Search This thread

PesterevYasha

Apr 12, 2021
ASUS ROG Phone 5
Help pls!
Снимок экрана (22).png

johnny886

Sep 21, 2018
Device me lost imei before 🤣🤣🤣, i fixed imei but it change and signal ,data, sms working. I want write change imei , but it not change
My method is only suitable for machines whose CN is converted to WW and IMEI is normal. As for the loss of IMEI, unfortunately, I have no alternative except after-sales service. They have special tools to repair IMEI.

nguyenhung9x2018

Feb 13, 2018
TP.HCM
My method is only suitable for machines whose CN is converted to WW and IMEI is normal. As for the loss of IMEI, unfortunately, I have no alternative except after-sales service. They have special tools to repair IMEI.
OK. Thanks !. I want aks you rom eng rog5s on post , i flash it , it only reboot to fastboot . I checked file ramprogram rog5s eng then missing super.img ?

aimsjahan

Sep 20, 2013
OnePlus X
OnePlus 5
Couldn't find ISN in device.txt

There is a line -

[persist.vendor.asus.serialno]: [C4ATAS000000]

Putting C4ATAS000000 in asuskey4 & then pushing it successfully. But this key seems to be NOT working!

After flashing WW-RAW, asus unlock app says "Failed to unlock your device, please try again later.[24802]".

Also, my fingerprint has been disabled now!

Appreciate any help, please..

aimsjahan

Sep 20, 2013
OnePlus X
OnePlus 5
WIN_20211220_02_05_37_Pro (2).jpg

My home screen after flashing the ENG F/W. Don't know where to get this ISN.

I am desperate enough to upload my asuskey4 (remove .txt extension) file & device.txt! Pls take a look into them & help me out guys

Attachments

• device.txt
    64.6 KB · Views: 31
  • asuskey4.txt
    1 MB · Views: 30
I would love to do this. But I'm my country I paid $1260 New Zealand for it. The box was not sealed when I ordered it an the bootloader is sealed tight. I'm not sure which version or it's been converted?

Is it possible for someone to make an instructional video an upload to YouTube?

It says senior developer on my profile as I've been with xda for years an helped people.

I'm a forklift driver lol. I can't even write code.

Is this something noobs could manage?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If your ROG3/ROG5/ROG5S is a CN version, but it is WW firmware when you buy it, then the Bootloader cannot be unlocked, or it prompts that the unlocking is successful, but the Bootloader is still not unlocked after restarting.

Why is it like this? Because Chinese merchants do not master the correct method of converting WW firmware, your mobile phone ISN is lost, so it cannot be unlocked. You only need to restore the correct SSN and ISN to unlock the Bootloader.

Because many people privately wrote me to ask for help, I have no way and no time to help solve them one by one, so I will share the method and let you do it yourself.

1. You must flash the ENG firmware that I released. If you flash the ENG firmware found elsewhere, your fingerprints and IMEI may be lost, and the phone cannot be used normally.
    ROG5:https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...ootloader-to-modify-country-cn-to-ww.4353865/

ROG5s:https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...ootloader-to-modify-country-cn-to-ww.4353339/

2. Use the dd command to back up asuskey4 to the computer

adb shell

su

dd if=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/asuskey4 of=/sdcard/asuskey4

adb pull /sdcard/asuskey4 (Here is the directory name of your computer, for example adb pull /sdcard/asuskey4 C:\Users\johnny886\Desktop\rog5)

3. Read the correct SSN and ISN of the mobile phone, and then write the SSN and ISN into asuskey4

adb shell getprop >device.txt

Then use notepad++ or other editing tools to open device.txt
    Search SSN, copy SSN to the new text, search SSN, copy ISN to the text. Then use winhex or UltraEdit to open asuskey4, write the SSN and ISN to the correct address, SSN address: 00000000h ISN address:00000180h,
    then save the file, and use the command to restore asuskey4 to the phone partition.

4. Use the dd command to restore asuskey4 to the phone

adb push ...\asuskey4 /sdcard/ ( for example adb push C:\Users\johnny886\Desktop\rog5\asuskey4 /sdcard/ )

adb shell

su

dd if=/sdcard/asuskey4 of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/asuskey4

5.Enter fastboot mode, flash the official raw WW firmware, and install the official website unlock tool after entering the system to unlock the phone.
    Working perfectly tested and rooted. Steps are easy to follow.

1) Download the ENG firmware and flash it following the steps.

2) Then follow this post and the commands to extract asuskey4 and add ISN to the asuskey4.

3) Flash WW ROM back to the phone.

4) Use Unlock tool and then done.
    by far one of the best contributions of the forum, I don't usually comment, but I had to thank you
    Working perfectly tested and rooted. Steps are easy to follow.

1) Download the ENG firmware and flash it following the steps.

2) Then follow this post and the commands to extract asuskey4 and add ISN to the asuskey4.

3) Flash WW ROM back to the phone.

4) Use Unlock tool and then done.
    yes,very easy
    My ROG5 is being shown in Device Manager as Qualcomm 9008. So I guess it has entered in EDL mode.
    Could you reinstall the drivers I have faced issues like this before with other Qualcomm devices. Reinstall Qualcomm drivers it should work. And remember to install with disable signature enforcement.