the nice skin while not have my data connection be active all the time (from using a gsm dialer) :)

tom108

May 8, 2007
What is the big issue that prevents his GSM dialer to be fixed to work with CDMA?

like all the GSM dialers, i believe it is a .dll issue. the CDMA devices require a certain dll be running to use 911 and other features. most GSM dialers have a new dll to frame the dialer and this turns the OEM dll off. at least that's how i understand it.

tharris297

Apr 29, 2007
Albany, Georgia
Tom ... I posted this pics as I would love for you to make use these backgrounds to make a new dialer for me using the same as the format you release in Post #1.

Awesome looking dialer and i'm on VzW so i need a CDMA dialer like yours.

Thanks a lot. If 2 dialers are to many ... please make one using my Fraternity's Shield (the Omega_Background Pic).

Attachments

• Omega_Background.jpg
    Omega_Background.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 13

tom108

May 8, 2007
Tom ... I posted this pics as I would love for you to make use these backgrounds to make a new dialer for me using the same as the format you release in Post #1.

Awesome looking dialer and i'm on VzW so i need a CDMA dialer like yours.

Thanks a lot. If 2 dialers are to many ... please make one using my Fraternity's Shield (the Omega_Background Pic).

i will work on this this evening. ;)

tatnai

Jul 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, USA
I would love to see a greyscale version of this . . . now that you have made one custom color, you will have to do the rainbow :D

Thanks for your work!!

QuiQNeZZ

Jul 12, 2008
Ok I uninstalled Pauldgroot's dialer and installed yours and reset and nothing happens. Did it twice and it installed successfully and even shows up in my installed programs list but I still get the stock HTC mogul dialer.