100s of Themes Now Available, the Newest and Best just need a test!

Search This thread

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
Hey guys just need a tester to verify for me that my Theme Park or the individual themes I've ported work for the Note4 as well. Theres over a 100 to choose from: You must have S6 Apps or be using an "S6 Ported" ROM to have really good results otherwise results may very as to how well or full the theme will appear.
100+ THEMES FOR S6 PORTED APPS ON NOTE 4, 3, S5& S4
Individual Themes (a directory, download a zip and flash in FlashFire or Custom Recovery)

If you cant get a certain app to theme its more than likely not a good port. I recommend Albe95's Ports their great!
I also would like my Theme Park tested it does a little more than just visual theme:
dOPE Layers Theme Park
You can use the Theme Park no matter what kind of ROM your on because theres themes for Lollipop or for S6 Lollipop!
to Install download the .zip and run through Custom Recovery, it is built with Aroma!

Thank me if you enjoy, I helped you or donate if you want more releases like this!

Note4 Users Please confirm whats working for you!

Last edited:
Reactions: dimqa and kouklakis

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
thanks for the thanks guys but if you could confirm what you tried and whether or not it worked that'd be awesome!

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
hi can we get a zip file which we can flash all the themes?

Im Lazy

Im the same way which is what the dOPE Layers Theme Park is all about ya bum lol its 1 file that is a zip that you flash and pick from a bunch of different themes! so whats your excuse now :p

v2 of the theme park will let you pick multiple themes and which part of the phone to theme with selected theme

Vuska

Not work for Note4 dr.ketan L9 Dr.Ketan ROM.
Already flash it from CWM, but boot with no end at Samsung logo.

And i see that apk file store at system/overlay *in your file*, but in my system/overlay there only 1 file.
I already have Ironman Theme before, but all ironman .apk not store at system/overlay.

How to do this manually without flashing from CWM ?
*my rom already support S6 themes*

Sent from my SM-G9250 using Tapatalk

Zamboney

Feb 20, 2012
Who would release a theming repository and app without any galleries? WTF are you thinking?

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
Please try to adopt it for non rooted phones and sell on play store

not sure that it would be possible. this uses bitsyko's layers in order to theme. im looking into it. ive been trying to convert the themes to layers manager - playstore type of packages if anyone knows how to easily let me know.

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
Not work for Note4 dr.ketan L9 Dr.Ketan ROM.
Already flash it from CWM, but boot with no end at Samsung logo.

And i see that apk file store at system/overlay *in your file*, but in my system/overlay there only 1 file.
I already have Ironman Theme before, but all ironman .apk not store at system/overlay.

How to do this manually without flashing from CWM ?
*my rom already support S6 themes*

thank you for the useful feedback. what theme did you try? also you say your ROM already supports S6 themes? can you download from the theme store and apply to phone and it works perfectly? if so can you please provide me with the directory that the broken down apk files are stored in if its not /system/vendor/overlay... like the ironman.apk you were talking about if its installed on the phone say on an S6 all the apks that are contained in the ironman.apk file (individual apks for theming each app like contacts, mms etc) are all stored in the /data/overlays directory. on an s4 or s5 we use the /system/vendor/overlay directory.

you asked about doing it manually in order to do that unpack the theme zip to phone in a directory you can easily find. then use bitsyko's layers manager and load the .apk files from the theme you want to install. thanks for your help. please report back any more details you can give me.

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
Who would release a theming repository and app without any galleries? WTF are you thinking?

well I released this for S4 initally. I needed testers for the Note 4/Note 3 and S5. S5 works exactly like the S4 but the Note 4/3 I'm still trying to make sure it will work with stock S6 apps. unfortunately havent gotten much feedback. this isnt officially released yet and do u have any idea how long or much time it would take to upload screenshots for hundreds of themes? christ its taken me months to get this far. thats why I asked that anyone that successfully tries them to post their screens. you can alternatively search for dOPE Theme Park on XDA and view the original S4 page which has only a few screenshots. Ive been focusing on making 2.0 and updated a lot of themes and made a few new ones also added the possibility to individually theme each app so each app has a different theme if wanted.... who criticizes a General post asking for testers?! LOL if I can get a few people to test and get feedback I can finalize this for the Note 4 at which point the release would be located in the proper Note4 Themes/Apps Forum. thanks for your concern

Vuska

thank you for the useful feedback. what theme did you try? also you say your ROM already supports S6 themes? can you download from the theme store and apply to phone and it works perfectly? if so can you please provide me with the directory that the broken down apk files are stored in if its not /system/vendor/overlay... like the ironman.apk you were talking about if its installed on the phone say on an S6 all the apks that are contained in the ironman.apk file (individual apks for theming each app like contacts, mms etc) are all stored in the /data/overlays directory. on an s4 or s5 we use the /system/vendor/overlay directory.

you asked about doing it manually in order to do that unpack the theme zip to phone in a directory you can easily find. then use bitsyko's layers manager and load the .apk files from the theme you want to install. thanks for your help. please report back any more details you can give me.
I see some files in data/overlay... but maybe you can see at this thread as i installed from there and it works.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=62365652

And.. No... Ironman Theme installed from Theme Store *before marvel dissappear from store* and apply it.
My Rom is Dr.Ketan L9 for Note 4 N910G with Stock kernel

Hope it help

Last edited:

gigilie

Feb 6, 2011
MN
I see some files in data/overlay... but maybe you can see at this thread as i installed from there and it works.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=62365652

And.. No... Ironman Theme installed from Theme Store *before marvel dissappear from store* and apply it.
My Rom is Dr.Ketan L9 for Note 4 N910G with Stock kernel

Hope it help

ok I read thru the S6 thread you lead me to. so it seems that Dr K's ROM is a direct port of an S6. Thus the themes would have to be installed off the Store or flashed over an exisiting theme that was already installed. Which means I'd need someone with the theme designer to package one of my themes with generically named files. then install that via script and then flash over the top of a different theme from my theme collection... its weird to me that BitSyko's Layers Manager doesnt work for you guys. Thats what the Samsung Overlays is based on... did you try using it like I suggested? or has anyone tried it? Just download it off the play store and then unpack one of my zips to your phone or whatever then select the .apk files from the theme that you want to install. Using this method would enable u to flash multiple parts of different themes to the phone. So for example you could have Avengers as your Dialer, Captain America as your Contacts, Black Widow as your MMS, Hulk as your Settings and so on (looks like your an Avengers fan lol) would you give that a try or anyone using a different S6 ROM with say Albe95's S6 Ported files give that a shot for me and let me know. I'm still convinced this method will work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys just need a tester to verify for me that my Theme Park or the individual themes I've ported work for the Note4 as well. Theres over a 100 to choose from: You must have S6 Apps or be using an "S6 Ported" ROM to have really good results otherwise results may very as to how well or full the theme will appear.
    100+ THEMES FOR S6 PORTED APPS ON NOTE 4, 3, S5& S4
    Individual Themes (a directory, download a zip and flash in FlashFire or Custom Recovery)

If you cant get a certain app to theme its more than likely not a good port. I recommend Albe95's Ports their great!
    I also would like my Theme Park tested it does a little more than just visual theme:
    dOPE Layers Theme Park
    You can use the Theme Park no matter what kind of ROM your on because theres themes for Lollipop or for S6 Lollipop!
    to Install download the .zip and run through Custom Recovery, it is built with Aroma!

Thank me if you enjoy, I helped you or donate if you want more releases like this!

Note4 Users Please confirm whats working for you!