[10] [GSI] crDroid [ARM64-A/AB] [Experimental]

Search This thread

Gheartxz2017

Nov 5, 2017
Queretaro
I did not deliberately remove them... Something else occurred. Can anybody else confirm the camera/flashlight issue?
I'll upload a new version today.

In 0609 build camera and flashlight work fine but brightness and Auto brightness don't work

In 0614 build brightness and Auto brightness are fixing but camera and flashlight isn't available.

Device: Samsung J7 Pro (J730)

I will test ur new build in some minutes :)

Edit:

Still issue camera and flashlight in new build :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Technical

apemkecut

Jul 7, 2020
my device come wih oreo 8.1 security patch june 2018
i instal crdroid arm 64 aonly < i have checked that my device support arm 64 a
after boot animation my device always back to fastboot mode (use stock boot.img)

any solution to fix this bootloop?

Technical

Jun 2, 2008
my device come wih oreo 8.1 security patch june 2018
i instal crdroid arm 64 aonly < i have checked that my device support arm 64 a
after boot animation my device always back to fastboot mode (use stock boot.img)

any solution to fix this bootloop?
Which is your device? Is it Treble compatible?
Did you format data (not wipe) after installing the gsi image?
Does any of the steps mentioned on post 2 helps you?

apemkecut

Jul 7, 2020
Which is your device? Is it Treble compatible?
Did you format data (not wipe) after installing the gsi image?
Does any of the steps mentioned on post 2 helps you?
my device luna g60x
my stock rom dont have vbmeta.img
i tried reflash to stock rom
and I tried to reflash crdroid
this is method what i use
unlock bootloader
1. erase userdata,erase system and flash system via fastboot . no succes always back to fastboot mode
2. clean through TWRP by wiping dalvik/artcache. system. data. cache and reflashing crdroid again. still no luck
3. permissiver 5 dmverity n force encrypt succes >> reboot>>> bootanimation>> fastboot mode (still no luck again)

by the way i used to instal phusson quack phh treble 220 and havoc 3.6 could run with no bootloop

perhaps this rom for device who has vbmeta.img

Last edited:

Technical

Jun 2, 2008
my device luna g60x
my stock rom dont have vbmeta.img
i tried reflash to stock rom
and I tried to reflash crdroid
this is method what i use
unlock bootloader
1. erase userdata,erase system and flash system via fastboot . no succes always back to fastboot mode
2. clean through TWRP by wiping dalvik/artcache. system. data. cache and reflashing crdroid again. still no luck
3. permissiver 5 dmverity n force encrypt succes >> reboot>>> bootanimation>> fastboot mode (still no luck again)

by the way i used to instal phusson quack phh treble 220 and havoc 3.6 could run with no bootloop

perhaps this rom for device who has vbmeta.img
Sorry not being useful for you. Your issue is beyond my knowledge :crying:

Arbaazhussain

Nov 26, 2019
Redmi Note 10 Pro
It is based on which version of crdroid?
My device is Sony Xperia XA2 (pioneer).
I have downloaded many official gsi all give me same problem for dark theme.
It has A/B arm64
Will it work on my device?

Mrigendra10

Aug 4, 2018
Nokia 8.1
Every sound is coming from speaker even when headphone is plugged in. It was solved later when I dirty flashed crDroid over another GSI. Moreover system is not recognising the exact height of cutout in my case and status bar is falling short in height compared to cutout height.
Except these and usual camera bug things seems to be working fine. Thanks for bringing such a beautiful GSI.

Device- Nokia 8.1

Edit- The cutout height and status bar height are now matched. Thanks to G-Visual Megisk Module. But not totally fixed as in games and whatsapp status, even status bar icons hides behind the cutout.

Last edited:
Reactions: Technical

Gourcuff14

Feb 19, 2018
Hello. I followed the installation guide, the device is supported in First release notes (2020.03.30) • updated overlay for Redmi 6 Pro but I get nothing after flashing in twrp-3.4.0-0-sakura install>installimage>crdrom-v224-201019-arm64-agN/crdrom-v224-201019-arm64-avN.img(BiTGApps-arm64-10.0.0-R18_signed.zip)>systemimage>flash nothing happens when rebooting, the phone boots to mi logo then the device turns off. the device is empty, clean install. thank you.

Gourcuff14

Feb 19, 2018
Hello. I followed the installation guide, the device is supported in First release notes (2020.03.30) • updated overlay for Redmi 6 Pro but I get nothing after flashing in twrp-3.4.0-0-sakura install>installimage>crdrom-v224-201019-arm64-agN/crdrom-v224-201019-arm64-avN.img(BiTGApps-arm64-10.0.0-R18_signed.zip)>systemimage>flash nothing happens when rebooting, the phone boots to mi logo then the device turns off. the device is empty, clean install. thank you.

I managed to get it installed. Flash miui ROM, flash orangefox, use phh magisk.

