$100 accessory coupon/voucher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

boraxman

Nov 30, 2007
Is anyone having problems with their code not working on their web site ? I tried to use mine for what people call the crap accessories lol and my code wont take off the $100 off the checkout total ?
Yes - Spent way too much time w/ HTC support trying to figure it out and they just do not know WTF is going on.
Lastly - I was escalated up the chain but that was before the 22nd and I never heard back...Well now my code expired?...I dont think its worth any more time fighting these fools!

Last edited:

M9guy

Nov 9, 2014
Yes - Spent way too much time w/ HTC support trying to figure it out and they just do not know WTF is going on.
Lastly - I was escalated up the chain but that was before the 22nd and I never heard back...Well now my code expired?...I dont think its worth any more time fighting these fools!
Someone else just posted a while back that theirs was expired and still worked so sounds like they extended them possibly. I just received mine last week so mine is not expired and is good until like the middle of October I believe. Someone also posted they are supposed to be getting stock in coming up, so hopefully its enough for people to use theirs. Only thing mine will work on is those $199.99 headphones which I wouldnt pay $99 for them so pass on that. I was trying to get 5 USB-C cables and it would not take the $100 off I even tried 6 for $119.94 + tax and still would not take the $100 off.

boraxman

Nov 30, 2007
Someone else just posted a while back that theirs was expired and still worked so sounds like they extended them possibly. I just received mine last week so mine is not expired and is good until like the middle of October I believe. Someone also posted they are supposed to be getting stock in coming up, so hopefully its enough for people to use theirs. Only thing mine will work on is those $199.99 headphones which I wouldnt pay $99 for them so pass on that. I was trying to get 5 USB-C cables and it would not take the $100 off I even tried 6 for $119.94 + tax and still would not take the $100 off.
Thanks and so I went back and tried my code and yes it works on the JBL's but not really wanting em myself...will keep checking to see if they ever restock....

M9guy

Nov 9, 2014
Thanks and so I went back and tried my code and yes it works on the JBL's but not really wanting em myself...will keep checking to see if they ever restock....

The only things that were ever showing in stock for me was the $199.99 headphones and the $19.99 USB-C cable, until last night, then the 3.0 radid chargers showed in stock. When I tried ordering 5 or 6 charger cables it would not take the $100.00 off, but last night it let me order 3 3.0 rapid chargers then actually took the $100.00 off but when I tried to log in to checkout it would not take me to the log in screen, instead I had to use paypal checkout to pay the left over $4.97 + sales tax but it actually worked and my order shipped out. I really had no need for the other items as I use a bluetooth stereo headset and I cant deal with wires lol and the case sucks as far as I"am concerned as I use a leather case with a flap that covers and protects my screen, and I have charging cables already and the car charger is only 20 watt where I bought the CHOETECH 30W Dual USB Car Charger for $17.55 with free shipping on ebay and it works great, so there was not really many options for me any way even if all would have been in stock.

If anyone is interested in the CHOETECH 30W Dual USB Car Charger for $17.55 with free shipping on ebay its at the link below. It still shows 6 available and who knows he might have more to list but its a great deal and cheaper than amazon as this is free shipping where amazon is not so amazon is a bit more.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232068992309?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Reactions: boraxman

boraxman

Nov 30, 2007
The only things that were ever showing in stock for me was the $199.99 headphones and the $19.99 USB-C cable, until last night, then the 3.0 radid chargers showed in stock. When I tried ordering 5 or 6 charger cables it would not take the $100.00 off, but last night it let me order 3 3.0 rapid chargers then actually took the $100.00 off but when I tried to log in to checkout it would not take me to the log in screen, instead I had to use paypal checkout to pay the left over $4.97 + sales tax but it actually worked and my order shipped out. I really had no need for the other items as I use a bluetooth stereo headset and I cant deal with wires lol and the case sucks as far as I"am concerned as I use a leather case with a flap that covers and protects my screen, and I have charging cables already and the car charger is only 20 watt where I bought the CHOETECH 30W Dual USB Car Charger for $17.55 with free shipping on ebay and it works great, so there was not really many options for me any way even if all would have been in stock.
I just did the same thing......Done!

hx3

Jun 29, 2010
Looks like everything is still out of stock besides rapid charger, charging/sync cable and the overpriced JBL headphones
Supposedly the other ear buds and the car charger will become available again on October 15th. But I'm not holding my breath.

