100s of NEW Themes Available NOW! Need a tester plz!

Search This thread

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
Hey guys just need a tester to verify for me that my Theme Park or the individual themes I've ported work for the Note3 as well. Theres over a 100 to choose from: You must have S6 Apps or be using an "S6 Ported" ROM to have really good results otherwise results may very as to how well or full the theme will appear.
100+ THEMES FOR S6 PORTED APPS ON NOTE 4, 3, S5& S4
Individual Themes (a directory, download a zip and flash in FlashFire or Custom Recovery)

If you cant get a certain app to theme its more than likely not a good port. I recommend Albe95's Ports their great!
I also would like my Theme Park tested it does a little more than just visual theme:
dOPE Layers Theme Park
You can use the Theme Park no matter what kind of ROM your on because theres themes for Lollipop or for S6 Lollipop!
to Install download the .zip and run through Custom Recovery, it is built with Aroma!

Thank me if you enjoy, I helped you or donate if you want more releases like this!

Reactions: Rosli59564

Marvino.

Nov 7, 2014
Egypt
Hey guys just need a tester to verify for me that my Theme Park or the individual themes I've ported work for the Note3 as well. Theres over a 100 to choose from: You must have S6 Apps or be using an "S6 Ported" ROM to have really good results otherwise results may very as to how well or full the theme will appear.
Individual Themes (a directory, download a zip and flash in FlashFire or Custom Recovery)

If you cant get a certain app to theme its more than likely not a good port. I recommend Albe95's Ports their great!
I also would like my Theme Park tested it does a little more than just visual theme:
dOPE Layers Theme Park
You can use the Theme Park no matter what kind of ROM your on because theres themes for Lollipop or for S6 Lollipop!
to Install download the .zip and run through Custom Recovery, it is built with Aroma!

Thank me if you enjoy, I helped you or donate if you want more releases like this!

Where can I find screenshots of those themes? Seems pretty.

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
in the theme park theres previews located in the Aroma directory of meta otherwise you can check out original thread for a few screens... or you can google the "theme name" + S6 and you will probably come up with a few screens. until I know for sure this works for Note3/4 & S5 I wont be doing much for screenshots.

anyone that tries it please post screens for future use and if you try it please post results and what you installed here for now! THANKS!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    in the theme park theres previews located in the Aroma directory of meta otherwise you can check out original thread for a few screens... or you can google the "theme name" + S6 and you will probably come up with a few screens. until I know for sure this works for Note3/4 & S5 I wont be doing much for screenshots.

anyone that tries it please post screens for future use and if you try it please post results and what you installed here for now! THANKS!

dOPE Layers Theme Park

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone