[11/10] [G950F] [ROM] [8.0] OREO TWRP Dump BETA 2

Search This thread

jonny908

Feb 24, 2015
Warsaw
Am I be able to pay with my S8 using NFC? On 7.0 and 7.1 roms it was possible only when rooted by Magisk, SuperSu did not worked. Anyone can check and confirm ?

beerente

Apr 11, 2010
Rotterdam
Format data again, and retry.

That's odd. What were you running ? Wiped data ?

Stock AQJ1. Installed TWRP. Restored boot and system. Yes, wiped data, followed your guide. Second time wiped cache and dalvik as well. Can do full setup, Google account, restore some apps, iris scan, but when homescreen shows it takes a few second and then blackscreen.

Last edited:

Paradoxxx

Aug 14, 2008
Krakow
Stock AQJ1. Installed TWRP. Restored boot and system. Yes, wiped data, followed your guide. Second time wiped cache and dalvik as well. Can do full setup, Google account, restore some apps, iris scan, but when homescreen shows it takes a few second and then blackscreen.
Try without setuping anything, just connect to WiFi, input your name, and then setup your accounts etc.

schizmatyk

Aug 29, 2011
Kozienice
After restore everything works fine. After first reboot i have a boot loop. After animated bootscreen led turns off, phone have a 3 vibrating, 1 pause few seconds and next 2 short vibration. And over and over again. Do you know what is happend?

iOneJay

Account currently disabled
Feb 5, 2015
GB
meettomy.site
its actually working now for me. i didnt set up samsung account this time! and i can reboot aswell. lets so how it goes, i will update :D

schizmatyk

Aug 29, 2011
Kozienice
Hmmmmmm, which twrp are you using ? And you didn't do anything in it ?

I've been rebooting and going to twrp without any issues, so that's odd.

latest TWRP for S8, and like I said You before I do nothing inside TWRP. Now I try tu restore your DUMP again. I hope this will be helpfull. If not...
It is not that bad situation. I can format data so after this I can also install diferent ROM so...if after second DUMP restore and testing reboot system goes to hell, Im save. :D

Last edited:

Paradoxxx

Aug 14, 2008
Krakow
OK. After restore sustem runing fine for a just a few minutes. Before login to the Samsung account my phone had a auto reboot and bootloop again. Before setup my phone I rebooting phone few Times with and without entering to TWRP and everything looks fine.
Seems to be some weird stuff randomly happening for some of you guys, I wish I could pinpoint the issue but for now it really seems to be random. If one of you could logcat, that'd be great, maybe I could get something from there.

Top Liked Posts