[10 Dec 2009] Morphgear HD2 porting (Emulator for NES, SNES, Gameboy, etc..)

Search This thread

RussianBl4de

Oct 12, 2010
Hello everyone =)

ive got it too and i unlocked all of it ... but when i try to make the screen of the gameboy color game "pokemon gold" bigger nothing happens i choose 150% klick on it and there stands still 100% and nothing changes... how can i make the screen bigger i cant play on such a little screen :(

EFPHoffmann

Mar 6, 2010
Gameboy screen size

Hello everyone =)

ive got it too and i unlocked all of it ... but when i try to make the screen of the gameboy color game "pokemon gold" bigger nothing happens i choose 150% klick on it and there stands still 100% and nothing changes... how can i make the screen bigger i cant play on such a little screen :(

Instead of using the drop-down menu, try double-tapping "Screen Size" instead. Works for me.

Sp4wn666

For those with the insufficient memory issue on the hd2, have you extracted the 7z files using winrar before putting them on your phone?

This may seem like an oversight but you would be suprised how many people don't know you have to extract the ROMs.

Now to just get my gamepad to show up :D

Final5k

Aug 5, 2009
Just tried Morphgear with some old action games and this program really rocks on the HD2! A must for gamers!! :D

livebyfaith74

Sep 20, 2010
Does anyone have or know of a place to download the Sega Genesis module or any other for that matter? The company that makes it seems to no longer have it available on their site. The name of the file is "GeneratorSetupPPC2003.exe", as far as I can tell.

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I Started porting Morphgear 2.4.0.9 to work better on our beloved HD2 (actually for every WVGA, but don't expect much without 1GHZ and multitouch)

If you find my work useful please so I can keep maintain it, thanks

Done
    v0.8 <--latest, get this

v0.7
    * first multithreaded sound & input morphgear

v0.6
    * reduced some landscape latency

v0.5
    * Yet another multitouch fix, this one reduces some lag.
    * Replaced Cutom File Dialog to useful one. for the native wm file dialog, go to Global Settings -> Tweak -> uncheck Custom File Dialog

v0.4
    * fixed multitouch
    * gamepad (any gamepad) now underlays the game on landscape mode (east/west orientation)
    * added WVGA landscape pad (choose on each module settings with arrows and enter key) best use with "Auto Scale" screen size, so you can see part of the pad on the sides
    * fix in global settings - double click selects item on combo box

v0.3
    * added tactile feedback (enable/disable) to global settings
    * rescaled the menu icons
    * rescaled the default game pad (so its not necessary to install the WVGA skin)
    * added the SNES module to the cab

v0.2
    * added real multi-touch to game pad (HD2 only)
    * fixed tactile feedback
    * added shortcut in start menu -> games

v0.1
    * Rebuilt Morphgear with larger space to menu icons (but didn't replace the icons them self, just made them clickable on HD2)
    * Added tactile feedback (vibration) to Virtual Game Pad

ToDo
    * transparent overlay gamepad for landscape mode
    * Probably more stuff..

How to use it?
    * Install my rebuilded cab from this thread
    * optional - Install WVGA virtual pad from here (follow all the instructions)
    * Install desired modules from Morphgear official website
    * Google for the game roms

What Not
    * I Can't replace the settings screen as it precompiled into the modules. find your way around it, mostly by using the keyboard arrows and Enter for selection (double-clicking on item might work as well)
    * I Won't answer generic usage questions, please help each other / search on Google
    * I Won't develop game pads, it can be done easily if anyone is up to it, just check the WVGA skin posted here..