[11][OFFICIAL] Havoc-OS 4.1 [ARM64/ARM/A64][A/AB/AB-VNDKLITE][GApps/Vanilla]

jeremaineng

May 28, 2017
This GSI ROM is awesome I've been using it for my daily driver on my Note 10+ for a while,
but I have some issue the fingerprint sensor is not working is there any fix for this?

LocBox

Aug 16, 2009
I'm trying to run this on my Razer phone 2, but it never goes past the black screen with the spinning white circle at boot. How do I get past this?

WILLIAM878

Feb 4, 2015
Havoc-OS 3.12 also perfectly fine on Huawei p8/p9 lite 2017!
Thanks DEVS, Great job!

EDIT: ROM would be perfect perfect if bluetooth and NFC worked as it should, but since I had the same problems with other custom roms, I guess I need some kind of separate fixes, hope I'll find them.
Hi, these fix work for me

Attachments

Reactions: hardcorehenry

oguzatagan

Jan 12, 2021
Hi everyone
İ use Huawei mate 9 emui 8. This device is compatible treble. How can i flash this rom? Device is bootloop İf i flash fastboot Mode a-only rom

Haque

Dec 26, 2007
This GSI ROM is awesome I've been using it for my daily driver on my Note 10+ for a while,
but I have some issue the fingerprint sensor is not working is there any fix for this?
Hi, I have Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus. I'll appreciate if you can guide me by writing down the steps for ROM installation so that I can go straight to flashing the ROM and how to install Magisk.

A guide based upon your experience will be highly appreciated not only by me but also by those who want to have a different experience.

Thanks and Regards.

dhawi13

Jan 8, 2021
howto change device name
ro.product.model=
ro.product.name=

i'm allready change build.prop on
/system/builld.prop

but no changes after edit and reboot

ChrisG661

Dec 20, 2018
I need help. I am using SM G610F - latest havoc build. After flashing latest magisk, it is stuck in bootloop. Are there specific magisk for this gsi?

MichalPlays

Nov 5, 2015
I was kinda happy to try this rom but I got here so many problems and unfortunately I don´t know how to log them..

Basically if I setup a lockscreen password, it kinda forgets the password and if you reboot, it gets stuck in "enter pin" screen, where you need to enter pin of your sim card. Basically it shows the screen and then it kinda does a hot reboot (shows the boot animation for 2 seconds) and switches back to enter pin. After you enter pin, it shows the animation again and forces you to enter the pin.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S9+ g965f
Additional mods/magisk flashed?: No
Version of gsi: v3.12-20201230 arm64-ab

dhawi13

Jan 8, 2021
howto change device name
ro.product.model=
ro.product.name=

i'm allready change build.prop on
/system/builld.prop

but no changes after edit and reboot

solved with :