[10 Dec 2009] Morphgear HD2 porting (Emulator for NES, SNES, Gameboy, etc..)

Search This thread

champihtc

Sep 20, 2010
LMT !!

nope

the button 1 don't reply (even if i pray, lol) but i can swith in landscape mode with "R" and exit with "X"

i don' t know what to do: edit the reg key ?

Thank you for your interest

noname81

Jun 28, 2009
nope

the button 1 don't reply (even if i pray, lol) but i can swith in landscape mode with "R" and exit with "X"

i don' t know what to do: edit the reg key ?

Thank you for your interest

Did you import the reg values posted on the LMT page? It seems that you didn't configure the key mappings. Can you please post your values for the following reg keys?

- HKCU\Software\LMT\ControllerKeys (my value is "40,38,37,39,13,12,96,97,98,99,100,101")
- HKCU\Software\MorphGear\SNES\vk* (especially vkStart" - my value is "13")

champihtc

Sep 20, 2010
LMT

the problem is i respected the order of the reg key and i confirm i put "13" for vkstart.

For information, LMT touch "1" works on FPSECE (damn...)

ok i've just tried to switch reg key for vkstart and i have the same problem : "start" don't work (???????):eek:

Last edited:

champihtc

Sep 20, 2010
LMT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bingo it works !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love u guy:p

best best regards

oups...........it's the same thing with every others keys.

i just have to find the match !

thank you again

Last edited:

kaitosan

Feb 25, 2009
i am using omnia i8000..and i cant get out of settings at all..i do have the htc keyboard though..with the arrows and stuff...but i dont have anything that would save the settings and return to the main screen of morphgear...i gotta edit stuff in the registry wich is a pain in the a**..please help...tnx

I have the exact same problem, i have a Xperia X1 with the newest 826x ROM (WM 6.5.5) on it though. Too bad, because i would like to play...:(
Is there a solution to this problem?:confused: Please help!

Snowball2010

Sep 28, 2010
works with cobaltcontroller?

Some strange thing...
I am trying to control with wiimote (with CobaltController).
I am succesfully define keys in Morthgear, but in game there are no actions on pressing buttons...Is there any solution for it? Any "hidden" setting?

Snowball2010

Sep 28, 2010
I have the exact same problem, i have a Xperia X1 with the newest 826x ROM (WM 6.5.5) on it though. Too bad, because i would like to play...:(
Is there a solution to this problem?:confused: Please help!

I have Acer Neotouch (s200) with custom rom win 6.5.5, seems that problem appears because of new place for "Start" menu (on the bottom), on previous versions of WM this menu was at top of the screen. Also there was "ok" button on the rigth-top of the screen - on wm6.5.5 it is missed.

I solve this problem on my device with hardware button, which actions as "back", i.e. edit settings and press this button - settings are saved and morthgear exit to main screen.
But for some strange reason sometimes this button doesn't work, I don't know why...in this case I just shut down morthgear, lunch it again and try again. Usually it works from second time.

I hope this will help you.:)

aaronio

Jan 5, 2010
Chihuahua
Great work here! I really appreciate it.
I use CobaltController to pair my Wii controller. But when trying to map in MorphGear I can only map arrows (left right up down) and not the rest of the buttons.
I get an automatic "229" when I try to map every other button (from Start to Y)
... Can you support?

Arminiboy7

Apr 2, 2010
Use the keyboard on your phone choose the original keyboard,there are the up,down,left and right buttons navigate to the option u want and press enter.
No thanks ;)

JR211

Nov 12, 2010
I just donwloaded this, but I'm confused about the steps on how to actually get a game working.

Also, I'm trying to dow nload Pokemon, but I can't find the game. Anyone care to help me out?

piotrek255

Jun 5, 2010
i installed it, no problem there, but its impossible to play... HOW DO I ENABLE MULTITOUCH? so that when i jump i can choose left arrow to jump left (like in megaman X) now when i jump and hold the left arrow, it cancels the jump button and the character drops instantly.

i have HTC HD2

AinsCrowbar

Jan 8, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
i installed it, no problem there, but its impossible to play... HOW DO I ENABLE MULTITOUCH? so that when i jump i can choose left arrow to jump left (like in megaman X) now when i jump and hold the left arrow, it cancels the jump button and the character drops instantly.

i have HTC HD2

You need to use a skin that supports multi-touch. But even then, it isn't great. You will find that some button combinations work well, others don't. This program hasn't been updated for a while unfortunately.

vikasraj

Mar 15, 2008
Calgary
Game pad needed.... !!!!

Hello !!!!!
Kindly direct me to landscape gamepad transp ones.. Lokks cool but i am unable to find it.

MIFF_20-09

Nov 27, 2010
Game Boy Advance???

Can I play GBA ROMS on Morphgear on my HD2?... if so could you please explain how. Thanks

Ashfur

Dec 2, 2010
I have an HTC HD2 and I'm trying to play a .gb file...

Does it only take .gba files?

Because I'm getting the same message:

morphgear said:
Morphgear was unable to open the file. Most often this is due to insufficient memory. The console will now be displayed.

What should I do, because I really don't think it's the memory. Someone else posted this, and the only response it got was an "an attempt at humor"...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I Started porting Morphgear 2.4.0.9 to work better on our beloved HD2 (actually for every WVGA, but don't expect much without 1GHZ and multitouch)

If you find my work useful please so I can keep maintain it, thanks

Done
    v0.8 <--latest, get this

v0.7
    * first multithreaded sound & input morphgear

v0.6
    * reduced some landscape latency

v0.5
    * Yet another multitouch fix, this one reduces some lag.
    * Replaced Cutom File Dialog to useful one. for the native wm file dialog, go to Global Settings -> Tweak -> uncheck Custom File Dialog

v0.4
    * fixed multitouch
    * gamepad (any gamepad) now underlays the game on landscape mode (east/west orientation)
    * added WVGA landscape pad (choose on each module settings with arrows and enter key) best use with "Auto Scale" screen size, so you can see part of the pad on the sides
    * fix in global settings - double click selects item on combo box

v0.3
    * added tactile feedback (enable/disable) to global settings
    * rescaled the menu icons
    * rescaled the default game pad (so its not necessary to install the WVGA skin)
    * added the SNES module to the cab

v0.2
    * added real multi-touch to game pad (HD2 only)
    * fixed tactile feedback
    * added shortcut in start menu -> games

v0.1
    * Rebuilt Morphgear with larger space to menu icons (but didn't replace the icons them self, just made them clickable on HD2)
    * Added tactile feedback (vibration) to Virtual Game Pad

ToDo
    * transparent overlay gamepad for landscape mode
    * Probably more stuff..

How to use it?
    * Install my rebuilded cab from this thread
    * optional - Install WVGA virtual pad from here (follow all the instructions)
    * Install desired modules from Morphgear official website
    * Google for the game roms

What Not
    * I Can't replace the settings screen as it precompiled into the modules. find your way around it, mostly by using the keyboard arrows and Enter for selection (double-clicking on item might work as well)
    * I Won't answer generic usage questions, please help each other / search on Google
    * I Won't develop game pads, it can be done easily if anyone is up to it, just check the WVGA skin posted here..