[11][OFFICIAL] Havoc-OS 4.1 [ARM64/ARM/A64][A/AB/AB-VNDKLITE][GApps/Vanilla]

Search This thread

czajunia

May 31, 2010
London
As above, try clean flashing vanilla with gapps separately (not pico or nano)
Thanks. That actually worked. I thought that flashing ROM with the gapps included would be the best bet to get everything working fine.

Is there a workaround to to get the "Battery usage" stats showing up? Also, this might be hardware specific but I was wondering if anyone had issues with auto brightness. Doesn't seem to work on my Z5S.

Cheers.

respectablenoob

May 10, 2020
Can someone please help me. I have tried all the possible methods to insatll this and it FAILED to boot and I have no idea what is happening, any help would be AWESOME. PS:my device is a Samsung snapdragon j4plus.

Rush

Apr 19, 2019
neuss
OnePlus 5T
Can someone please help me. I have tried all the possible methods to insatll this and it FAILED to boot and I have no idea what is happening, any help would be AWESOME. PS:my device is a Samsung snapdragon j4plus.
Does your device have a /vendor Partition when using android 8.0 or Higher?

If yes, this is a vendor issue

If No
Your device doesnt Support treble

Make Sure To check If the device is system as Root, If yes, and treble is confirmed supported with multiple Apps then use the A/B GSI

If Not system as Root

Use A-only

Look Up what Arch your device is (arm64 or arm32 for example)

respectablenoob

May 10, 2020
Did you remember to resize the file system before and after flashing gapps?
Yes I did that and tried without gapps also without luck.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Does your device have a /vendor Partition when using android 8.0 or Higher?

If yes, this is a vendor issue

If No
Your device doesnt Support treble

Make Sure To check If the device is system as Root, If yes, and treble is confirmed supported with multiple Apps then use the A/B GSI

If Not system as Root

Use A-only

Look Up what Arch your device is (arm64 or arm32 for example)
Ok so my device does not have a vendor partition when wiping, but it is available under the mount section. My device was shipped with android 8.1 and just to make sure,I checked with the treble checker app and my device is supported however does not support system as root. My arch is a-only arm.
Hope that clears it up. If I'm doing anything wrong, please tell me!:good:

Rush

Apr 19, 2019
neuss
OnePlus 5T
Yes I did that and tried without gapps also without luck.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Ok so my device does not have a vendor partition when wiping, but it is available under the mount section. My device was shipped with android 8.1 and just to make sure,I checked with the treble checker app and my device is supported however does not support system as root. My arch is a-only arm.
Hope that clears it up. If I'm doing anything wrong, please tell me!:good:
Please try a a64 version

Not arm 64

A64 is Arm32Binder64

Try this in case arm aonly doesn't work :)

Reactions: respectablenoob

respectablenoob

May 10, 2020
Thanks you so much! If this works, I will be super happy will try it later today:).

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Please try a a64 version

Not arm 64

A64 is Arm32Binder64

Thanks you so much! If this works I will be super happy will try it later today:).
PS: sorry for saying it twice;)

respectablenoob

May 10, 2020
Please try a a64 version

Not arm 64

A64 is Arm32Binder64

I uploaded this screenshot of my CPU info, I am a bit confused.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200620-081834_AIDA64.jpg
    Screenshot_20200620-081834_AIDA64.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 189

Monyem

Nov 26, 2018
Dhaka
Rne-L22

tried it o mate 10 lite worked fine
had one problem for me dont know about others
the problem was that adb was not working properly
always says device unauthorized
and brightness was bit too high which was main reason for bettery drain
but that is also bug in phhu 215 gsi and this rom is based on that
other then that everything is working properly for me
rom is smooth,fast and responsive

But how did u unlock the bootloader I also have a mate 10 lite like ur and I also want to install havoc os can u pls tell me the method u used to unlock bootloader or some suggestions ig. Thank u

guitarist1983

Apr 21, 2019
Thanks. That actually worked. I thought that flashing ROM with the gapps included would be the best bet to get everything working fine.

Is there a workaround to to get the "Battery usage" stats showing up? Also, this might be hardware specific but I was wondering if anyone had issues with auto brightness. Doesn't seem to work on my Z5S.

Cheers.
No problem, yeah I know what you mean, the included gapps must be either Pico or nano which seems to be the issue. I've heard the battery stats issue is quite a common problem, the only solution I've seen (whether it will work or not is a different story) is to change the build prop fingerprint to a different newer device using the build prop editor module.

rajaumarfarooq

Jan 10, 2010
Rawalpindi
Alcatel 1
But how did u unlock the bootloader I also have a mate 10 lite like ur and I also want to install havoc os can u pls tell me the method u used to unlock bootloader or some suggestions ig. Thank u
hi
I have unlocked the bootloader from Huawei website when bootloader unlock code were available. now the only method is to use services like DC-unlocker after paying some money in euro.
sorry to say but you have to use paid services to get Huawei unlock code.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone