[11.0][ROM][11.0.0_r1] Lineage OS 18.0 [UNOFFICIAL][X00T/D]

Search This thread

LordShenron

Apr 21, 2018
New delhi
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FXqSk-0HKYC2crjXpdeIYJelltKQ%3D%2Fhttps%253A%252F%252Fi.imgur.com%252F2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :
• Boots
• RIL (Calls, SMS, Data, VoLTE)
• Wi-Fi
• Hotspot
• Bluetooth
• Video Playback
• Camera
• Flash
• Audio
• Sensors
• LED
• GPS
• SafetyNet passes by default
• Fingerprint

Known issues:
• Selinux Permissive
• Night Light
• NFC maybe (not tested)

Note: There can be few ROM side bugs because its in Alpha state.

Installation instructions
• Download the latest build , GApps
• Reboot to recovery
• Wipe system , vendor , data , cache, dalvik.
• Flash the latest build & GApps
• Reboot
NOTE: USE MAGISK CANARY IF YOU WANT TO ROOT

Download
ROM LINK
• GApps aren't included
• Recommended gapps: Nik Gapps

BUY ME A COFFEE IF YOU LIKE MY WORK: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/lBUDKgM

XDA: DevDB Information
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0.0_r1] Lineage 18.0 Android 11 For ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1

Contributors
LordShenron
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.xxx
Kernel Source: https://gitlab.com/Pranavkapoor001/kernel_asus_sdm660
ROM Firmware Required: 063 and above, Pie fw is recommended at it.

Version Information:

Last edited:
N

nathanadams4429

Great Job LordShenron!! I was eagerly waiting for this LineageOS 18 :eek::eek:

aeioo

Nov 29, 2010
I have tried this ROM one whole day. It is smooth and stable. Battery performance is good.
NFC is not found in "connected devices" of settings.
I hope NFC can be added back.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200925-142746.png
    Screenshot_20200925-142746.png
    45 KB · Views: 712

Smarty_009

Feb 7, 2016
Hi... I liked the ROM. It's awesome.

Thanks buddy.

1. My SD card cannot be formatted as portable storage. I had to format as internal.

2. USB OTG was not detected.

PS. I was on Havoc 3.9 and I had formatted only system and vendor. Data was not erased before flashing the ROM. In short dirty flash.

Please tell me if above two problems are known bugs or due to dirty flash. Should I clean flash again?

Rave_r

Sep 12, 2017

Thanks buddy.

1. My SD card cannot be formatted as portable storage. I had to format as internal.

2. USB OTG was not detected.

PS. I was on Havoc 3.9 and I had formatted only system and vendor. Data was not erased before flashing the ROM. In short dirty flash.

Please tell me if above two problems are known bugs or due to dirty flash. Should I clean flash again?
Lol who told u to do dirty flash , keep in mind always do clean flash

I recommend migrate app to migrate all the apps instead of dirty flashing. It's faster too. Takes little time to setup settings.

Black screen after first boot. Is it magisk problem or Gapps ?

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

I have tried this ROM one whole day. It is smooth and stable. Battery performance is good.
NFC is not found in "connected devices" of settings.
I hope NFC can be added back.

Bro, hold on. This device doesn't have NFC right. Are you using NFC chip?

Pasarireng

Sep 10, 2017
Redmi Note 10
Any major bug in this ROM? I want to try android 11.
TBH I have many good experience with Cyanogenmod and Lineage in the past, and I have the feeling this is gonna be good too.. and so few days ago, when I was planning to use Android 11 Custom ROM, I was planning that I'm gonna use this Lineage OS again,... but before that ever happened, I try Colt 7, and I feel it as a nice ROM for me, without bug nor any hassles, so, meanwhile, for now, I will stay at Colt first, and I decide to wait until the Lineage Android 11 can have more mature stage, before I try it.

I still always love Lineage tho...

Last edited:
Reactions: Fucgly

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FXqSk-0HKYC2crjXpdeIYJelltKQ%3D%2Fhttps%253A%252F%252Fi.imgur.com%252F2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
    LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
    All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data, VoLTE)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Hotspot
    • Bluetooth
    • Video Playback
    • Camera
    • Flash
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • LED
    • GPS
    • SafetyNet passes by default
    • Fingerprint

Known issues:
    • Selinux Permissive
    • Night Light
    • NFC maybe (not tested)

Note: There can be few ROM side bugs because its in Alpha state.

Installation instructions
    • Download the latest build , GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Wipe system , vendor , data , cache, dalvik.
    • Flash the latest build & GApps
    • Reboot
    NOTE: USE MAGISK CANARY IF YOU WANT TO ROOT

Download
    ROM LINK
    • GApps aren't included
    • Recommended gapps: Nik Gapps

BUY ME A COFFEE IF YOU LIKE MY WORK: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/lBUDKgM

XDA: DevDB Information
    [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0.0_r1] Lineage 18.0 Android 11 For ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1

Contributors
    LordShenron
    ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.xxx
    Kernel Source: https://gitlab.com/Pranavkapoor001/kernel_asus_sdm660
    ROM Firmware Required: 063 and above, Pie fw is recommended at it.

Version Information:
    Can you make it official?
    Any major bug in this ROM? I want to try android 11.
    TBH I have many good experience with Cyanogenmod and Lineage in the past, and I have the feeling this is gonna be good too.. and so few days ago, when I was planning to use Android 11 Custom ROM, I was planning that I'm gonna use this Lineage OS again,... but before that ever happened, I try Colt 7, and I feel it as a nice ROM for me, without bug nor any hassles, so, meanwhile, for now, I will stay at Colt first, and I decide to wait until the Lineage Android 11 can have more mature stage, before I try it.

I still always love Lineage tho...