LibertyMonger

Mar 13, 2011
Cincinnati
I was able to spend my $100 successfully after it expired and got the Ice View case and 2-USB-C cables. Was very happy, love the Ice View case despite what people say about it. And then today, I get this email, twice...

Dear Rodney
I am sending you this email in order to provide you with the code for the coupon we have got for you, it will provide you $50.00 discount in the purchase of the next HTC product.

The following code is the one you need to use:
???????

You can purchase any product available on our online store by following this link:
http://www.htc.com/us/smartphones/?intcid=nav_us

Regards the expiration date of your code, it does not come with one.

If you have any other enquiry please call us back at 1 866 449 8358‎
‎9:00 am - 10:00 pm Eastern Time‎

Nice. I am forever faithful to HTC.

Reactions: andybones

pelon90005

Feb 9, 2012
Los Angeles
Not bad so fifty off your next smartphone purchase?
I received my code recently through emailing the HTC support dept. Took weeks to get it after emailing support. But now I finally had the 100 off accessories coupon. Don't know why it never arrived in my email. I submitted late July. I'm happy now but now i have to wait for items to be back in stock.

Sprint HTC 10 running BadBoyz

LibertyMonger

Mar 13, 2011
Cincinnati
Not bad so fifty off your next smartphone purchase?
I received my code recently through emailing the HTC support dept. Took weeks to get it after emailing support. But now I finally had the 100 off accessories coupon. Don't know why it never arrived in my email. I submitted late July. I'm happy now but now i have to wait for items to be back in stock.

Actually I think it is for anything again, it says "You can purchase any product available on our online store by following this link:
http://www.htc.com/us/smartphones/?intcid=nav_us"

I waited a long time for my code as well until I looked through my emails again just to make sure I didn't miss it, and sure enough, it was lost in my email, I missed it and it expired before I found it lol.

Last edited:

fidanhGPE

Oct 18, 2008
Hi there, as my coupon was expiring on October 15 I did not risk on further waiting for the accessories. Instead went for HTC RE Camera, better than any other accessory and I could redeem the coupon there. In addition, as most of you are buyers of HTC 10, note that you have received HTC Perks, and you should be around 2000 perks, which are sufficient to redeem a code for HTC Ice View... I found this the best combo to utilize the additional benefits.
Hope you get what you desire!

the_passenger

Aug 25, 2006
Hi-res headphone & car charger are available. My code, which expired back in 9/22, actually works. I just order 2 of each. NO more free shipping though.

Reactions: hx3

hx3

Jun 29, 2010
Does the dual car charger have quick charge 3.0?

I could be wrong, but I don't think it supports QC 3.0. I know that it draws 20w worth of power, and there are more powerful car charger available from third parties. It does include a QC 3.0 cable, though, which is nice.

Any way, I came out with the following and only needing to spend $1.95 (shipping):

- Hi res earbuds
- Rapid wall charger with Type C cable
- Car charger with Type C cable
- Type C cable

Still have $50 worth to use from their perks program.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abomb4373
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well guys, do not rush into it. Just got of the chat with a nice CSR and she told me that they were instructed to inform clients and confirmed that the validity of the coupon codes have been extended to October 15. So wait for restock to get the earphones and any other accessory you want!
    It definitelyw would. There's now a notice on their website that says due to overwhelmingd demand they won't be giving anymore codes:-/ booo
    Only if you ordered the phone after August 12. So maybe there's still a little hope!
    Bought from Verizon well before the date (2nd day Verizon started selling it) , received coupon today. Can't remember when I submitted the info but if I can find out, I'll update this post.
    The coupon is good until September 22, 2016.
    Can someone give me the subject line for the email they received for their voucher? I signed up the first day the promo actually went live and haven't found anything. Trying to check through my spam / etc

Your HTC 10 Purchase

If anyone is interested in the CHOETECH 30W Dual USB Car Charger for $17.55 with free shipping on ebay its at the link below. It still shows 6 available and who knows he might have more to list but its a great deal and cheaper than amazon as this is free shipping where amazon is not so amazon is a bit more.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232068992309?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone