- May 11, 2015
UniversalAuth: Face Unlock for all ROMs
This module brings face unlock (and possibly other authentication methods) to any ROM.
- Android 11, 12 or 13 DP (may also work on Android 10, but not tested)
- Download the "universalauth-xposed-release.apk" file and install it. Enable the xposed module and reboot.
- Download the "faceunlock-release.apk" file and install it.
- A new app called "Face unlock" should now appear, open it.
- Allow the app to download the face unlock libraries when asked.
- Grant the app permission to unlock your phone when asked.
- Enable the accessibility service when asked.
- Press the "START SETUP" button to enroll your face. The app will ask you to grant it camera permissions, make sure to select "allow while using the app" if that option is available.
- Lock your phone and test that you are able to use face unlock!
Future plansThe plan is to add more authentication methods, I'm working on Blackberry's picture password next.
GitHub - null-dev/UniversalAuth: Add custom auth options (e.g. face unlock) to your phone using Xposed.
Add custom auth options (e.g. face unlock) to your phone using Xposed. - GitHub - null-dev/UniversalAuth: Add custom auth options (e.g. face unlock) to your phone using Xposed.