[11][OFFICIAL] Havoc-OS 4.1 [ARM64/ARM/A64][A/AB/AB-VNDKLITE][GApps/Vanilla]

Search This thread

theAndredroid

Apr 13, 2017
I have just install the GSI and I see that there are a problem with adb connection. I have already turned on debugging USB option In Developers settings but when I type "adb devices" on my computer, the resultat is "unauthorised" near my phone name. I want to know how I can authorise because it don't show me any pop-up to authorise. I'm sorry fo my bad english.

Rush

Apr 19, 2019
neuss
OnePlus 5T
@Wugene wanted to ask if there are going to be 2 builds

Havoc 3.5 June patch and after that (at some point) Havoc 3.6

Or just 3.6 Security patch?
Not trying for ETA here btw

Edit: I guess this thread is dead

Last edited:

Reznor7

Apr 27, 2013
I just installed the 3.6 GSI on my Razer Phone 2. On the previous versions, it has used 120hz refresh rate by default. It has clearly lowered the refresh rate in 3.6, and I don't see a setting to change it. Any ideas?

rajaumarfarooq

Jan 10, 2010
Rawalpindi
I have just install the GSI and I see that there are a problem with adb connection. I have already turned on debugging USB option In Developers settings but when I type "adb devices" on my computer, the resultat is "unauthorised" near my phone name. I want to know how I can authorise because it don't show me any pop-up to authorise. I'm sorry fo my bad english.

Hi, @Wugene any solution for this problem ???

guitarist1983

Apr 21, 2019
Safetynet issues fixed with the new update, hurrah! Passes with just the simple patch applied in magisk again. I'm having issues with the recents button however, anybody else? I tried using gesture navigation as well but that didn't work at all.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone