[11][OFFICIAL] Havoc-OS 4.1 [ARM64/ARM/A64][A/AB/AB-VNDKLITE][GApps/Vanilla]

Search This thread

Slok 00

Oct 12, 2008
guys i finally solved my bootloop problem and managed to get havoc 3.5 gapps version working perfectly on my htc u11+ !
i write here what i did as it took me an entire evening to figure it out...

1. flash stock rom
2. install twrp
3. wipe data, system, dalvik cache
3. flash havoc.img from twrp (no reboot)
4. flash magisk.zip from twrp (no reboot)
5. inside twrp go to wipe -> system -> resize file system (2 times as at first i got error)
6. reboot
7. all working smooth

hope to help somebody!

icodix

Jul 3, 2016
guys i finally solved my bootloop problem and managed to get havoc 3.5 gapps version working perfectly on my htc u11+ !

1. flash stock rom
2. install twrp
5. inside twrp go to wipe -> system -> resize file system (2 times as at first i got error)
6. reboot
7. all working smooth

hope to help somebody!

can you send a screenshot bro? havoc3.5

bruh™

Mar 27, 2020
Berlin
Found a fix...

I tried Havoc os on an unofficial treble enable samsung Note 8 and it didnt boot....then i dug a little deeper..and then deleted the file system.rw.sh in /system/bin/etc and it booted up FINE. Even tried thiz on other unofficial treble devices nd confirmes thiz fix works....
Tnx for thiz osm GSI...:eek:

guitarist1983

Apr 21, 2019
I've just updated to 3.5 today, everything went smoothly until I set the safetynet module in magisk, then it just got stuck at the logo in reboot. Changing the fingerprint manually with props also doesn't work. I've had this problem with all of the amber GSI roms, but Havoc seemed to work fine, along with others I tried. Does anyone else have this problem with the latest update?
Santin n1, MTK6757

drexxie1962

Jul 22, 2018
Nearby Amsterdam
Just installed Havoc-OS 3.5 (Note 10+ Exynos) and I am happy, thanks! It works like a charm :good::good::good:.

Two small things to report. The default files app is not refreshing. By example when I deleted a file, the file will stay visible while it is deleted. And also ambient display is not working. Not a big deal for me and maybe it will/can be fixed sometime.

Just tested Android Auto, only working in device and not on car screen and bluetooth in-call audio not working also. This is ok with stock rom and I hope there will be a solution for this coming too in the nearby future on GSI's in combination with my device.

Last edited:

ilia3367

Oct 29, 2007
Emerald City
Motorola One Zoom. Noticed problems on Havoc-OS 3.5 - Does not pass SafetyNet check (ctsProfile: false; basicIntegrity: true). On Google Play, your device is not certified, but applications are installed and updated. Wired headphones are plugged in. When connected, the Bluetooth headset in the Dialer application works, but when listening to audio, video, YouTube is not. Unlocking by fingerprint is implemented for scanners on the back of the phone. Automatic brightness setting does not work.
Please, hint at how to solve these problems!

skeeter92

Nov 29, 2014
Hello, I do not know if this question has already been asked but I have a problem with the bluetooth in my car, the music works very well but the calls do not work. Is there a solution ?

veekay

May 15, 2008
Hey all. Flashed all the relevant files in the relevant order and currently have a tablet sitting on the Galaxy Tab S3 splash screen. How long does this normally take?

I flashed the custom TWRP included in the thread,
Rebooted into Recovery,
Flashed the Treble .zip file,
Rebooted into Recovery,
Flashed the latest Havoc OS, then Magisk v20.3
then rebooted and it's stuck here.

Strange thing is, Windows has flashed up saying that it is "setting up Samsung_Android" while it's on the splash screen.

I come from the tweaked Galaxy Tab T825 ROM.

Anyone else had this issue? Should I have flashed stock first?

Did you ever get this to boot? I'm not sure if these will work without a Q base on the Samsung tabs

Davie Dave

Jan 22, 2020
tried it o mate 10 lite worked fine
had one problem for me dont know about others
the problem was that adb was not working properly
always says device unauthorized
and brightness was bit too high which was main reason for bettery drain
but that is also bug in phhu 215 gsi and this rom is based on that
other then that everything is working properly for me
rom is smooth,fast and responsive

How do you flash it on a Huawei phone?

rajaumarfarooq

Jan 10, 2010
Rawalpindi
How do you flash it on a Huawei phone?
i downloaded the arm64 a only and extracted that file
put my phone in bootlaoder and flash the img file with the command
fastboot flash system filename.img
after that i restarted
some version ago it was stuck at booting so i had to reboot in twrp recovery and then flash the disable dm veriety encryption
i think this problem is fixed in new version but not sure havent flashed the current one because of brightness being to much for me
what sort of problem you are having ????

joey118

Nov 19, 2017

1. flash stock rom
2. install twrp
6. reboot
7. all working smooth

hope to help somebody!
is it stable ?

zioNNN

May 6, 2020
These are the steps i follow for my specific device to flash GSIs, adapt with what you dont need to flash:

Flash stock rom, check USB debugging
Reboot fastboot
Flash recovery (and additional needed files like vbmeta, boot etc)
Wipe Dalvik, System, Data, Cache
Flash gsi.img as system
Reboot TWRP
Flash Magisk
Flash Permissiver_v4.zip
Resize File System
Flash Gapps
Flash Certification Patch
Format Data
Reboot System
Install Magisk Manager APK

Top Liked Posts