100% working call recording app?

Search This thread

QAM

Hola
Can you at least state:
1. What model you have - Exynos or Snapdragon.
2. What 2 apps did you already try?

I will be getting the Snapdragon version and getting call recording, without root, is important for me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

bujar1

Mar 22, 2010
Same here have s9+ exynos version.Tried total recall and anothe one on play store no luck with both of them.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

QAM

Hola
You may want to check out Call Recorder - Skvalex from the Play Store or search for his XDA thread to find out where else you can download it. The version that I am using is under Beta.

Hands down his product is the best I have come across. But I do not know if it will work with the S9 Exynos or Snapdragon versions.

Cr4z33

Oct 14, 2011
Salento, Italy
Hola
You may want to check out Call Recorder - Skvalex from the Play Store or search for his XDA thread to find out where else you can download it. The version that I am using is under Beta.

Hands down his product is the best I have come across. But I do not know if it will work with the S9 Exynos or Snapdragon versions.

You can use Skvalex.
It is available in the playstore.
Thank you both I am definitely going to give it a try! [emoji106]

Cr4z33

Oct 14, 2011
Salento, Italy
I am sorry to inform you that this app doesn't even start recording when there's a phone call going on (maybe it's an issue with Exynos devices only dunno...). :(

Next suggestion?

Cr4z33

Oct 14, 2011
Salento, Italy
ACR by NLL failed too, but I found a post by the author saying that it looks like there's an issue with several Samsung Oreo updated devices going on.

skvalex

Aug 18, 2010
None of the call recording apps work on S9/S9+. I guess this is a bug on the Samsung side, rather than a block on purpose. But none of the call recording apps work and won't gonna work till Samsung fix it.

edopa

Oct 29, 2008
None of the call recording apps work on S9/S9+. I guess this is a bug on the Samsung side, rather than a block on purpose. But none of the call recording apps work and won't gonna work till Samsung fix it.

For the record through nova launcher activities we can reach native call recorder menù in phone app, obviously mine not work (csc limitations I suppose) but is still present

julandroid

Jun 3, 2011
Any idea what the problem is? Like API is not supported? Lack of particular permissions? I've personally tried couple of applications, but nothing works except recording via microphone which doesn't pick the other party. S9+ Exynos version.

chrisichris

Mar 26, 2018
Based on Google's security policy and local law, Samsung has blocked call recording through 3rd party applications. Thus this operation is intended behavior. However, some 3rd party application developers had found a detour to record each voice during calls and applied it to their apps. Those applications have been working on previous Samsung devices whereas is blocked on S9/S9+ device due to improved call recording solutions. So we plan to apply this solution on old models

optimummind

Jun 17, 2012
Orange, CA
Boldbeast call recorder works perfectly on my Unlocked Galaxy S9+ (965U1). It has since the GS7E.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

awan39

Dec 25, 2013
Sargodha
Boldbeast call recorder works perfectly on my Unlocked Galaxy S9+ (965U1). It has since the GS7E.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Call recording apps are working fine in Snapdragon variants of S9 & S9+

Exynos variants are not working.

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

ACR by NLL failed too, but I found a post by the author saying that it looks like there's an issue with several Samsung Oreo updated devices going on.

Upgraded my Note 8 SM-N950F to official stock Oreo and I can confirm that call recording apps are working fine.

But no app is working in S9 SM-G960F and S9+ SM-G965F devices.

Reactions: Cr4z33

Alagucci

Apr 16, 2018
It's definitely being blocked. I downloaded a third party app store and one of their recording apps. It started recording. I can hear the dialing, but then a second later it's just noise.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I use the International version, SM-G965F/DS, with the inferior CPU....

I will try with Skavlex and report back :)

You should try the new version 3.0 beta05, I've added support for S9/S9+ there
    Hola

very well!!!! finally they managed to make it work with galaxy s9 + cpu exynos no brand italia :))
    I'm very happy
    thank you so much Boldbeast Android Call Recorder !!! : D
    So far I've already tried two apps, but none of them was able to record the person on the other side of the phone call...