• Screenshot_20210507-043947.jpg
      Screenshot_20210507-043947.jpg
      273.8 KB · Views: 239

djsubterrain

• Jan 4, 2012
    Livingston
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    Got it done. Now patching boot.img with magisk

If you were already rooted you don't need to do that, just install the update, DON'T REBOOT, then go to Magisk and use the "Install to inactive slot (After OTA)" option at the top. After it confirms the patching, you can reboot from Magisk and it'll update into the other slot which is the new version, already rooted.

Reactions: avid_droid

avid_droid

• Aug 24, 2019
    Hawaii
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    If you were already rooted you don't need to do that, just install the update, DON'T REBOOT, then go to Magisk and use the "Install to inactive slot (After OTA)" option at the top. After it confirms the patching, you can reboot from Magisk and it'll update into the other slot which is the new version, already rooted.
    I totally forgot about that haha. All good,cause I had to flash NONHLOS.bin anyway

Chinaroad

Jan 27, 2012
    Sousse
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    Never ever have seen this on any of the previous builds. If you're going to post something like this be more specific. Which keyboard, which build etc etc.
    So for the keyboard, i'm talking about Gboard, since the first build till the .4.4 i have a delay, or would i say at the edges sometiles, even on games i can feel that, even if they said they fixed it nothing changed, for scrolling , i'm talking about the inertia when scrolling, it's kind of slow and sometiles it stutter on web for exemple, for network i always have low network signal, when i turn airplane mode it goes up, but after some time it fell at the half

avid_droid

• Aug 24, 2019
    Hawaii
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    So for the keyboard, i'm talking about Gboard, since the first build till the .4.4 i have a delay, or would i say at the edges sometiles, even on games i can feel that, even if they said they fixed it nothing changed, for scrolling , i'm talking about the inertia when scrolling, it's kind of slow and sometiles it stutter on web for exemple, for network i always have low network signal, when i turn airplane mode it goes up, but after some time it fell at the half
    I experienced that about 2 updates ago. This latest update I don't have any issues.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      I have just received as well. Let's hope for the best 😛
      Got it done. Now patching boot.img with magisk