11.0.3.0 Mi9T Pro OTA update

Search This thread

error23

Jul 24, 2008
Vienna

kennycoder

May 17, 2010
Porto
Is you storage and memory intact? The only versions with 256gb / 8gb is the global version, does flashing EU ROM mess this up?

Also, what recovery did you use to flash the stock ROM?

I'm on all stock, no TWRP nor anything. Just used XiaoMiToolV2. I don't see how the rom will affect any storage tbh. Storage is storage.

kennycoder

May 17, 2010
Porto

karmacop

Jun 22, 2007
Hi Guys

I have an unlocked Global version. According to what I'm reading above I can simply dirty flash the EEA version over the top without data loss? (I dont want to relock)

J

alanrochasmx

Sep 21, 2017
Hi Guys

I have an unlocked Global version. According to what I'm reading above I can simply dirty flash the EEA version over the top without data loss? (I dont want to relock)

J

Use XiaomiTool V2 is easy. But when changing the version it is better to erase everything to avoid error. Xiaomi mi flash tool allows you to flash without deleting user data, but I recommend deleting everything and flashing new rom.

PhoneFan7

Nov 5, 2019
Update problens

Hello guys. I am planning to buy a mi 9t pro. Do brand new phones already come with miui 11 installed? I dont want to have it installed yet as people say it has bugs. Thank you very much?

sacaitu

Sep 16, 2014
Dortmund
Hey guys, i have the k20pro bought with global rom and unlocked bootloader, have received all the updates from miui10 , currently on 10.3.3.0 , downloaded the official miui11 rom and tried to install it manually which says " sorry flash older version is not allowed" someone could help or give an ideea about it? And if i update it i want to lock the bl if possible ( for using g pay ..etc..).
No OTA for miui11 so far
Thanks in advance
m.imgur.com/gallery/53Oxl6p
53Oxl6p

Last edited:

DerBrecher

Nov 5, 2019
miui 11 is now available in germany, yeay but i dont know what to do, lol.

bootloader is unlocked and the phone is rooted.
can i just download the update and install it OTA?

can someone guide me step by step please?

for example:

1. download miui 11 OTA
2. Go to recovery
3. Flash in TWRP

would be awesome, thank you.

Saulor

Sep 3, 2015
Just received the MIUI 11 update today (still beta version I think,)but I have a doubt. It's safe e to update via OTA? I mean it will be changing from Android 9 to Android 10 and I'm not sure if it would mess something.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    And this is why people get "hacked" and their data stolen.
    Update your device, especially if it comes from official channels!
    I understand that you are a little reluctant to install it, but rest assured, I have been a beta tester for miui 11 for this device, they have squashed lots of bugs.

First I would like to thank you your comment and advice. I was planning to upgrade but not just yet. However I don't think you would have to be that drastic and your comment may also scare others.(don't have to be a scaremonger) No one will hack my device or steal my data just because I wait on an update?!! ;)
    I have already tested miui11 on my prev k20pro and I found lots of bugs. I know this is an official update, but we all know this can still be full of bugs. I do like xiaomi (otherwise I wouldn't buy the mi9t pro) specially because they provide frequent updates. However this isn't my first xiaomi device and taking my previous experience with buggy updates I just wanted to be extra careful before rolling out the update, mainly because my BL is locked and couldn't flash the downgrade immediately if I find the new version unusable.
    Luckily others already provided positive feedbacks so I'm sure I will do the update shortly.
    Does anyone else received this update on the Mi9T Pro? I have an EEA version and the update just popped up today. It looks like the update to Android 10 and miui 11 in one go. Just wanted to know if anyone else installed this. The current version is good enough for me now not keen on the update, specially if it brings bugs.

Yes, me too, going to install it later today, when I'm off work, make sure you do a full twrp backup first.
    Yes, I saw on a facebook group that some EU users already got it. But no feedbacks yet.
    Still no OTA for global the version.

Here is the link for the EEA update.
    https://bigota.d.miui.com/V11.0.3.0...AGlobal_V11.0.3.0.QFKEUXM_153f9511ae_10.0.zip
    I'm already using it without any problems!

Thx for the feedback. I can confirm the update is more or less bugfree. I didn't notice any screen flickering when I unlock the phone. The only annoying issue there is the chrome scroll lag. This was there before when I tested android 10 on my k20 pro. Cannot comment on battery yet but it seems to burn the battery faster in standby. Seem like its not a bad update so far.
    How do you check if you have Global or EU phone model?

On MIUI version on about phone on EEU model you have EUXM last 4 letters but on Global you have MIXM