$100 accessory coupon/voucher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

FearlessAZ

Jun 2, 2012
Phoenix
8 just got an email about it today. I totally forgot about it because I have AT&T and bought from HTC. Figured I would give it a try and surprisingly got it.

FearlessAZ

Jun 2, 2012
Phoenix
Anyone have any luck trying to put in an order through the phone? I really don't care if I have to wait a month or longer for new stock to arrive. I really don't feel like overpriced headphones or an ice view case.

hx3

Jun 29, 2010
I was surprised to see that I received the voucher email come in today. Only problem is that the hi res earbuds and car charger are out of stock, and I don't see a way to pre-order the next batches that become available. Plus, the voucher expires on September 22nd on my end, so hopefully they get in stock before then.

Last edited:

M9guy

Nov 9, 2014
Has anyone applied for two vouchers having purchased two different Htc 10's from Verizon on two different lines but same Verizon account ?

hx3

Jun 29, 2010
Just a heads up if any one is interested. If you recently received a code, or do in the near future, then the pro studio ear buds, hi res ear buds, car charger and rapid charger will not be available on HTC.com for at least a month. And the voucher only lasts a for week. Talked to a few online service reps regarding it, and received the same answer each time. They won't add your name to any kind of pre-order or such, as well.

hx3

Jun 29, 2010
As long as it's free, I won't complain. It's better than receiving nothing.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Yeah, I'm not complaining at all and good for those who were able to receive the earbuds, etc that's sold out now.

I'd get the Ice View case, but I have to use the AOSP lockscreen in order to make changes to the screen DPI. So I think the cases' features would be useless if it requires HTC's lockscreen. Probably just get another USB-C cable or more for free. Future proofing ?

fidanhGPE

Oct 18, 2008
Well guys, do not rush into it. Just got of the chat with a nice CSR and she told me that they were instructed to inform clients and confirmed that the validity of the coupon codes have been extended to October 15. So wait for restock to get the earphones and any other accessory you want!

the_passenger

Aug 25, 2006
Well guys, do not rush into it. Just got of the chat with a nice CSR and she told me that they were instructed to inform clients and confirmed that the validity of the coupon codes have been extended to October 15. So wait for restock to get the earphones and any other accessory you want!

Did you get any email confirmation about this? My code is expiring in a few hours and I still don't see anything worth getting.
Thanks.

M9guy

Nov 9, 2014
Is anyone having problems with their code not working on their web site ? I tried to use mine for what people call the crap accessories lol and my code wont take off the $100 off the checkout total ?

LibertyMonger

Mar 13, 2011
Cincinnati
Did you get any email confirmation about this? My code is expiring in a few hours and I still don't see anything worth getting.
Thanks.

Is anyone having problems with their code not working on their web site ? I tried to use mine for what people call the crap accessories lol and my code wont take off the $100 off the checkout total ?

I can verify that they must have extended the expiration as my coupon expired on the 22nd and I was still able to use it just now, it accepted my code. My issue now is I haven't completed my order cause I would like to wait til they restock. If I cancel my order now before completing, will my code still be valid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It definitelyw would. There's now a notice on their website that says due to overwhelmingd demand they won't be giving anymore codes:-/ booo
    Only if you ordered the phone after August 12. So maybe there's still a little hope!
    Bought from Verizon well before the date (2nd day Verizon started selling it) , received coupon today. Can't remember when I submitted the info but if I can find out, I'll update this post.
    The coupon is good until September 22, 2016.
    Can someone give me the subject line for the email they received for their voucher? I signed up the first day the promo actually went live and haven't found anything. Trying to check through my spam / etc

Your HTC 10 Purchase
    Thanks and so I went back and tried my code and yes it works on the JBL's but not really wanting em myself...will keep checking to see if they ever restock....

The only things that were ever showing in stock for me was the $199.99 headphones and the $19.99 USB-C cable, until last night, then the 3.0 radid chargers showed in stock. When I tried ordering 5 or 6 charger cables it would not take the $100.00 off, but last night it let me order 3 3.0 rapid chargers then actually took the $100.00 off but when I tried to log in to checkout it would not take me to the log in screen, instead I had to use paypal checkout to pay the left over $4.97 + sales tax but it actually worked and my order shipped out. I really had no need for the other items as I use a bluetooth stereo headset and I cant deal with wires lol and the case sucks as far as I"am concerned as I use a leather case with a flap that covers and protects my screen, and I have charging cables already and the car charger is only 20 watt where I bought the CHOETECH 30W Dual USB Car Charger for $17.55 with free shipping on ebay and it works great, so there was not really many options for me any way even if all would have been in stock.

If anyone is interested in the CHOETECH 30W Dual USB Car Charger for $17.55 with free shipping on ebay its at the link below. It still shows 6 available and who knows he might have more to list but its a great deal and cheaper than amazon as this is free shipping where amazon is not so amazon is a bit more.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232068992309?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone