[10.DEC.11][ROM][Clk/MAG]ADW MIUI v1.8 [1.12.9][2.3.7][MultiLang][Dorminax 2.7]

Search This thread
S

sportsstar89

Good rom so far but I did find a problem I cannot get my wired earpiece to work with the phone the music plays fine but cannot use phone through it

Yea thats a documented problem with Android on the hd2 try changing the kernel and if that doesnt work then try a different music application i lost the headset but when i had it it only worked sometimes. And Multilang is now up

Last edited:

Makcum

Feb 1, 2007
Dorimanx Kernel for HD2 - data services is not working...

Last edited:
S

sportsstar89

Odd my data is working but now I'm noticing lag just flash the hierOS kernel from the main page

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

S

sportsstar89

HierOS 1.8.5 nobtfix no2wcr gevme the link men to downloud

Its already in the Rom both the Clk and mag version there's no need to download but if you want to you can look in the hierOS kernel thread or wait untill I upload them in an hour or so

Sent from my HD2 using xda premium

S

sportsstar89

In multilang version but im busy on ics so the multklabg version i might not get done this week

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

bzhmobile

Feb 11, 2010
Paris
Quick install (EU MAGLDR)...

Nice work... smooth
Wifi ; ok
Market, I have to reboot in airplane mode and active the wifi again to be able to download on the market... ;)

ymeri

Mar 12, 2011
Oldenburg
sportsstar89 thenks for new version this is fesst...:eek:
bat have to a open one acon in this forum miumiu broo telme
www.xiaomi.com...:confused:

and market no work

S

sportsstar89

sportsstar89 thenks for new version this is fesst...:eek:
bat have to a open one acon in this forum miumiu broo telme
www.xiaomi.com...:confused:

and market no work

Every thing is working good here. MIUIandroid.com

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think we should get a MIUI section in order to gather all these "we are almost identical" MIUI ROMS...

Thats a good idea, an miui section but of course at the same time you will also need to make a sense3.0/3.5 section and a cyanogenmod section and the soon to come ICS section then oh wait a minute thats all of them. Why say a stupid thing like that when almost all sense roms and cm roms are pretty much the same. Dannybiker, your an idiot. Sportsstar keep up the good work.

strachg(another miui rom cook)