bmonteiro and Other test usersKindly post your full review about SB1 as well about OneUI 4
I have installed since two days but hardly opened any app other than settings, just spent two days to prepare ROM for users so any one can install it without going through pain of installing official beta. I have really no idea what is new in this beta. Code wise there are lot differences. Also samsung and google started behaving like apple and making tough for modification with every OS update. Let's see how further development goes!
HelloChangeLog SB1 (OneUI 4.0 base)
Samsung base update ChangeLog :
- Based on G998BXXU3ZUID Android12 September 2021 security patch OneUI 4.0
- SafetyNet : Currently it won't pass (As a beta, it won't pass on non root too)
- GoodLock some modules yet to update for A12
- Virtual key mode in ROM control won't work
- All features of previous ROM will remain as it is except said above. For more details read below ROM features.
- Read here
IMPORTANT NOTES :
- New base have updated bootloader so if you are running previous base, you must needs to update Bootloader & Modem else device won't boot. BL and Modem included in ROM zip with separate instructions.
- There is special Instruction to flash A12 base ROM in download area, Must read it
- On First boot, You won't have Network. Simply Open ROM Tool and apply essential fix and reboot to fix Network issue. If ROM Tool gives any busybox not installed error, kindly ignore it)
TweaksPro yet not available for SB1, It ill be available in few days
- Ad Free QS Panel Toggle
- Reboot to recovery QS Panel Toggle
- Native call recorder (Manual) While you are on call - click 3 dot - Record (Should work without CSC restriction)
- Auto Call recorder without CSC restriction (ROM Tool - Mods & Fix)
- Removed many stubs & common bloatwares (tried to preserve most functions though)
- Removed carrier bloatwares
- More secure OEM patch.
- High Volume warning disabled
- Pre fixed Titanium freezing while restoring apps
- Probable fix for Titanium Backup schedule
- Internet browser Secret mode
- S Health patch for using with rooted device.
- ROM Tool with following Options
- ROM Control (systemUI preferences)
- Long Press Home customization : Select Device assistance as LP Home from settings, then select if you want to use it to assign to any
- AdFree mode Enable/Disable
- Single click install/uninstall custom fonts (on the fly)
- YouTube Vanced Installer (No xposed requires)
- NonRoot - Requires MicroG to login
- Root - Truely alternate to Youtube, Can login to youtube without MicroG
- You have to click on NonRoot/Root depending on your choice, then you needs to click "Install" tab and latest version of Youtube vanced will get installed.
- StatusBar Icons
- Show/Hide stock battery
- Show/Hide 3minit battery
- show/hide stock clock
- show/hide 3minit clock
- ROM Control - See below
- Mods & Fix
- Auto Call Record
- Titanium backup FC fix
- Google Pay Fix
- Added camera fix (Certain users reported camera failed issue. This is reported on stock too, here is someworkaroung meanwhile samsung fix it)
- SafetyNet Fix
- Remove warning screen on bootsplash.
- Camera wakelock fix (stanby bettry drain fix)
- Update & Fix
PS : There may be few more options in ROM control but won't work if those are not mentioned here.
- Battery Bar with thickness and color option
- Network meter with Toggle (Lt/Rt/Quick Panel/None) with color option
Installation Guide : (File included in ROM zip itself)
Requirement : G998B with TWRP installed
Download and extract zip - It have all required files. Read Installation.txt and follow to ther letter.
- 3 minit users can use 3minit battery paid version for free. Check this (Thanks to gharrington )
- SafetyNet Fix with Lsposed
Here procedure to fix SafetyNet Passing with LSPosed
1.Open Magisk module and Search "riru"
You will find riru modules, now Install following modules
2.Open lsposed → repository → search XPrivacyLua and install
3.Open lsposed → module → XPrivacyLua → enable it
4.Click 3 dot (lsposed) → hide → uncheck system app
5.Search play service and check it
6.Open XPrivacyLua → search play service and from drop down check mark "use tracking"
7.Clear data for play service
8.Open magisk settings and
Enable magisk hide + Hide magisk app
Download : DrKetanROM.com
PS : This is a fully customized ROM and for end users only, ROM or any part of ROM not allowed to redistribute,modify or to use as base to prepare new ROM.
STATUS : TESTING
Is this via magisk? Whats the module called please
Universal SafetyNet Fix Magisk module This is a universal fix for SafetyNet on devices with hardware attestation and unlocked bootloaders. It defeats both hardware attestation and the new SafetyNet CTS profile updates released on January 12...forum.xda-developers.com