100% working call recording app?

Search This thread

Muralidask

May 6, 2018
Boldbeast call recorder v. 11.2 worked s9plus exynos.
Follow the settings.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Working call recorder s9 exynos
Boldbeast call recorder v11.2
2. Galaxy S9 / Galaxy S9 Plus with the Samsung Exynos 9810 chipset inside

(1) Call recording is good in some countries
In some countries the call recording feature is OK, please install Boldbeast Recorder and use following settings to record calls:
- Record Mode: 1 or 5
- Record Format: MP3
- Fix Recording Issues - Tune Audio Effect: No
- Fix Recording Issues - Tune Audio Route: Group3
It records calls very well, both your voice and the caller's voice are loud and clear in recordings.
just released Boldbeast Recorder V11.1, please update the app in your phone to V11.1, now both Snapdragon 845 and Exynos 9810 phones are supported, all Galaxy S9 variants in all countries work perfectly, recorded calls are crystal clear in two sides, No Root Needed.

Google Play may need some time to publish it, if at this moment the new version is not available in your area please download it from our web site
After install the new version V11.1, please click "Set Default Settings" in the app, then it works at once.

Reactions: laurie9300

mzeeshanpk

May 19, 2018
Oh bro.. thanx for telling about this recorder... i was on the verge of selling my s9plus for this restriction. I am from Pakistan and have exynos version. Downloaded this from app store and its working 100%.
Please note delete any other call recorder you have installed on s9plus.

TheShamsMan

Oct 11, 2010
Taitung
Samsung supposedly in one of their recent updates rolled out native call recording on the Snapdragon devices. Is that true? I'm in Canada and I believe I own a Snapdragon S9, but I'm not seeing the native option. Anyone?

Kot Vaska

Jun 27, 2011
Samsung supposedly in one of their recent updates rolled out native call recording on the Snapdragon devices. Is that true? I'm in Canada and I believe I own a Snapdragon S9, but I'm not seeing the native option. Anyone?
In select countries only, Israel, Russia, Finland and some others where call recording is legal...

Reactions: TheShamsMan

Kot Vaska

Jun 27, 2011
Uh, turns out I was wrong about Finland. I only managed to find this list from a Russian news site:
https://translate.google.com/transl...s9-i-s9-zapisyivat-razgovoryi.html&edit-text=
According to journalists, innovation can be used in Russia, Holland, India, Romania, Spain, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
The build number with the new function is G960FXXU1BRE5 or G965FXXU1BRE3 - depending on the model.
I have an Israeli S9 and I've had native call recording since last update.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I use the International version, SM-G965F/DS, with the inferior CPU....

I will try with Skavlex and report back :)

You should try the new version 3.0 beta05, I've added support for S9/S9+ there
    Hola
    You may want to check out Call Recorder - Skvalex from the Play Store or search for his XDA thread to find out where else you can download it. The version that I am using is under Beta.

Hands down his product is the best I have come across. But I do not know if it will work with the S9 Exynos or Snapdragon versions.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    None of the call recording apps work on S9/S9+. I guess this is a bug on the Samsung side, rather than a block on purpose. But none of the call recording apps work and won't gonna work till Samsung fix it.
    very well!!!! finally they managed to make it work with galaxy s9 + cpu exynos no brand italia :))
    I'm very happy
    thank you so much Boldbeast Android Call Recorder !!! : D
    So far I've already tried two apps, but none of them was able to record the person on the other side of the phone call...
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone