Question 10T 5G Chinese OS to International

Search This thread

breadsnack

Dec 6, 2022
Hello!

I'm honestly very green when it comes to flashing of any sorts and never paid attention to the XDA Forums. I've been using Samsung devices purchased on the international market and decided it was enough when I dropped my zFlip 3 and the capacitive touch stopped working.

I'm currently residing in China and plan on purchasing a 10T 5G locally.

Since Chinese devices don't come with Google services out the box, how would I go about flashing a custom ROM or even an official release ROM onto the phone to use it as if it was an International device? Buying a phone and not being able to use Google services is a no go for me.

If not the 10T, is there any other devices that I could purchase in China that would allow me to flash an international ROM to enable Google services?

Any help/explanation would be greatly appreciated!

warpaper

Jun 6, 2010
LG G3
OnePlus 3T
which ROM for 10T/ACE pro to flash in daxiaamu web site? is it the one lightlight below? thanks

20221207_214407104_1dlxOYBdaT.png

breadsnack

Dec 6, 2022
Cool! So apart from a different name and OS there doesn't seem to be a vast difference between whats released internationally and in China. Thanks for the info!
My Ace Pro is a China release of 10t, when I purchased it online, the seller flashed 10T India Rom. Works here in the Philippines.

Top Liked Posts