• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[11] [ROM] Project Sakura 5.2 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

ItzEliteVN

May 18, 2020
header.png

Project Sakura is a custom ROM based on Lineage OS, It tries to remain true to it while also providing some more functionality and UI changes. Its sole purpose is to provide a platform which is powered by Lineage and is more customisable than Lineage.

disclaimer.png

Your warranty is now void. We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration."

flashing.png

- Download the ROM
- Reboot to recovery (Use Lineage Recovery, TWRP messes with encryption)
- Wipe System, Data, Cache , Dalvik
- Flash the latest build
- Flash OpenGapps
- Reboot

download.png

download (all d varients)

credits.png

-Lineage OS
-AOSP
-Superior OS
-AOSiP
-DerpFest
-Pixel Experience
-Extended UI
-Havoc OS
-CrDroid ROM

source.png

Project Sakura Source

support.png

REPORTING BUGS!
As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat!
for more READ THIS

Thanks to:
@Linux4 - for device tree and helping

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+
Maintainer: ExtraLib (changed my name)
Build Type: Unofficial

Kernel Source: exynos9820-dev

Last edited:
Reactions: cannaboracle

Orbital_Logic

Sep 6, 2016
I just got an international motherboard I'm about to install, and I'm gonna try this today. Will let you know how it goes. Thanks SO much! I know it's alot of hard work!

cannaboracle

Jan 27, 2021
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Okay! after a few hours of figuring out compiling and usin heimdall, i'm up and running with no gapps. i'll be getting a sim card friday and test out service. there was a strange toast-glitch for less than 2-300 milliseconds. i cant catch what it says and i havent noticed it but three times. so if it persists, i'll just screen record and research providing logcats for future issues.

Again, i appreciate all your hard work!

Orbital_Logic

Sep 6, 2016
Is there anyone checking this thread? I've got it running fine as my daily driver. Fingerprint reader won't let me establish credentials. Gps isn't working. Was going to flash stock and make sure I properly reinstalled the GPS ribbon when I replaced the motherboard.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    header.png

Project Sakura is a custom ROM based on Lineage OS, It tries to remain true to it while also providing some more functionality and UI changes. Its sole purpose is to provide a platform which is powered by Lineage and is more customisable than Lineage.

disclaimer.png

Your warranty is now void. We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration."

flashing.png

- Download the ROM
    - Reboot to recovery (Use Lineage Recovery, TWRP messes with encryption)
    - Wipe System, Data, Cache , Dalvik
    - Flash the latest build
    - Flash OpenGapps
    - Reboot

download.png

download (all d varients)

credits.png

-Lineage OS
    -AOSP
    -Superior OS
    -AOSiP
    -DerpFest
    -Pixel Experience
    -Extended UI
    -Havoc OS
    -CrDroid ROM

source.png

Project Sakura Source

support.png

REPORTING BUGS!
    As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat!
    for more READ THIS

Thanks to:
    @Linux4 - for device tree and helping

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+
    Maintainer: ExtraLib (changed my name)
    Build Type: Unofficial

Kernel Source: exynos9820-dev