The camera isn't working. Can I be told of the setup guide for RedMi 6 Pro, sakura, please.

plascoch

Dec 20, 2010
Issues and workarounds:

1. Check your phone compatibility with Treble before following these instructions.

2. Generally, smart charging feature (Settings > Battery > Smart Charging) does not work on Treble. You can have the same functionality using Battery Charge Limit app.

3. Can't flash Gapps due to error 70 (insufficient storage space available in System partition)? In TWRP, just go to Wipe menu > Advanced Wipe > check System partition > Partition options > Resize FS. Then flash Gapps again. In other recoveries, the steps are similar.

4. To get Viper4Android working on GSI ROMs, please, thank here or the Magisk modules.

5. For RAW support on cameras: Settings > Phh Treble Settings > Misc features > and select Expose Aux cameras (Qualcomm) if possible.

6. You may need to flash the vbmeta.img file specific for your device (firmware) before you first boot the GSI. Discover your actual slot: check in TWRP reboot options or in fastboot mode: fastboot getvar current-slot. Then run in the same slot you're flashing the GSI image:

fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img

7. If you lose Wi-Fi and/or Bluetooth, you should flash the dtbo.img file specific for your device (firmware). Discover your actual slot: check in TWRP reboot options or in fastboot mode: fastboot getvar current-slot. Then run in the same slot you're flashing the GSI image:

For A/B devices, run:
fastboot flash dtbo_a dtbo.img
or
fastboot flash dtbo_b dtbo.img

For A-only devices, run:
fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img

8. Additional files as Permissiver v5 and DM-verity, forced encryption, and disc quota disabler must be needed to boot.
Not enough explanation or information to make it work in this item

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device.
    You have been warned!

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today.

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/10.0/README.mkdn

Screenshots:
    https://crdroid.net
    Note: some specific features maybe be missing due to the generic nature of GSIs.

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

First time installation:

The basic steps for flashing a GSI are:

1. Download the GSI file and uncompress the .7z archive
    2. Uninstall Magisk if it was previously installed, by using its uninstaller and reboot the phone
    3. Wipe Data, Dalvik, and Cache partitions
    4. Flash the GSI to system partition, GApps, and maybe specific files for your phone (see post 2)
    5. Boot and perform a minimal setup (enabling USB Debugging as a suggestion)
    6. Reboot into recovery and flash Magisk
    7. Reboot and enjoy!

There is more detailed information on GSI and how to flash it on phhusson’s wiki and in his thread here on xda. Also vince31fr brings useful info and workarounds.

Update installation:

1. Download the GSI file and uncompress the .7z archive to get the .img file
    2. (Optional) Uninstall Magisk if it was previously installed, by using its uninstaller and reboot the phone
    3. Wipe Dalvik and Cache partitions
    4. Flash the GSI (.img file) to system partition, GApps, and maybe specific files for your phone (see post 2)
    5. Boot and perform a minimal setup (enabling USB Debugging as a suggestion)
    6. If you uninstall Magisk (step 2), reboot into recovery and flash Magisk
    7. Reboot and enjoy!

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Patches: https://github.com/phhusson/treble_experimentations/releases

Known issues:
    Camera

Download:
    ROM: https://androidfilehost.com

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Community Telegram
    Donate to help crDroid Team pay their server costs
    Issues and workarounds:

1. Check your phone compatibility with Treble before following these instructions.

2. Generally, smart charging feature (Settings > Battery > Smart Charging) does not work on Treble. You can have the same functionality using Battery Charge Limit app.

3. Can't flash Gapps due to error 70 (insufficient storage space available in System partition)? In TWRP, just go to Wipe menu > Advanced Wipe > check System partition > Partition options > Resize FS. Then flash Gapps again. In other recoveries, the steps are similar.

4. To get Viper4Android working on GSI ROMs, please, thank here or the Magisk modules.

5. For RAW support on cameras: Settings > Phh Treble Settings > Misc features > and select Expose Aux cameras (Qualcomm) if possible.

6. You may need to flash the vbmeta.img file specific for your device (firmware) before you first boot the GSI. Discover your actual slot: check in TWRP reboot options or in fastboot mode: fastboot getvar current-slot. Then run in the same slot you're flashing the GSI image:

fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img

7. If you lose Wi-Fi and/or Bluetooth, you should flash the dtbo.img file specific for your device (firmware). Discover your actual slot: check in TWRP reboot options or in fastboot mode: fastboot getvar current-slot. Then run in the same slot you're flashing the GSI image:

For A/B devices, run:
    fastboot flash dtbo_a dtbo.img
    or
    fastboot flash dtbo_b dtbo.img

For A-only devices, run:
    fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img

8. Additional files as Permissiver v5 and DM-verity, forced encryption, and disc quota disabler must be needed to boot.
    You tell me. I've tested on just one phone.
    Does not see the sim card. No 3g / 4g. Redmi Note 8 pro.
    You tell me. I've tested on just one phone.
    Perfect on top of LOS171 base on Moto g7 River xt1962-1 and VZW (CDMA). Great job, thanks