[11][OFFICIAL] Havoc-OS 4.1 [ARM64/ARM/A64][A/AB/AB-VNDKLITE][GApps/Vanilla]

Search This thread

Rijanrijan

Jun 22, 2018
Can I use a or a/b regardless of my system or should i use a only. Cause even in my own phone tread( galaxy m51) i saw some one flash a/b img.

Also i tried flashing a only img but it just went to boot loop.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210216-074626_Treble_Check.png
    Screenshot_20210216-074626_Treble_Check.png
    160.7 KB · Views: 45

Rijanrijan

Jun 22, 2018
Can I use a or a/b regardless of my system or should i use a only. Cause even in my own phone tread( galaxy m51) i saw some one flash a/b img.

Also i tried flashing a only img but it just went to boot loop.

Tf man
Looked on another app says now that my phone is a/b
Tf?

My bad the app say to use a/b not is a/b

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210216-081658_Treble_Info.png
    Screenshot_20210216-081658_Treble_Info.png
    194.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Rijanrijan

Jun 22, 2018
Last edited:

Rijanrijan

Jun 22, 2018
Reading this thread

Has lead me to believe that i should try with a/b partition

I tested it.
While flashing a-only img I was unable to boot but now I am able to boot successfully with a/b img.

But now the problem is that there are random reboots.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Device : Galaxy m51

The a/b image of android 10 with gapp is really really stable compre to this.

I'd like to learn why android 11 causes random reboots.
Is it because the base rom of my device is android 10 or because I flashed img without gapps.

Reactions: hacker812c

marceldossantos91

Jan 17, 2011
Has anyone gotten Magisk to work on 4.1 yet?

Yes,

Flash magisk and this file in twrp after rom boots once, it wont work on clean flash (needs to read data from libc.so to fix)

Then magisk works flawlessly.

If it doesnt work, mount system r/w in twrp then flash the fixer.

P.S no credits to me, i just found the fix, all credits to developer :D

Attachments

• MagiskA11_PATH_fix.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 74

sanketmr121

Apr 22, 2018
Kolhapur
Nada nothing happened issue still persists. tried this kernel [KERNEL][A51] NDataX Kernel for Samsung Galaxy A51 [STOCK/CUSTOM] | XDA Developers Forums (xda-developers.com)

should go with vndklite version instead of just ab?

I had similar issue with my J6, all the arm64-ab roms rebooted randomly
Now i am using arm64-aonly gsi, no random reboots or any such bugs.
I thinnk exynos devices dont go well with arm64-ab gsi
So try arm64-aonly gsi, that may work well.

Gomeman

Aug 31, 2020
Had to resize partion system with parted to flash (arm64A-only+gapps)version (3.2gb to 4gb)
Very smooth on a Gome note c7. Rooted with ph-supersu. At first ringtones dont work , but there is a fix for that. Only thing noticed MMI codes dont work at least for my operator.
If anyone had a gsi with magisk , i recommend to uninstall magisk first. If you dont , when to try to install one of these phh gsi based roms , it will not bootup.

Haque

Dec 26, 2007
Hi!

I installed the Havoc 4.1 ROM successfully on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. I tried the the SuperUser and successfully rooted the ROM. My Banking Applications cannot be run. What I feel this can be addressed through Magisk Installation. I tried Magisk Installation as prescribed above but the problem is that it stuck on Samsung Logo Screen.

Any Advice please.

Gomeman

Aug 31, 2020
Hi!

I installed the Havoc 4.1 ROM successfully on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. I tried the the SuperUser and successfully rooted the ROM. My Banking Applications cannot be run. What I feel this can be addressed through Magisk Installation. I tried Magisk Installation as prescribed above but the problem is that it stuck on Samsung Logo Screen.

Any Advice please.
I have no success either installing phh magisk or official magisk. Gets stuck at logo. Only superuser works.

hacker812c

Mar 28, 2012
Salvador🇧🇷
Hi!

Any Advice please.
Use this script need twrp updated

DanielHubert

Feb 14, 2021
Hello,I already installed all version Havoc Os including this

But unfortunately,all of the Havoc Os version from Android 10 to this,I cannot connect to internet.

In Android 10,I cannot toggle on sim card.If I want to toggle on,the settings app suddenly crash and it will not toggle on.

In Android 11,My Sim card detected but I cannot connect to the internet.It also happen on phh aosp gsi.

I hope you all try to answer my question because I want to try Havoc Os as daily driver on my devices.

Thanks

Top Liked Posts