Here you may find the collection of my themes created for the G4TWB theme engine. Many thanks for P_Toti for creating this beautiful tool and helping me in creating the themes.
- LG G4 running stock firmware (the themes will work on custom ROM-s as well depending the changes the ROM developer made);
- working Xposed and G4TWB;
- installed themes.
The themes come in form of simple apk-s. You need to install the theme, activate the theme modul in G4TWB and choose the preferred theme. That's it.
The first release of the themes will contain the following UI elements:
- statusbar icons;
- notification panel,
- volume panel,
- contacts and incallui;
- settings icons;
- switches and checkboxes;
Please note that the theme engine does not allow to touch the entire framework and layout files (for example changing the data cluster is not possible).
UX4 colors and design mainly kept and AOSP icons added.
A very sexy theme inspired by the Flyme OS 4.5.
I was trying to use MIUI 7 resources. The notipanel background has not the desired color, I am working on it. But a very nice theme.
"AUXP" Theme is an iteration based on the LG G5 UX5.0 theme and the pure AOSP look. Here some important notes:
- The theme has been created based on the 20D kdz. On different (older) systems some drawables might be different.
-The date color in the notipanel is hardcoded and cannot changed by the theme. Please use the G4TWB theme menu to change the date label color to #66000000.
- Easysettings icons not themed yet use list view.
- The UX5 color schema uses white statusbar and white actionbar which is not in line with the material color principles and looks weird. I changed it to dark action bar, looks nicer imho.
AUXP Theme 1.1
MIUI Theme 1.2
Hybrid Theme 1.1
Flyme Theme 1.2
More themes to come!
Please support the development of my themes by a small donation.
Donators: vietnam100, P_Toti