[11][OFFICIAL] Havoc-OS 4.1 [ARM64/ARM/A64][A/AB/AB-VNDKLITE][GApps/Vanilla]

Search This thread

Liftedcorn

Mar 26, 2018
Nokia 7 Plus
VOLTE FIX [only for Android R latest builds]

• Go to Settings > PHH Settings > IMS Features
• Now select both Request IMS Network and Force Presence of 4G Calling
• Now click Install IMS APK (for Mediatek or Qualcomm vendor)
• Let it complete download (check your notification panel). It will show IMS installed, you may now reboot
• Now click Create IMS APN (nothing happen)
• Now Make sure to enable VoLTE icon toggle in Customization > Status Bar > System icons (not in all ROMs)
• Now Reboot!
• After succesfull reboot, you will get VoLTE Toggle in Settings > Mobile Network
• Now try to re-enable VoLTE in Settings > Mobile Networks

NOTE: don't work with Exynos and Samsung phones
Thank you very much for this info.
Let me try this.

Reactions: hacker812c

Haque

Dec 26, 2007
Hi Guys,

I have installed Havoc ROM on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus. Can anyone tell how to install Magisk on this phone.

I'll appreciate your help.

Regards

Liftedcorn

Mar 26, 2018
Nokia 7 Plus
VOLTE FIX [only for Android R latest builds]

• Go to Settings > PHH Settings > IMS Features
• Now select both Request IMS Network and Force Presence of 4G Calling
• Now click Install IMS APK (for Mediatek or Qualcomm vendor)
• Let it complete download (check your notification panel). It will show IMS installed, you may now reboot
• Now click Create IMS APN (nothing happen)
• Now Make sure to enable VoLTE icon toggle in Customization > Status Bar > System icons (not in all ROMs)
• Now Reboot!
• After succesfull reboot, you will get VoLTE Toggle in Settings > Mobile Network
• Now try to re-enable VoLTE in Settings > Mobile Networks

NOTE: don't work with Exynos and Samsung phones
Though this has brought back the VoLTE and VoWIFI options in the "Mobile Network" settings, I can't seem to find the "system icons" in customization menu.
I know you've mentioned "not in all ROMs" but this a standard option and it should be present in the GSI. Please guide me regarding this.
Thank you very much.

corum3

Jun 23, 2012
Amsterdam
Google stopping means gapps not well installed. Resize system partition +flash gsi +gapps again

Thanks, this is a possibility, it was a dirty flash, although I have resized to a 6gb partition which is more than sufficient for purpose. I think

yup clean install did the trick, no more google issues, the only problems so far is no NFC & no security, pin, password or pattern, not a big issue for me.

hacker812c

Mar 28, 2012
Salvador
how to install magisk 22 from recovery using APK
first download the magisk apk
then enter recovery twrp
now enter the install menu and look for the magisk APK file
even if your recovery is not recent it will not be able to view the APK file
now enter the file manager and rename the APK file to zip
In this point ready now you can flash magisk 22 even with old recovery twrp...

speedson

Oct 10, 2016
my own little microcosmos
i need twrp? or i can flash havoc with cmd (fastboot) have a
Hi just ask google for twrp for Huawei P20 EML-L29 and you will find many with completly discription how to install TWRP and get root for this Device...but keep in Mind. YOU NEED A UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER. Use the Tool from DC-Unlocker....buy 4 Credits from them (4 Euro) and get your unlock code. There is no way around this. Cause huawei has stopped the service

good luck

solong
speedson

speedson

Oct 10, 2016
my own little microcosmos
i need twrp? or i can flash havoc with cmd (fastboot) have a
Hi just ask google for twrp for Huawei P20 EML-L29 and you will find many with completly discription how to install TWRP and get root for this Device...but keep in Mind. YOU NEED A UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER. Use the Tool from DC-Unlocker....buy 4 Credits from them (4 Euro) and get your unlock code. There is no way around this. Cause huawei has stopped the service

good luck

solong
speedson

xEpIc

Jan 2, 2017
Germany
Huawei P20
My bootloader is open I would certainly not be so stupid and would try it with a closed.

I've been trying to flash the GSI for 3 days. It's completely hopeless for me 😩, I've tried all the versions several times and I don't get anything on them. And no twrp I can not use since the version is only for Android 8 and I have Android 9.1. So I try it in fastboot, (fastboot flash system Havoc) but it always comes this message invalid sparse file format at header magi 🙄😑 I have a Huawei P20 (EML-L29 with Unlocked Bootloader) this cost me 20 euros for nothing. Yes I just tried to flash the GSI whether I need a vendor img or vmbeta etc I don't know.

Treble Check app tells me VNDKS or so 27/28 and no Seamless System Update. I have only 1 partitions (A). And 64 Bit Processor Kirin 970

Arm64 aonly
Arm aonly
Not working

eremitein

May 16, 2017
My bootloader is open I would certainly not be so stupid and would try it with a closed.

I've been trying to flash the GSI for 3 days. It's completely hopeless for me 😩, I've tried all the versions several times and I don't get anything on them. And no twrp I can not use since the version is only for Android 8 and I have Android 9.1. So I try it in fastboot, (fastboot flash system Havoc) but it always comes this message invalid sparse file format at header magi 🙄😑 I have a Huawei P20 (EML-L29 with Unlocked Bootloader) this cost me 20 euros for nothing. Yes I just tried to flash the GSI whether I need a vendor img or vmbeta etc I don't know.

Treble Check app tells me VNDKS or so 27/28 and no Seamless System Update. I have only 1 partitions (A). And 64 Bit Processor Kirin 970

Arm64 aonly
Arm aonly
Not working
use Treble Info app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tk.hack5.treblecheck

yatsura2k

Jan 28, 2009
ok my P20 say Treble & VNDK. Version 28.0
System as Root. the device-going system as root belongs to an A / B-OS architecture. ARM64.

what i need from Havoc?

arm64-ab
arm64-ab-vndklite
a64-ab
a64-ab-vndklite:

You need arm64-ab.
'A only' and 'AB' are somewhat mis-named, it should really be 'non-SAR' and 'SAR' -
Huawei devices at least are SAR but have only one System partition.

xEpIc

Jan 2, 2017
Germany
Huawei P20
You need arm64-ab.
'A only' and 'AB' are somewhat mis-named, it should really be 'non-SAR' and 'SAR' -
Huawei devices at least are SAR but have only one System partition.
Yes it worked :) but because I couldn't root it and couldn't install gapps... Have I switched to Emui again :( I just need a twrp which works with emui 9

yatsura2k

Jan 28, 2009
Yes it worked :) but because I couldn't root it and couldn't install gapps... Have I switched to Emui again :( I just need a twrp which works with emui 9

Magisk works for root. Official builds of Havoc-OS have versions with Gapps (but no 4.2 GSI build yet).
TWRP for EMUI 9 would be nice....

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone