[11 April][SD\Magldr][Boxmax IR-S v0.3][Vivo HTC ARA 1.43.415.3][k:hastarin r8.6]

Search This thread

zimaxo

Feb 5, 2007
Thnx boxmax for z amazin Rom, im just havin problem with HTC weather, it can't detect nor update my location weather!
Also is there an Arabic keyboard?

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using XDA App

navidnouri

May 18, 2010
I need help

my Q is how can i manage to type in arabic or persian (farsi) becuase when i set the Lang to English the arabic keyboard stops functioning normaly and shows me an english non-QWERTY keyboard.
i need a farsi keyboard which could run as i use the english Lang as a default Lang, and if you give me one i will be very thankfull to you:)

tamnteh

Sep 26, 2009
my superuser cannot function. no programme request for permission. some programme need root access to function, so how to solve this problem? thanks.

edit: problem solved. it took 3 days of using to update the SU. first 2 days, market cannot detect any update for SU....

Last edited:

lomo2002

Oct 5, 2007
hi,

For some strange reason, i get "error", when i turn on the Wifi? When i go to Setting/Wifi, it displays "error"? I have applied the updated kernel as it mentioned in the first page? Any solution for this problem?

tamnteh

Sep 26, 2009
hi,

For some strange reason, i get "error", when i turn on the Wifi? When i go to Setting/Wifi, it displays "error"? I have applied the updated kernel as it mentioned in the first page? Any solution for this problem?

i never update the kernel since first day i install this rom since it was published here. no problems arise since i using this rom regarding wifi using the default kernel. i think you should change the default kernel or or use the 3dak kernel (the latest kernel so far - just try it out)....

lomo2002

Oct 5, 2007
i never update the kernel since first day i install this rom since it was published here. no problems arise since i using this rom regarding wifi using the default kernel. i think you should change the default kernel or or use the 3dak kernel (the latest kernel so far - just try it out)....

Ya, you are right, when i apply the latest kernel that Boxmax recommend on first page, then the WiFi displays error. If i do not apply the recommended kernel then i have lag and slowness. Where can i find and how can i apply that 3dak or ty 12.4 kernel?

tamnteh

Sep 26, 2009
kernel download and installation

Ya, you are right, when i apply the latest kernel that Boxmax recommend on first page, then the WiFi displays error. If i do not apply the recommended kernel then i have lag and slowness. Where can i find and how can i apply that 3dak or ty 12.4 kernel?

just go back to "HD2 Android SD Development" and you will see the kernel thread by 3dak... download the kernel and extract all files. copy all extracted files and paste into your android root folder. replace any file if system ask to do so... its that easy. if can, copy while you in winmo session and then start your android session. good luck...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1252102gg7.png

UPDATE TO v0.3:

-fix Install some apk Error (unknown -18)
    -More Stable & More Fast
    -Delete some unnecessary programs

-To Download : http://www.multiupload.com/T1FDNQQYPF

I would recommend strongly change Kernel To:
    http://www.multiupload.com/R3IBO28F0J
    it fast & more stable
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Information:​

1- build : Vivo HTC ARA 1.43.415.3 . Android 2.2.1 (Arabic Full) .

2- kernel:hastarin r8.6 .

3- All Working ( Camera 5m , Camcorder Normal , MMS , GPS , WiFi , Data ppp , Bluetooth , ... ). Although the camera need to be further developed,
    as well as I've added a Google camera works without any problems

4- Deodex ( App & Framework ) + Zipalign ( All .apk ) .

5- Available languages : Arabic Full & English & more...

6- To install SD : Download ...Unrar ... Put the folder on the root of your SD card ... Run CLRCAD then Haret. For Magldr use this rootfs & Replace in folder Android & use magldr (Not Tested)

8- incloded 1GB DATA

Download :

1- Stock Clean Untheme : v0.2 old
    http://www.multiupload.com/DJOJ168C7C

First boot long time ... & must restart after first boot

To More Fast use SetCpu and set scaling to performance or interactive & set on boot

Special thanks to

darkstone , MccM , spimonkey34 ,hastarin , letama ,rafpigna , dungphp , domineus ,htcfreak , dsixda's ...

& Overall : xda-developers.com

1404143sssa2062729.png

1404143ss2062729.png

I would still like to see a panel to turn on/off wifi, bluetooth, brightness, gps and so on in the notification screen. Then it would be perfect.

Thanks

Attempts are still ongoing ...

I wish that the most successful with the assistance of experts in this forum
    To More Fast use SetCpu and set scaling to performance or interactive & set on boot
    BOXMAX would you please provide a multiupload link for the battery percentage?

Thanks in advance

http://www.multiupload.com/SVCC5EOFDE
    UPDATE TO v0.2:

-More Stable & More Fast
    -Delete some unnecessary programs

-To Download : http://www.multiupload.com/DJOJ168C7C