Question 11.2.5.5LE15AA Update Error

Search This thread

awarman

Sep 19, 2010
Is anyone else getting this or does anyone know of a solution to this? It basically tries to download and fails immediately on WiFi and cellular. I wish I could get the update from OP but of course it's still not listed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210517-214150.jpg
    Screenshot_20210517-214150.jpg
    418.8 KB · Views: 91

notrock

Mar 14, 2008
Maybe I did something wrong, but I tried unrooting for the last OTA and still received the same error. I had to wait until the full version was on the OnePlus site, I think OnePlus updater grabs the zip from there too. It also took a month longer for the full zip to hit the OnePlus site. :(

Shooter7889

Mar 24, 2019
FLORENCE
I have global unlocked varient and when I first received it I just flashed BA/EU on both slots(local upgrade twice) and I've been able to get all full zip updates(via system updates and/or O2 updater app) staying rooted the whole time. I'm in US on tmo, I'm wondering what could have been so beneficial some ppl want to stay on AA/glo builds.?

elodin_89

Jun 2, 2010
Initially I was getting that error. Then I ran the uninstall in Magisk and chose to RESTORE IMAGES. I then just hit retry on the OTA from the phone settings (NOT Oxygen Updater) and the update installed. Initially this did not for 11.2.3.3 as it would still give the error after unrooting by uninstalling Magisk, then it worked for 11.2.4.4 and 11.2.5.5. So YMMV. You can look here for my update process as I was having an issue post-OTA:

hadesflames

Dec 23, 2011
OnePlus 9 Pro
I'm in US on tmo, I'm wondering what could have been so beneficial some ppl want to stay on AA/glo builds.?
Not knowing that the AA variant would have dogshit updates from the start, and already having restored my old phone's data and not wanting to go through setup and restore again.

Edit: The goal is also to eventually get on crDroid anyway so it's whatever. I'm not resetting until there's an official crDroid build out.

Last edited: